Finale???

YooGeun, My Love...

FYI: appa=father / omma=mother / bobo=kiss / wae=why / gaja=let's go / jalmeokgesumnida=i'll eat well (a manners before eating)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Appa! Wake up! Appa!” I was being called by YooGeun in this early morning. Cuteness, and aegyo all over from YooGeun made me had no other choice, but to pull YooGeun and hugged him, while I covered ourselves with the blanket.

“YooGeun ah~, appa is still sleepy. Let’s sleep together.” YooGeun who is already 7 years old, quickly replied. “Appa, wake up! Omma will come in anytime.”

 

*tick*(sound from the doorknob)

“Oppa, YooGeun, wake up. Breakfast is ready. Eh?” No one was in the room. But, RynnA knew that they hid themselves with the blanket. “Rise and shine!” RynnA pulled the blanket away. “Eh? Where are you guys?” she wondered as there was no one again on the bed. Suddenly, she felt a force from behind which made her fell onto the bed.

“Cover omma!” I told YooGeun and we did together, covering the three of us with the blanket. I hugged both RynnA and YooGeun and continued, “Let’s sleep together!” Eventually, none of them object. Instead, I got a great attack from them. They quickly pushed away the blanket and tickled me from both side. And for sure, I did counter attack on them. This lasted for a few minutes until RynnA quickly get out from the bed.”Guys, it’s enough now. You guys have to wake up now. The breakfast I made is cold already.” She pouted.

“Aww~~ omma is sad. Let’s give her bobo.” I told YooGeun. Then we went nearer to her, each at one side, and gave her kiss on her cheek. She blushed a little and smiled brightly.

“Downstairs, to the dining table now.” She said. YooGeun was the first to move, heading over there and followed by RynnA. I held her wrist and she stopped.

 

“Wae-yo, oppa?” she looked at me and smiled.

“Bobo.”

“Wae bobo? You want me to return it back to you?” In a fast act, she pecked on my cheek like what I did. As she was going to release her hand from my grip, I grabbed tighter.

“Oppa ah~, wae? I did as what you asked me to.”

“Aniya~ Not this bobo.” I smiled to her and placed both of my hands on her shoulder.

“Our YooGeun is not here now. This is what I want.” I slowly planted my lips on her, while she closed her eyes, feeling shy about it. I wondered why do I have the feeling of longing for this kiss.

 

After a while, I ended it and intertwined our hands. “RynnA, you’re still that shy. Gaja~ YooGeun is waiting.” I chuckled and we walked together to the dining table.

“Oppa~” RynnA blushed and hit my arms a little and followed my footsteps.

 

“Jalmeokge sumnida” we had our ‘a-little-cold’ breakfast happily. A moment later, YooGeun was obedient enough that he offered himself to wash the plates and asked both RynnA and I to take a rest at the living room. And so we listened to our YooGeun.

“RynnA ah~, I missed you so much~~” I started the conversation.

“Same here.” RynnA rested her head on my shoulder and crossed her hands around my arms.

“I’m sorry too for giving you a sudden kiss just now.”

“Why do you feel sorry even? It’s okay.” She chuckled. A few minutes later, she continued.

“MinHo ah~ do you wish for this to happen everyday? Gathering together and have fun with our YooGeun everyday… I wish that this could be forever. Oppa, treasure every moment, every second with me and YooGeun. I hope you that you will always remember us.”

 

I was a little shocked and curious about what she told me. I looked at her and replied, “RynnA ah~, what happen to you? Why did you say these all of a sudden?” I felt that I was going to lose her again.

“MinHo~ erm.. looks like I have to go now..” she smiled and stood up.

“Aniya! RynnA! You can’t leave me again! Not anymore!” I quickly stood up and hugged her tightly from the back.

“MinHo, I’m just going to the kitchen to check on YooGeun.” She pulled my hands down and pushed me back onto the couch. She quickly placed her lips on mine and headed to the kitchen.

 

I felt worried again few minutes later and quickly went to the kitchen to check on them.

“YooGeun, where’s omma?” YooGeun laughed.

“Appa~ Isn’t omma with you? I asked you both to rest just now...” I felt more scared and worried.

“RynnA, where are you? RynnA! RynnA!”

 

“RynnA is here. She’s here.” A voice was heard. But, it was the voice of a guy.

“RynnA!” I was awakened by that guy as he patted me continuously while calling my name.

“MinHo ah~. RynnA is here. U dreamt?” he asked.

RynnA was still on her bed, still in her tight sleep.

“Oh, Onew hyung. That was indeed a dream… sigh~ Sorry, did I cry out badly just now.”

“Ya, RynnA’s name. And you’re sweating.” Onew passed me the tissue paper.

“So, mind if I know what happened in your dream?”

I started telling what I dreamt to Onew hyung. It was Onew’s turn on that day.

 

Since the day of their first visit, they have planned out a daily routine to take care of me, YooGeun and RynnA. Key was excluded as he was incharged for the meals everyday. The healthy and delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner box. Although they were all busy with their schedules, but they would take some time to come over and visit the three of us. It has been a week since the day I took care of RynnA. And it was the day where I dreamt about that which made me feel worried.

Will I get another dream, the continuous? What does that dream mean? Is it a message from RynnA? What should I do now? It is already a week…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The real FINALE!!! is coming very soon!!

Look forward to it!!!

Subscribe / Bookmark to get the latest chapter!! The FINALE!!! =D