Clubs?

Hard to Admit

"Yuri-ah! We're going first!" Yoona shouted from outside the dorm. She wanted to wait for Yuri but she didn't want to leave Seohyun alone. Seohyun wanted to go for breakfast first so Yoona had to follow. She felt bad for Seohyun after talking about her with Yuri yesterday.

 

 

Yuri woke up extremely late. Yoona had tried to wake her earlier but then she would open her eyes, squirm a bit, then go back to sleep again. She finally woke up at 6:45AM, when Yoona and Seohyun were leaving for breakfast at the dining hall.

"Okay! Go ahead!" Yuri shouted from the bathroom. She took a quick shower, then changed to her uniform, not forgetting to close the curtains then open them again after changing.

Unfortunately, she was late for breakfast. When she arrived at the dining hall, the food was no longer served and only a few students were finishing their breakfast.

She cursed herself. This was all because she didn't get enough sleep. Students are supposed to sleep at 11:30PM and wake up at 6 in the morning. The first night was already tiring even though she slept at the right time and woke up early, thanks to Yoona. Last night, she slept at 12AM then woke up at 3AM. Yuri cursed herself for not going straight back to sleep. Well, she didn't know that she would be chatting with Yunho. What she originally wanted was just to go outside, cry her eyes out for a bit so that Yoona and Seohyun couldn't hear, then go back to sleep. But instead, she had a talk with Yunho till 4AM. She wanted to blame it on him, but she's the one who went outside, even though Yunho was the one who started the conversation first. She didn't notice Yunho was there, but Yunho noticed she was there from when she stepped out, he could hear her crying. At first, he let her cry but then it was bothering him so he had to say something.

She got to class at about 7:30AM. Not many of the students were in class anyway. That Yesung guy who sits next to her was also not there. She walked to her desk then sat down. She looked outside the window, and saw a beautiful view of Seoul. Their class was at the highest floor, so she could see a beautiful view from her class.

"Omma~" Yuri sighed. Suddenly, someone snuck up on her.

"Yuri-ssi!" He shouted while holding onto her shoulders. Yuri jumped out of shockness.

"Why did you do that for? You wanna give me a heart attack?" She scolded him.

Yesung laughed. "You should've seen the look on your face! Haha!" He countinued laughing.

Yuri snorted. She was really not in the mood. She was sleepy, and grumpy. The fact that she woke up late and missed breakfast made her feel more grumpy. She continued ignoring Yesung, who felt a bit sorry doing that to Yuri. His only intention was to be friendly but it seems Yuri is not one of those friendly types.

The teacher came in, it was Mr Lee, who teaches Mathematics. The subject that Yuri hated the most.

"Good morning class." He said. He was holding a huge pile of papers. 

Everyone stood up and greeted the teacher. "Good morning teacher!" Then the teacher told them to sit down.

"Before I start class, I'm going to pass these papers and I want you kids to fill the form." He said then the pile was handed out and everyone took one. The class looked confused, the teacher noticed that, so he told them what to do.

"As you can see, there's a list of clubs. You can choose which ever club you want to join. Clubs that are marked red are the ones where you will need to go to the audition to be a member. Do you all understand?" He explained to us.

Suddenly Yesung put up his hands "Teacher, can we join more than one club?" He asked. Everyone turned to him then looked at the teacher waiting for an answer.

"For this year, you can only choose one club. The clubs that are marked red however, you can choose more than one. But you will still need to attend the audition. If you're lucky, you can get accepted and join more than one."

"So that means I can choose all the clubs that are marked red?" Yesung asked. AGAIN.

"It's up to you. But it's not my fault if you get accepted in all of them. If you want to get exhausted and go to and from this club and that then be my guest," Mr Lee replied which made everyone laugh at Yesung. Yesung smiled cheekily.

"One more thing, if you get accepted, you can't quit unless there are other reasons such as medical problems etc. If you want to quit, you have to wait a year before choosing a different club so choose wisely," Mr Lee informed. "And I advise you to pick one only."

"When are the auditions for the choir club?" Asked a petite girl named Kim Taeyeon.

"All auditions will be held this afternoon at 3:30PM, don't be late."

Excuse me for disturbing classes, Mr Lee Minho, there is a meeting in the meeting room with the principal. Please leave immediately. Thank you.

"Well, looks like I have to go. Be sure to fill it out and give it to your class monitor before class ends." Then he disappeared from class.

Everyone was talking and discussing what club they wanted to join. 

Yuri had a good look at the form. She noticed the dance club was marked red. 

Should I go for it? I love dancing anyway, but I don't really have much talent. I'll just try it out. I wonder what clubs Yoona and Seohyun are gonna join.

After writing her name on the form, Yuri ticked the box for Dance Club, then she walked to the class monitor who was chosen just yesterday.

