Amusing Conversation

Hard to Admit

It was Jung Yunho.

“Ah-It’s you again?” Yuri was a bit surprised. She quickly rubbed her eyes hiding here tears. “What are you doing there?” Yuri asked stupidly. Her voice still sounded like she was just crying even though she was trying to hide it.

Yunho was a bit annoyed. “This is the boys’ dorm, right? Why can’t I be here?”

“Oh, that’s your dorm…it’s really close to the girls’ dorm, no wonder you were confused which one’s which,” Yuri . It’s like her sadness from just now just vanished into thin air. Just by teasing this boy right there. She completely forgot that Yunho might have seen her undressing in the bathroom. After all, she was wondering before who was staying in that dorm next to hers.

“One minute you’re sad and the next you’re like this, do you have two personalities?” Yunho asked sarcastically. Actually he really was wondering if Yuri had two personalities. Just now she was crying her eyes out although it wasn’t that loud but loud enough for him to hear was just practically next door.

“Y-you heard that?”

“It was really loud, I couldn’t continue reading with your sobbing and sniffing.”

Yuri felt embarrassed. She doesn’t like it when people hear her cry. That includes her grandpa. Sometimes she would just shed tears in front of her grandpa but never cry out loud. She wasn’t weak, she wanted to prove that to him. To everyone.

Yuri tried covering her embarrassment. “Well, your fault for reading at 3 in the morning. Why are you even awake at this time?”

“I couldn’t sleep, thanks to you. The sound of a ghost crying at night woke me up,” Yunho attacked her. He thought it was amusing. It wasn’t really the reason though. He also had his own thoughts. About his mom.

“Yeah right, my dorm mates didn’t even wake up, how could you? You’re a lot further, how can you hear? You ain’t good at lying you know,”

Yunho didn’t bother with her and continued reading. What she said was true anyway and he didn’t feel like denying it. He thought of his parents and his brother. The horrid night when his brother was killed. It came to him in his nightmare, the incident kept replaying in his head. “Junsu hyung…” He mumbled but Yuri was able to hear clearly. After all, it was a quiet night.

“Junsu…hyung?” Yuri repeated Yunho. Yuri was still looking at him with a curious look. She was a bit interested in this Junsu-hyung that Yunho just mumbled accidentally. Yunho turned to her.

Then their eyes met. He felt peaceful gazing in her dark brown eyes. Then images of Yuri flashed in his head. When they first met yesterday, the second time he saw her, when Yuri was undressing in the bathroom, then when he saw her gazing out the window in her classroom. Yunho was speechless and he zoned out staring into Yuri’s beautiful eyes.

Yuri, on the other hand, felt uncomfortable with Yunho’s eyes. Is he staring at me or is he zoned out thinking about that hyung of his? Maybe something happened to his hyung?

“Yah! What are you thinking about?” She said sternly which snapped Yunho out of his erted thoughts. I gotta stop thinking about her in the bathroom! Yunho thought to himself.

“Sorry, I zoned out a bit. I was thinking about my hyung. You…er…look a lot like him,” Yunho said trying to cover his embarrassment. He can’t possibly say that he was checking her out and imagined her undressing again. “That’s why I was looking at you. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable,” Yunho lied.

“I look like your brother? Me? A girl?” Yuri asked. She finds it hard to believe.

“Uh, yeah.”

This guy sure talks a lot than what I’ve heard from Yoona. I thought he doesn’t talk to girls? Maybe Yoona’s wrong? Yuri thought while yawning. She glanced at the clock.

“It’s 4AM already, aren’t you sleepy?” Yuri asked him curiously.

“Why? Are you?”

“I was asking you first, Yunho-ssi” Yuri said.

Yunho felt awkward she was calling him that when he usually likes people respecting him. But he didn’t want to get too close to her so he just let her call him like that. Although, he did feel a pinch of happiness after hearing her call him by his name.

“Not really, sometimes when I wake up at night, I stay up till the morning,” he told her which was a lie of course. Deep down, he wanted to stay up talking to her till morning.

“Tomorrow is school you know, you might get sleepy,” Yuri tried testing him. But Yunho was a bit full of himself.

Is she worried about me? Yunho thought. “Nah, I do it all the time. I don’t get sleepy,” Yunho’s got a big ego. He doesn’t know that staying in boarding school is way different than staying at home. It’s easier to get sleepy if you stay in boarding school. “What about you? Aren’t you sleepy?” He was hoping for a no.

No. No. No.

 

“Yeah, a bit. I don’t want to sleep in class so I’ll go to bed first,” Yuri said. Then she yawned. “Goodnight.” She said then entered her dorm.

Yunho was left on the balcony of his dorm next to Yuri’s disappointed. He probably didn’t realize it, but he was starting to like that girl.

Girls. Why is she making me think about her? Ugh~ Yunho thought then entered to his dorm. As soon as he got in bed, he fell asleep. He totally forgot about his nightmare just now, about his brother.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yuri got in bed feeling very amused. She totally forgot about her nightmare. She was outside for about an hour. Half an hour was crying then the other half was talking with Yunho

I guess Yoona is wrong. He does talk to girls.

Yuri fell asleep that night with a smile on her face. She kept thinking about the amusing conversation with a boy named Jung Yunho.

----------------------------

did u like the chapter? it wasn't just Yuri, I thought their conversation was a bit amusing and awkward, if it happened to me.

comment please!