Nightmare

Hard to Admit

My mom and I both cried outside the house. We cried so hard that some neighbours saw us. But, they never bothered to help us. That's just how the world is. Everyone is busy with themselves, making money, not caring about other people. Selfish.

After about 5 minutes crying outside the house, I slowed down a bit. My mom was still crying. It pained me to see her like this. I told her that we should get inside the house. And so we did.

After we sat down, my mom calmed down a bit. I was only 12, I didn't think of my mom's feeling, she already calmed down but I just had to ask her what happened.

"I'm sorry, Yuri, you were not supposed to see that," My mom apologized.

So, have they really divorced?

"Omma, what happened? I heard screaming, then some glass broke, what happened? Please tell me!" I was so curious that I was practically forcing my mom to spit it out. I need to know why they divorced.

Why?

We were such a happy family before. Until I became 11 there was a time when I caught them arguing over something. I've caught them a few times but I was still small at the time. I couldn't think properly and I would have never thought that it would lead to a divorce. My mom has been hiding a lot of things from me and I needed to know what.

I knew it was all my fault. I forced her to tell me when she was still traumatized by what happened with dad.

My mom suddenly cried out loud like she was in pain. Not pain in her heart but pain as in physically. I was so shocked by it. I held on to her.

"Omma, are you okay? Omma?!" My mom was suddenly breathing gasping for air. I panicked.

I quickly called the ambulance, screaming "Help my mom is dying!" After giving out the adress, then I hung up the phone. I rushed to the kitchen and Got her some water and wetted a towel. I didn't know what else to do. My mom was dying right in front of me and I couldn't do anything except wait for the ambulance to arrive. I even forgot to call my dad. 

When the ambulance arrived, my mom was weak. Her face was really pale. 

On our way to the hospital, I was crying and pleading everyone in the ambulance, "Please, help my mom."

Suddenly my mom held my hand, "Yuri-ah," she called me with her weak voice. I turned around to her holding my tears. 

"Omma, your gonna be alright, please hang in there," I pleaded but she shook her head.

"It's already time. For omma to go," my mom said making me shiver. "Yuri-ah, you're a strong and independent girl, I know you can take care of yourself. I want to worry about you, but you always ease me," My mom continued talking with her weak voice. For someone dying, she sure talks a lot.

"Omma, shh~ Don't talk anymore, you're sick,"

"Omma should at least have a few words with you before omma goes," she continued. It pained my chest hearing her weak voice like that. "Yuri-ah, I'm sorry for hiding a lot of things from you, I just want you to be happy,"

Omma...

"Live a good life, be friendly with others because even if you are a strong girl, you still need others to help you. And also..."

 

"Find a special someone for you, someone who you truly love, sincere so that he can give you love....more love that your father has given you. More love that your own parents could not give to you because of our own selfishness, okay?" 

Omma....

"I love you, Yuri," She told me before catching her last breath.

"OMMA! I LOVE YOU TOO! DON'T LEAVE ME!" I screamed. 

After checking her numerous of times, the last words I heard before my world became blank.

"I'm sorry little one, your mom's heartbeat has stopped."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OMMA!" I screamed then I woke up from my slumber. My eyes were watery, I could feel tears running down. I turned around to them. Seohyun and Yoona were still fast asleep. I glanced at the clock on the wall, it was only 3AM.

I couldn't go to sleep after tossing and turning. I kept thinking about my mom. My eyes became watery again. I didn't want to wake Yoona and Seohyun so I stepped outside the dorm.

I felt the cold breeze on my face, the chilly winds down my spine but I didn't care. I looked up to the sky and mom...

My mom's face was there. I started crying then suddenly some called out to me.

 

"Will you just calm down?"

 

It was a boy's voice. I turned to my left and saw him. On the balcony of the boys' dorm just next to my dorm. He was reading a book when suddenly he turned to me.

Then our eyes met.

 

 

 

 

It was Jung Yunho.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N I think this chapter was a bit short. i'm really not good at describing situations well, sorry! is it sad enough? sad situations are so hard to describe!

continue reading! today's my last day before I go back to hostel tomorrow! so i'm gonna try and update a lot more chapters!

comment and subscribe!!! PLEAZE, I WAIT FOR COMMENTS EVERYDAY!