First Day Part 1

Hard to Admit

"Looks like we'll have to part here, Yuri." Yoona said to me. Her hands were still clutching mine.

"Okay, then. I'll see you after school." I let go of her hands then waved goodbye. Seohyun on the other hand entered the class ignoring us. I don't know why but I had the feeling she didn't like me.

"What do you mean 'after school?' You're not gonna eat with me in recess?" She asked. I thought of agreeing but then I wanted to know if Seohyun liked me or not, I had the feeling she didn't like me being around with Yoona so I just said "I'll just be in class. I won't go recess."

"Fine. But after school you have to back to the dorm with me and Seohyun," She said. I didn't want to disappoint her again so I agreed.

I entered the classroom full of hope and anxiety. That's right, I'm gonna start a new life. The past is the past but the future still awaits. If you want a happy future then you need to live your life to the fullest. Don't let the past haunt you, was what my grandpa always said whenever I felt sad about my mom leaving me forever.

Only a few students was in the classroom. It was still early anyway. Classes start at 8:00AM and it was only 7:30AM. I took the seat way at the back next to the window. After sitting down I took out the picture of me and my mother. We were at the amusement park last time. My dad took it for us. I didn't realize it but I was clenching my hands tight. The thought of my dad really pains me in the chest. I NEVER want to see him again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this is our class, huh? I heard it's the first class with all the brainiacs," Jaejoong said.

"This is our first day, how can they judge our grades already and classify students based on their grades?" Yesung asked.

"Maybe it's just the freshman without the proper classifying," Yunho said. Right after that, he saw that girl. The girl with the long black hair that rested gently on her back. She was entering her classroom, right next to his.

"So she's in class 1-B huh?" Yunho mumbled.

"What did you say, Yunho?" Jaejoong asked.

"Oh, nothing," he replied but then saw Yesung walking to the next class. "Where are you going?"

"Well, duh...I'm going to class now," Yesung made a funny expression because Yunho just asked a stupid question.

"You're in that class?" Yunho asked. He's in the same class with that girl.

"Didn't I say that yesterday? Well, gotta go. See you guys at recess!" Yesung waved before entering his class. The two of them waved back.

Jaejoong sat next to Yunho in class. At first they fought where they were gonna sit. Yunho, who wanted to sit at the front eventually gave up on his new friend and sat way at the back. 

"You're such a nerd. Only nerds want to sit at the front," Jaejoong . Yunho gave a death glare. Jaejoong laughed. "At least you're a handsome one, haha..." he tried defending himself. Jeez, I was just joking, can't handle a small joke? Jaejoong thought to himself. He felt Yunho was one of those cold people with no sense of humor.

Classes began for the first time and everyone needed to introduce themselves. The last to introduce themselves was Yunho and Jaejoong, since they were sitting at the back. The teacher pointed to them to introduce themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Kim Jaejoong. I hope to make a lot of new friends. Please take care of me." Jaejoong smiled then bowed. The teacher smiled too. Either it was because he was respectful or because of his face, Yunho had no idea.

The class started whispering. Especially the girls. Jaejoong smiled at them.  "Next."

Yunho stood up. "Hello my name is Jung Yunho," Yunho said while bowing. Everyone whispered. The girls were pratically talking and the boys somehow showed him respect. Yunho forgot 2 few things.

1. He didn't say that he wanted to make friends or "Please take care of me" like everyone else did.

2. He didn't smile at the other students  when everyone, including the teacher, was pratically praising him on his good looks.

Jaejoong sighed. He is one of those cold people. Is he arrogant too?

"Ok class. My name is Choi Sooyoung. Call me Miss Choi. I hope throughout the year everyone are friends. Let's all be friendly and work hard, okay?" Everyone nodded. A bunch of 13 year olds. Of course they obey everything. In the beginning. Miss Choi took a glance at Yunho. He was looking outside the window.

"Does that mean you're not married yet?" Some kid asked. Everyone turned to him. "What?"

"No, I'm still young you know," Miss Choi said which made everyone laugh.

Class was going well but that was what Miss Choi thought. Usually 13 year old boys would be a bit noisy but everyone seemed so quiet when she was writing on the board. Turns out that the boys were looking at her long legs. Some of the girls were admiring them and some were focusing on what Miss Choi was teaching. Both Jaejoong and Yunho was focusing on what the teacher was teaching.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Yuri introduced herself, classes began normally. Yuri was trying to focus but the boy next to her was really annoying.

Before classes started, she was looking at her mom's photos when suddenly a boy asked "Can I sit here?" She just nodded since she didn't have any friends that wanted to sit with her.

"My name's Kim-" he couldn't continue because Yuri cut him off.

"Let's introduce ourselves later in class." She was kinda pissed because the boy sneaked up on her and made her jump when she was too busy being sad looking at her mom's photos.

After the first period the boy was determined to talk to her.

"My name's Jongwoon but you can call me-"

"Yes, I know Yesung-shi you just said that in class," Yuri cut him off again. Yuri was still looking back at the topic they were on and didn't even look at Yesung in the eye.

What's wrong with this girl? Why is she so cold? Yesung was about to try to talk to her when suddenly the second teacher came in.

And classes started normally. Yuri was so into the topic that the teacher was teaching that she didn't notice Yesung kept glancing at her. He kept admiring her beauty. 

Too bad she's beautiful on the outside but an ice princess in the inside, he thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang which means it was time for recess. Everyone except Yuri rushed out. Yesung got up and walked to the door but then stopped and noticed Yuri wasn't going out. Maybe she didn't make any friends yet. He walked back to her.

"Hey, Yuri. Do you want to go recess together?" He asked politely. Deep down he was hoping for a yes. But in the end he got a...

 

"No."

 

"Fine then." Yesung wanted to convince her but he seemed a little scared. Probably because of Yuri's reaction. So he went to recess by himself.

Yesung walked to the next class and notice Jaejoong and Yunho was about to exit the classroom.

"Yah! Wait for me!" He called them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I don't know why I put this picture as the main image. Yuri barely smiles in this chapter. ^_^

Well, to sum it up both Yuri's and Yunho's personalities are the same. Both cold with their own secrets.

They say opposites attract. What about Yunho and Yuri?

comments and subscribers are appreciated!!