Confession?

Hard to Admit

 

 

Yuri returned to class with mixed expressions, angry, irritated, sad, nervous and weirdly...happy after her meet with a double-faced weirdo Jung Yunho. She kept regretting about what just happened. 

She returned to her desk with Yesung jumping up from his desk next to hers' all of a sudden. 

"Look what I got! Tada!" He showed her the lunchbox that he filled when it was recess. He had to beg for more food from the cafeteria lady so he could get some for Yuri. Nevertheless, after Yesung showed a bit of his aegyo, the cafeteria lady agreed seeing the cute 13 year old freshman when actually you can't have seconds unless you pay extra.

Yuri was a bit surprised that he went to get food for her, AGAIN. She frowns.

"Why are you doing this? Don't you have anything better to do?" She looks at him coldly but Yesung just smiled. What's wrong with this dude?

"No,I don't. And I'm doing this because you need to eat. Eating helps you to get a healthy body!" He smiled stupidly. Yuri suddenly thought of Yoona. They're pretty much alike. With all the smiling. These people are so different from other people I've met before. Yuri thought.

"Since when? Eating only gets you fat," Yuri said.

"Not if you eat a balanced diet. Come sit her and eat with me," Yesung patted her seat next to his.

"Fine." She said which made Yesung's smile grow bigger. Ear to ear.

She had a bite of the food Yesung packed which made her smile. "It's delicious."

"Yeah, it is isn't it? And I thought the food they serve in schools were horrible, but this is a high-class school so I'm not that surprised," he said while chewing his food. "You have to eat when its recess from now on, okay?"

"Okay," She lied. She couldn't possibly tell Yesung that she didn't have enough money to pay for all her fees while schooling here. She couldn't afford to pay for the cafeteria food for a year so she wasn't allowed to have any. She only paid for the food served in the dining hall in the hostel and other school fees like uniforms and what not.

"Good then. Keep on eating!" Yesung encouraged her. He kept staring at her eat. Boy, she was hungry.

"Don't look at me," she said while still eating. She didn't look at him.

"I'm not." He lied and suddenly he had an idea. "Hey, why don't we eat together everyday like this?"

Yuri coughed a bit then said "What?" Was she hearing things?

"You heard me. I'll take a lunchbox with me from the cafeteria just to eat with you," he smiled.

"You're wasting your time. Why would you do that?" Yuri asked him. Curious. She was still stuffing her stomach with food down her throat.

"Because I like you," he simply answered which made Yuri stop eating. She gulped her food then looked at him. She was a bit nervous. Shocked too. Yuri'e eyes widened.

"Huh?" She was still too shocked. It was pretty normal for boys to admit to her that they liked her but this boy was way too fast. It hasn't even been a week!

"Hahaha! Got you! You should look at your face!" He continued laughing which made Yuri burst in anger and...embarassment of course. Some students entered the class coz recess is almost over and they looked at the both of them with a weird look.

Yuri closed the lunchbox then pushed it harshly to Yesung next to her. "Here. I don't want it." She said then turned her body facing the white board.

Yesung panicked a bit. "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. I only laughed because your expression was funny. I don't get to see a different expression from you since the only face I see from you is that cold, dull, unfriendly expression. It kinda bugs me,"

"Well, so-rry for bugging you when I was trying to not get associated with anyone including you," she said coldly which made Yesung hurt a bit. 

"But what I said was true."

 

"What?"

 

 

"That I like you." Yesung smiled.

 

 

 

"Yeah, right. I'm not falling for that. Just shut it. Class is gonna start," Yuri started getting her books from her bag.

"Our recess date isn't cancelled right?" He asked making sure. 

"Just shut up." She said without looking back at Yesung then glanced at the back door. 

"Who's that?" Yuri thought to herself. It was like the person was looking at her.

The mysterious person disappeared after seeing Yuri that noticed him spying on her.

---------------

"Oh no. She saw me," Yunho mumbled to himself hiding behind the back door of Yuri's classroom. 

Yunho was walking to his classroom after his practice at the rooftop when he saw only Yuri and Yesung in the classroom. What's Yesung doing with Yuri? Could it be? Yesung sits next to her in class? He decided to get closer to them and eavesdrop on their conversation. Nobody was in class because everybody is probably still hanging out at the cafeteria. He could hear their conversation clearly because the class was quiet and only Yuri's and Yesung's voice was to be heard. 

And somehow, he didn't like what he was hearing.

"What?" He heard Yuri's voice.

