Your Condition

Hard to Admit

"What's your condition?"

Yuri grinned. She couldn't really believe the airhead would agree but she was wrong. 

"You have to help me..." she paused for a few seconds "around the house."

Yunho was dumbfounded. "What do you mean?"

"Since you don't have money, you can work with me. I'll pay you for helping me. Then, you can find your way home. Deal?"

Yunho was in his thinking mode, rubbing his chin then moved his hand and scratched his head. After a minute of thinking, he nodded. "Deal." He held out his hand.

Yuri hesitated. "What are you doing?"

"You've never heard of a handshake? What, people don't do that in England?" Yunho eyed her, raising his eyebrows.

It wasn't the fact that she didn't know a handshake. Having contact with boys was not really her thing, even if it was just a handshake. 

Maybe just this once.

She was just about to lift her hand when Yunho pulled her hand then shook it. It surprised Yuri.

A kind of electric shock jolted her from the tip of her fingers all through her body. Her hands were shivering in his, the whole few seconds of shaking his hand, although the palm of his hand felt...very warm.

What's this feeling?

She shook her head mentally, then quickly let go. She shot him a death glare.

"You were too slow. Let's go now. So er...where's your house again?"

"Just follow me."

After walking for like 15 minutes they finally arrived. Yuri didn't talk much through the whole journey which left Yunho feeling very awkward. He would try and start a conversation but Yuri would answer with just a word or just a nod and a shrug. 

And I thought I was the quiet one, he thought.

They arrived at the beautiful bungalow. The design was like an Englishh cottage. The space outside was huge which was a sea of green grass and a small garden at the back. The house wasn't large, just good enough. Along the pathway were beautiful flowers and plants. Yunho was amazed at how beautiful a village house looked like. On their way, Yunho had his gaze on a farm, whoch was a bit further from Yuri's house.

"The farm just now, is it yours?" Yunho asked when they were still walking towards Yuri's house.

"Of course not, it's my grandpa's farm." She answered. Truthfully, she was still thinking whether bringing a boy to grandpa's house was a good idea. Not that it meant anything.

"Did you plant these plants yourself?" They were walking along the path of flowers.

"Yup, back when I was 7. My dad took me to see grandpa alot." She paused then lowering her head down a bit. "He probably didn't like me being around the house..." she muttered softly sounding a bit teary.

"It's beautiful." He said without noticing Yuri's voice. Too amazed at the small but beautiful village house.

Yuri tried to smile (she could feel it was forced) but somehow she couldn't hold back her tears. Her dad took her to grandpa's house more often because he didn't love her. Yuri tried thinking positive, that maybe her father just didn't want her to see her father and mother fighting at home.

They were at the dorrstep when Yuri suddenly started sobbing. It's weird. She couldn't hide her tears from this boy. He's already heard her cry for the second time. 

She began sniffing. Yunho started to panick. She was crying a bit louder.

"Yah, are you okay?" He asked slowly. He only watched her and when he felt like he couldn't take it anymore, he came closer then patted her back. Sorry was the word to describe how he was feeling.

He probably wasn't thinking straight because he pulled Yuri closer in his arms. Yuri's eyes widened. Not even her own father was willing to hug her. Yunho held her small waist and then her long, silky hair. "If I said something I wasn't suppose to, I'm sorry," he apologised.

Yuri's heartbeat suddenly gone extremely fast. And she was sure it wasn't because she walked all the way here. She wasn't running so why?

What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling like this? Why is he doing this? What do I do??? Yuri's head were swirling with questions and she has yet to find the answer. In the and, she just shook her head.

Why is she even crying if I didn't do anything? Man, girls are really a nuisance! Yunho thought while still hugging Yuri until somebody opened the door from inside.

"Yuri-ah, what took you so long?" Yuri's grandpa sprinted at them which made Yuri and Yunho push away from eachother in an instant.

Grandpa gasped at the sight of seeing his 13 year-old granddaughter hugging some boy infront of his own house! How dare he!!

Yuri stopped crying immediately but her eyes and nose were still red. Yunho, on the other hand was red of embarassment.

Yuri's grandpa quickly held her in his arms and wiped her tears. "Yuri-ah, something wrong? Did this boy hurt you anywhere? If he did, I'll hurt him. I'm not that old to beat up a kid," he said while piercing his eyes at Yunho. Yunho was still in embarassment so he wasn't really focused on fearing for himself.

"No, he didn't. I'm sorry grandpa. I suddenly thought of omma and appa that's all," she said trying to defend or more like protect Yunho.

"Well, what brings him here?" Yuri's still suspicious of the peculiar boy. What's he planning?

"Um, he's lost and doesn't have a place to stay. Maybe he can stay here if you don't mind, that is." Her eyes were full of hope. No idea why.

Yuri's grandpa raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure he didn't do anything?" Yuri nodded.

"Fine. Come on in." He led them to the living room.

The living room was quite small, probably because theres a lot of furniture. Everything seemed so old-fashioned and ancient. But it still looked beautiful. There were only three bedrooms. The first was the main bedroom and the second looked like it was a guest room. Outside is huge but the inside is small. Well, only Yuri and her grandpa lives there so it's not small really.

"Please, sit down while I go make some tea." Yuri said to Yunho. Then she turned to Grandpa. "You too, grandpa." They both nodded.

Yunho continued scanning the house. There were a lot of pictures and potraits on the wall. One picture caught his attention. A picture of a little girl. 

She kinda looks like that girl, Yunho thought. On second thought, she looks like that girl I saw in Jaejoong's photo only, she had short hair in this picture. 

Absorbed in thinking about the picture, Yunho didn't notice that Grandpa was watching him. "Em, do you know my granddaughter? It's not like her to bring a stranger to the house, especially boys," he looked at him curiously. 

Yunho got startled, but then turned to grandpa. He inhaled then clenched his hands, then exhaled again. "No, I don't know her that much. She's not even a classmate, but I've seen her in school before." He answered as honest as possible.

Yuri's grandpa eyed him curiously. "So, why were you out hugging my granddaughter in front of my house?"

Yunho was startled. "Er...that was because..."

-----------------------------------

A/N SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

i'm thinking about ending this fic under 50 chaps and there might be a continuation. if i put it all in one fic there'll be TOO many chapters.

oh, and i'm thinking of doing a oneshot story so please vote!

 

 

like i said a million times COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE ALWAYS LOVED AND CHERISHED!! I wanted to update quickly because one of you commented asking me when will i update so here u go (sorry if it's not that good!! i'm working on how to be a better writer and author!!)