Unexpected… Truth… Face it, will you?

YooGeun, My Love...

“YooGeun, appa is… Oh MinHo! You’re here.” It was RynnA’s brother.

“Oh hyung. You’re back. Where have you been to?”

“To the doctor.” I could sense that it’s about RynnA through the look on his face.

“Oh… Anything happened to RynnA?” I questioned him and wished that my prediction was wrong.

“Erm.. MinHo, since you’re here… I have something to talk to you.” He went out of the room.

“Okay..” I whispered to RynnA, “I’ll be back later.” I let YooGeun down and asked him to stay in the room. I calmed myself down and went out to face her brother.

 

“MinHo, as her important ones, I think you should know about this. I don’t think I could do it myself and I think your decision would be the final decision.”

“Wae-yo? What happen, hyung?”

 

“MinHo, you have to keep yourself calm, okay? I was told by the doctor to make an important decision. He told me that RynnA’s condition has been the same for these 5 years. There isn’t any good sign or response from RynnA. Based on his experiences, he thinks that the possibility for RynnA to wake up is very low and it might even be zero percent. He does not put high hope on it and thus he thinks that it is time to let her go. She had tried her very best, battling for 5 years.”

I was shocked. I tried to hold my emotion and not to show it to her brother. I braved myself to ask this, though I do not want to do so.

”Hyung, how many days do we left?”

 

“The doctor gave me about a week. But, he told me that he will accept any decision that I have made. I think you’re the one that should make this decision since you have just met her after so many years and I know that she’s your important ones. I’ll accept any of your decision.” He patted me, left the seat and entered back the room. I was speechless, my mind was filled with confusion, frustration and indescribable feeling. I just met RynnA after all these years. And I finally met her. But in the end, I might need to let her go???!!! As I was going to let my anger off onto the wall, I was being stopped by a voice.

 

“Yah! MinHo! Stop!” And it was Key followed by the members behind him.

“You almost hurt your hand again!” Key and others rushed towards me. I sat back on the seat feeling confused.

“I think we will bring you to somewhere to release your anger.” Onew said as he could understand my feelings oat that moment. I followed them and we have reached to the top of the building.

 

“Hyung, release your anger now. AH~~!!!!!!”, TaeMin shouted and the others followed him as well. And so, I followed them too.

 

“RYNNAAAAAA!~~!!!!!!! Neomu Neomu Neomu Saranghae!!!! Why do you have to leave me again???!!!! WAE???!!!!" I cried my heart out and I was unable to stop my tears from flowing continuously. I just couldn’t stop… Whenever I think about the moment where I have to make my own decision on RynnA’s life… I couldn’t hold this responsibility and I don’t even want to!!!!! I was unable to do it…. I sat on the floor feeling lost… While my members sat around me as they kept themselves silent and waited patiently for me to calm myself down. After a while, I started the conversation.

 

“Erm.. Thanks guys for accompanying me. What brought your guys here?”

“Well… We finished our schedule early. So, we came to visit you and RynnA.” Onew replied.

“But, instead we saw hurting yourself again! You are going to punch the wall if we don’t stop you! MinHo ah~, please think twice~~!!” Key raised his voice to warn MinHo.

“Right, hyung~ don’t hurt yourself.” TaeMin looked down as he felt sad to see his hyung to hurt himself.

“Erm… so can we know what happened just now?” JongHyun questioned. Everyone was curious about it too as all of them nodded. MinHo revealed out everything including his feelings about it, his confusion and frustration. He trusted them and was hoping that they could help him with the matter.

 

After telling them his problem, MinHo noticed that all of them had the ‘serious’ look which indicated that they were thinking very hard and trying their best to help him.

“Actually, MinHo. I think I know the reason why RynnA’s brother wants you to make the final decision.” Onew started. “It has been years since the day he started taking care of RynnA. So, he knows her condition very well too. He has also expected for the day of this news. I think he has his decision already, but since you came and just met her after so many years of missing her, he felt unfair for you. Thus, he let you decide and respect the final decision you’ve made.”

“Hyung, you will have a hard time on making the final decision.” TaeMin patted him.

 

They had discussion together. Key and JongHyun had different opinion, to let her go and to continue taking care of her. The argument between Key and JongHyun was being stopped by Onew. “Guys, stop arguing. We are helping MinHo here, not giving him more confusion.”

“Fine then. What do you think, TaeMin?” Key asked, while he gave the ‘support-me-if-not-you’ll-get-it-from-me’ look to TaeMin. TaeMin looked worried and he answered, “I.. erm.. I…. I…” Before he could continue, JongHyun cut his sentence. “You’re taking too long to answer, TaeMin. What about you, Onew hyung?”

“ I think you guys have done your part, giving so much of ‘opinion’ to MinHo. I think MinHo, it’s time for you to decide. Just relax, be calm and make the right decision. You still have a week though. Don’t pressure yourself. We are here with you.” Onew smiled and patted on MinHo.

 

The support and advices from s made him felt better. They left the place and MinHo walked them to RynnA’s room. YooGeun and her brother were there still. Since SHINee members were there, RynnA’s brother asked them for a favor, which was to take care and play with YooGeun as he need to leave for his work. They happily agreed and started playing with YooGeun. They spent their day at there and MinHo was happy that s accompanied him the whole day. Not only that, they automatically called RynnA as hyeongsu-nim (sister-in-law) when they first met her.

 

Although they enjoyed themselves the whole night, but MinHo knew that he still can’t avoid it, ignored it or pretended that nothing has happened. He still has to make the final decision in a week…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Back with the latest chapter!

Found out that i update the chapter once a week~~

I think I'll finish this story by this week, since next week is CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Time To Celebrate!!! =D

So, i just can't let you guys wait any longer for the ending~~ I feel bad for delaying it~~ =(

I've decided that the FINAL CHAPTER will be in CHAPTER 22!! ANOTHER 2 EPISODES TO GO!! =D

Thanks for all your support!!! and My 14th subscriber!! ShinFriend6931 Thank You!!! =D