"That I like you," Yesung confessed which made him feel nervous and somewhat pissed. What's this guy doing? How close are they? It's only the second day of school for god sakes!

He continued listening until Yuri noticed him from her seat. He was eavesdropping from the back door. He quickly disappeared to his classroom after seeing some students coming back to class as recess was almost over.

----

 

School ended with the last bell ringing and and Yuri waited for everyone to leave class as usual. After the last person left, which was Yesung, she stepped out of class and noticed Seohyun and Yoona waiting for her at the end of the hallway. Yoona waved at her while Seohyun was looking somewhere else, then had her eyes on her watch. They probably were waiting a while. I didn't ask them to wait. She ran to them and waved back at Yoona.

"Sorry, were you waiting long?" She asked Yoona while still huffing from the run just now.

"Not really, we suddenly thought of waiting for you today," she smiled.

"We? You meant you thought of waiting for her," Seohyun added with an irritated face. Yuri's smile slowly faded.

"Seohyun!" Yoona slapped her shoulder lightly.

Seohyun shrugged her shoulders and started walking off, leaving the two behind a bit further from her.

"Don't mind her, she's cool once you get to know her," Yoona comforted Yuri.

She might not want to get to know me. Yuri sighed as they both walk towards the dining hall.

--

Yesung wanted to have lunch with Yuri in the dining hall but after he saw Yuri's dull, cold expression, he decided to wait till tommorow to ask her to eat with him. He felt happy when Yuri didn't reject his offer to eat with him in class. He smiled thinking about what happened just before recess ended. He couldn't believe himself that he had the courage to confess although he knows Yuri probably just want to be friends. To Yesung, she was a nice girl although a bit cold but that aura of hers was what made him interested in her. 

"I'll be her friend first and maybe in a few years, I'll be her boyfriend! Kekeke!" He muttered while laughing to himself as he was walking to the dining hall when suddenly he bumped in to someone. It was Jaejoong with Yunho beside him. They were standing right infront of him and he didn't notice it till he bumped Jaejoong that is.

"You've been weird from when we were 10 and you haven't changed since then," Jaejoong said. "What are you doing, talking to yourself?"

"No, I'm not. I just thought of something funny and exciting, haha!" Yesung said then he had his right arm on Yunho's shoulder and his left arm on Jaejoong's. "Come on, lets go and eat. I'm starving!" He continued smiling foolishly. Both of them thought Yesung was creepy.

While they were eating at the dining hall, Jaejoong was curious as he looked at Yesung eating hungrily. "What were you talking to yourself about just now?"

"I'll tell you later. Actually I have someone who I want you guys to meet. A classmate. And also...a hope-to-be friend." He smiled.

"Boy or girl?" Jaejoong asked. Yunho looked at him full of curiosity. What's he up to? Yunho thought.

"Girl. She's really pretty."

"Pretty girl? I'm in!" Jaejoong agreed happily. Yunho just kept quiet. 

"Hey, back off. She's mine," Yesung was a bit pissed.

"You said she was a hope-to-be friend. She's not yours," Jaejoong smirked. Yunho continued drinking water pretending not to care.

"Well, I saw her first. And one day, after she looses the cold vibe towards me, I'll be her boyfriend," Yesung started telling Jaejoong his weird dream. He could trust Jaejoong. They've known eachother from when they were 10. But he kinda forgot Yunho was there too. Although he didn't care much. Coz Yunho didn't look like he cared the least bit. Or so that's what Yesung thought.

"Oh, icy cold girl, eh? Can't wait to see her," Jaejoong said. "When, actually?"

"There's gonna be club auditions in the afternoon, right? She told me she's gonna be in the dance club audition so we'll be able to see her. Well, I am since I'm attending the audition," Yesung said.

"You dancing? And you're serious?"

"Hey, I actually do have some moves," Yesung defended himself.

"Yeah, right? So Yunho? You'll be there too right?" Jaejoong asked.

"Sure. Not to look at that girl but I'm also attending the audition," Yunho said.

"You are? Wow, you must have some awesome moves! Looks like we'll see you and that girl there auditioning. And this Yesung guy here." Jaejoong said then smiled at Yesung. 

"Fine. Laugh all you want. But once I get in I'll be in the same club as her. She's definitely getting in, it's the only club she signed for," Yesung said sipping his orange juice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think! Should I get the love developing between Yunho and Yuri a little faster?

comments and subscribers are loved! thankyou to all my subscribers!

BTW I failed 3 subjects!! T_T