"Here." She put the paper on the class monitors' desk, then went to her seat.

"Yuri-ssi, I'm sorry about before," Yesung apologized.

"It's okay. I was a bit grumpy that's all," Yuri replied.

"What club did you tick just now?" Yesung asked. He wanted to be in the same club as her.

"Dance, you?" Yuri asked. She just wanted to start a good conversation. Be friendly. Tnat's what her mom told her and she was trying to follow it.

Yesung was happy that she asked him. This is a good start. "All of it. The ones that are red, that is." Yes, I have a chance to be in the same club as her!

"Uh, okay." Yuri wasn't bothered to continue the conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri mentioned to Yoona that she didn't want to go to the school cafeteria. She totally forgot about her hunger. Instead, she was touring round the school. Well, just the building where her class was. The school's big, unlike the hostel. After just touring the highest floor, which was the floor where her classroom was, she found an exit door. 

She decided to find out what was behind the door so she opened it.

It was a staircase, and when Yuri climbed it, she reached the rooftop of the school. She was exhausted climbing the staircase, she couldn't count because there were too many steps, but she was determined to know where it lead to. But when she saw how beautiful the rooftop was, she completely forgot how exhausted she was.

The rooftop was beautiful. It was like a garden. There were a few tables, a swing and also...a boy? 

The mysterious boy was dancing like she's never seen before. His moves were awesome! He was popping and locking and other movements that made Yuri stare in awe. Yuri's never seen someone dance like him. 

Who is he?

"Wow! You're moves are awesome!" Yuri clapped her hands. She was determined to get to know this guy. She had her own reasons and intention.Maybe he can teach me! She chuckled to herself.

Yunho turned around and saw Yuri standing a few metres from him clapping but then she suddenly stopped. He suddenly thought of what happened last night. He could feel his heartbeat faster.

"Jung Yunho? What are you doing here?" Yuri asked. Wow, didn't know he had some moves.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Yunho asked her back. He was acting annoyed. 

Yuri felt the cold aura around him. What's up with him? I just felt the shivers. He's the one that has two personalities!

She ignored the cold feeling just now and said "Wow, I didn't know you were good at dancing," She complimented him.

"Well, we just met yesterday, and I am not just good, I'm AWESOME." Yunho was a bit full of himself. Cocky to be exact. 

"Please, that was just normal moves," Yuri said which she didn't mean it. She didn't like it that this guy was cocky. And to top it off, he was cocky in front of her.

"You were the one who said my moves were awesome just now," Yunho smirked. He didn't know why he was playing this girl. 

"I- well..." Yuri forgot about that. "Then I take it back. I've seen better moves. Being cocky just made your moves look like nothing."

Yunho clenched his hands. This girl's pissing me off! He felt his pride just gone down the drain. 

"Then, can you do better than that?" Yunho asked Yuri, which made Yuri tremble. She wasn't confident. It's not like she trained dancing or practiced it. It was just a hobby. Or so she thought.

"You aren't challenging me are you?" She tried attacking him. The Yunho she saw wasn't like the Yunho last night. Either that, or the feeling with Yunho now weren't the same like last night when she accidentally talked with him.

"Of course not. It depends on what you think," Yunho said to her making her confused. "Show me your moves then."

"I will, but not now. At the dance club audition. You can see me for yourself. Unless, you're not auditioning,"

"Oh, don't worry. I am. And I'll be there." He grinned.

Yuri was so angry. She stormed off, leaving the rooftop. While going down the stairs, she just realized that she just made a big mistake. Trying to challenge an awesome dancer like Yunho.

 

What have I done? Yuri thought as she continued hitting her forehead.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho felt bad with what just happened. He couldn't believe what he just said. But his feelings made him decide that he can't be nice to her or else the awkward, happy feeling when he's with her will continue growing. He had to make her hate him, so that she doesn't talk to him anymore.

After all, he hates girls. 

After what happened to his brother and mother, he's going to continue hating girls.

"Girls are a burden...just like you, Yuri." He muttered. 

I'm sorry for trying to make you hate me. And I'm sorry to myself for trying to hate you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

boring? sorry! I'm trying to make it more interesting by putting some passion. after all, they're still kids. 13 to be exact. and kids have passion for something. 

i'm trying to make this story have a lot of moral values. something like strive for what you want and your passion. something like that.

please comment!!!! and subscribe!

and thank you to my 20 subscribers!!! 

saranghae!!

YUNRI FTW.

p/s since Yunho is still 13 in this chapter, I don't want him to admit that he's in love already. 13 is still too young. so i'm just describing that when he's with Yuri, there's a happy and awkward feeling.

the title is Hard to Admit anyway...:DDDD