Bathroom Incident

Hard to Admit

After a long tiring day, Yunho and Yesung was tucking up to go sleep when suddenly the door opened. 

"Ah, where were you, it's already 11PM! Why did you just come in now?" Yesung was asking like he was worried.

"Chill~ are you my mom?" The guy said.

Yunho sat up on bed. The bright light was shining from outside the door. He covered his eyes with his arms.

"Ah, sorry dude," The guy closed the door then switched on the lights.

"Ah!" Both of them exclaimed at once.

Yunho was able to get a good look at the guy. Wow, he was a pretty face. He's probably one of those pretty boys, Yunho thought.

"Ah, you must be Yunho right?" The pretty boy guessed right.

"Yes, how do you know that?"

"You're the son of the CEO of SS Ent. right? My dad likes to talk about your dad. I think he's a friend. He heard that you were going to this school," He smiled. " My name's Kim Jaejoong, nice to meet you."

We shook hands. Yunho couldn't careless about what his dad is up to. "My name's Jung Yunho."

"Let's go to sleep now, I'm sleepy!" Yesung whined. So, Jaejoong switched off the lights and everyone tucked themselves in and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning...

Seohyun was awake by the sound of her alarm at 6AM. She stretched a little then dashed to the bathroom. After coming out already dressed in her uniform wrapping her long hair with a towel, Yoona started waking up. 

"Seohyun-ah, you're already squeaky clean? Why didn't you wake me up?" Yoona pouted.

"Shut up and get to the bathroom. It's not even late yet." Seohyun glanced at the clock. "It's only 6:10AM."

"Chincha? Ok, I'm going to the bathroom." Then she noticed Yuri was till sleeping soundly. Oh, almost forgot about her, Yoona thought. "Seohyun-ah, can you wake Yuri up? I'm gonna take a shower," Yoona said while getting in the bathroom.

"Yuri-shi, wake up," Seohyun patted her shoulder but Yuri still wouldn't budge. Seohyun switched off the night light then switched on the fluorescent lights.

"Yuri-shi," Seohyun kept patting her. Then a little harder. But Yuri didn't move an inch. Seohyun became impatient.

"Yah! Wake up!" Seohyun started pushing her body then Yuri's head hit the wall. "Ah-" Seohyun didn't expect that to happen.

Yuri started waking up then rubbing her head. "Ouch~what was that?" She murmured. Then her eyes widened. "What time is it?"She asked Seohyun.

"It's already 6:20AM. Get up now, breakfast is from 6:30 to 7:00," Seohyun informed. Yoona came out already with her uniform on.

"I'll go take a shower now," Yuri said then dashed to the bathroom.

Seohyun started cleaning up their dorm while Yoona was busy brushing her hair. Seohyun came to Yuri's bed then made her bed for her.

After a few minutes Yuri came out only wearing a towel and her hair was dripping wet. "That was refreshing,"she smiled and stretched her arms.

Seohyun nudged Yoona's arms. "You didn't tell her?" She whispered. "Ops~I forgot."

Yuri noticed that her dorm mates were staring. "What's up?"

"We forgot to tell you, you should just change your uniform in the bathroom," Yoona said.

"Why?"

"You do know that building there? It's the boys' dorm. They can easily see you, not to mention our dorm is at the end. The dorm right there next to us is the boys' dorm. You should be careful,"

Yuri was still there. Her jaw dropping. "Are you for real?" She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Yup, and I just remembered something," Yoona stopped for a bit, then continued "Did you close the curtains in the bathroom?"

Yuri shook her head. "Why? Can they see the bathroom if I don't close the curtains?"

Seohyun and Yoona nodded. "Sorry, I forgot about you. Usually it's just me and Seohyun and I'm always last in the bathroom and I just opened back the curtains," Yoona bowed her head a couple of times.

"Oh, it's okay. They probably didn't see anything," Yuri said comforting herself. Eh, it's usually her and Seohyun?

"Right. Besides, boys usually get up late anyway. They probably didn't even wake up yet," Yoona also tried comforting her new friend.

Somehow, I have a bad feeling about this...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After Yuri changed her clothes, they went to the dining hall. Yuri was getting her food when Yoona called her. "Yuri-ah, over here!"

Wow, it's the first time someone called me to eat with them. Yuri happily walked to the Yoona's table. "Seohyun-shi," I was touched Seohyun was also here to eat with me.

"I'm here with Yoona," Seohyun said without looking at Yuri. Party pooper, much? Yuri thought to herself. And here I thought she was being friendly.

The three continued eating while Yoona was talking happily about how excited she was going to school. Yuri and Seohyun just listened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho's POV

I woke up at about 6:20AM then dashed to the bathroom. Both Jaejoong and Yesung were asleep. While I was undressing, I saw a beautiful,tall figure from across the bathroom. She too, was undressing herself. I turned my back on her. I could feel my cheeks blushing. But I was still curious who the girl was, the girl who stayed at the dorm beside ours. So, after taking a shower, I quickly dressed up to see who the girl was. After a while, I saw her face after she put her uniform over her head. And I was shocked. It's the girl from before. The one that saved me from embarassment. I couldn't stop my eyes staring her, even though she was fully dressed. When I couldn't see her anymore, I heard Jaejoong's voice from the outside the bathroom. 

"Hey! Are you done?! Why didn't you wake me up? Hurry and get out! I can't hold it in any longer!" Jaejoong shouted while knocking on   the bathroom door. He didn't just knock the door, he knocked me back to the real world. 

I opened the door, then he rushed in and pushed me out. Yesung was already awake, getting his books organized. He should of done that yesterday. 

"It's already breakfast time, hurry," I said to him.

"Hey, I wasn't the one playing with water in the bathroom, taking a long time. Or," he stopped then got closer to my face, " cleaning my  eyes spying on girls," Yesung smirked.

What the? How did he know about that? I have to keep cool. I thought to myself. "Please...I have better things to do, unlike you," I said coldly. I'm not sure if he sees right through me, but I can't look at him. I'm afraid he might see me blush. My hearts beating like crazy. Is it because of that girl? 

"Fine, just chill," Yesung said to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had breakfast together before heading to school. There, I saw her. 

That black, long haired girl. She had a smile on her face as she was walking to one of the tables. Then, I shook my head.

Stop looking at her idiot or she might notice!

"Let's go, Yunho." Jeajoong said patting my back. I didn't notice it, but I was taking a while to finish eating.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N it was pretty hard trying to describe this chapter. please forgive me if you don't get the picture.

comment and subscribe!!

thanks to all the 13 subscribers! i really appreciate it. i'm updating as much chapters as i can before i go back to hostel because of u guyz!