Sharing Moments...

YooGeun, My Love...

  *AH!!!* *smash*

All SHINee members, excluding MinHo were shocked to hear that sound coming from their room. They got frightened with it and quickly went to the direction to their room.

“MinHo ah~ What happened? *bang* *bang* MinHo, open the door!!! Open the damn door!” they shouted as they were all worried what had happened to MinHo in the room.

“MinHo ah~ open the door now! Before we break in!” *tick* they entered the room once they heard the ‘tick’. MinHo ‘un-ticked’ it to let them in.

“Omo~! MinHo ah~ What did you do to your hand??!!” Key asked, feeling worried as they saw MinHo’s fist filled with blood and the mirror too,with blood stains. MinHo kept quiet and his face was filled with tears, while his other hand was grabbing tightly on the book. They carried him out to the living room, while Key quickly took the first-aid-kit. All of them gathered in the living room, feeling worried as they saw MinHo’s pale face. Key did the bandage for MinHo while the others waited patiently and discussing quietly on what to do later. As for sure, their intention was to ask what happened during the meeting and when he locked himself I the room.

 

MinHo noticed s were pushing lightly on each other. He knew that they wanted to know the whole story. Thus, he started the conversation…

“You guys knew all of it already?” The members managed to ask Onew, as the leader to reply.

“Erm… part of it?? Do you mind sharing it with us? He hoped that we could help…” and the members nodded. MinHo told them the whole story, starting from the meeting until the moment where he smashed the mirror. Once he has finished, he only knew that there were tears flowing down through his face… The members felt the feelings he had too, as all them had the ‘sad’ look carved on their faces. MinHo felt glad that he could share these with s.

 

Suddenly! While TaeMin was busy flipping the book, a letter fell onto the floor.

“Oh! Hyung! There’s a letter inside the book..”

“Huh?” the members reacted. MinHo snatched the letter from TaeMin and quickly opened it. This was the only thing left and will it contained the answer that he wanted all this while…

“TaeMin ah~, is there anything else other than the letter? Who knows MinHo idn’t find it out again..” Key asked and TaeMin shook his head.”No. Nothing else.”

“The letter is from RynnA’s brother…” MinHo spoke while all the members moved nearer to read the contents…

 

 

MinHo,

 

 It’s RynnA’s brother here. I was told by RynnA to pass this book to you when I think that it was the time. And I saw her last note/ message for you. You might not want to believe or accept it, but you have to know that that was indeed her last message for you. Though she had successfully delivered YooGeun, but at the same time she had a major blood loss. She’s in ‘comma’ state. The reason I wrote this letter was to let you know that you will have the chance to see her again. It’s been 5 years and she was still in her tight sleep, I guess… I took care of her each and every day, praying and hoping that she would wake up one day and meet YooGeun and of course, to see you again. I hope that miracle will happen with your presence to her, our RynnA. You can visit her during your free time. I bet that RynnA would be glad to meet you…. SM Hospital, Level 5, Room 912.

 

“MinHo ah~, you can visit her tomorrow, since we do not have schedule.” Onew started the conversation.

“I’ll prepare the lunch box. So that you will have more energy to take care of RynnA. You can stay with her the whole day.” Key continued.

“In that case, I would like to help too!” TaeMin joined himself in Key’s idea.

“Then what should we do??” JongHyun and Onew questioned as they felt like they didn’t do anything for MinHo.

“Well, I guess that I need your pray and support? All your support will give me and RynnA the strength.Thank you so much, hyung and TaeMin.” The members felt relieved, at least MinHo was able to reply with a smile on his face.They were glad that they could help.

MinHo was grateful that he had wonderful members, SHINee family as ONE!~~