Gossip?

Hard to Admit

Yoona walked with Yuri on their way to the music room, where Seohyun was going to audition for the piano club. On their way. Yoona kept looking at Yuri which made Yuri feel nervous.

"What's wrong with you? Do I have something on my face?" Yuri touched her face and then wiped it. Yoona giggled.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see what's with you that made those 2 boys fancy you. Yesung and er..what's his name again?"

"How should I know?"

"Ah, Jaejoong! Wow, you're really something," Yoona smiled. "Well, you are pretty so of course someone likes you, huh?"

"No, that's not true. Let's not talk about that," Yuri felt uneasy talking about boys. No reason it's just, well...she didn't like boys so...it kinda makes her sick. Yuri walked faster.

"Why didn't you tell me this Yesung guy likes you, huh? And I thought we were friends!" Yoona pouted. She stopped walking.

"Come on, don't be like this!" Yuri pleaded but Yoona was still pouting. They might be late for Seohyun's audition!

"Fine, I'll tell you the whole story when we get back to the dorm, happy? I didn't want to tell you because it wasn't important," Yuri explained.

Yoona cheered. "Promise?" She held her pinky finger.

"Yeah, whatever." They pinky promised then Yuri grabbed Yoona's hand. "Come on, we might be late!" Yuri really wanted to see Seohyun's performance. Yoona could see that.

 

When they arrived, Seohyun's performance was already over. They came and saw Seohyun already leaving. She was the last to audition. She got up and grabbed her bag then headed for the door when Yuri and Yoona opened it harshly.

"Seohyun-ah! We're here!" Yoona practically shouted. Seohyun kept quiet.

"Are we late?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, but who cares about that?" Seohyun replied coldly. "Let's go Yoona."

"Ah, arasso. Let's go, Yuri," Yoona said then grabbed both of Yuri's and Seohyun's hands. They walked together with Yoona in between.

They were still walking with Seohyun being really quiet. Did she pass or not?

"Yah, Seohyun-ah, did you pass the audition?" Yoona asked her.

"Yes."

"Really? That's great! I'm happy for you!" She hugged Seohyun tightly.

Wait, did she just smile? Yuri wondered as she watched Yoona and Seohyun.

"Thank you."

"We both passed the dance audition, Seohyun! I can't believe it!" Yoona shouted happily. They were walking upstairs to their dorm.

That means they'll be in the same club, Seohyun sighed. "Good for you."

The three then entered their dorm.

---------

It was already night time, and Seohyun got some early rest. Yuri tucked in bed early too, but thats when Yoona got out from the bathroom from brushing her teeth right before bed, and harshly pulled the covers of Yuri's bed.

"What was that for?"

"Yah, you said you'd tell me about this Yesung guy, so spill already!" Yoona sat next to Yuri constantly rocking her. "Come on!"

"Can't we talk tomorrow? I'm tired..." She hid her face under the pillows.

"You're the one that avoided me all day after the auditions so you have to spill, now!" Yoona still wasn't satisfied.

"Aish~Fine! But don't laugh!" Yuri sat up on her bed. She cleared . "Why don't you ask me then I'll answer you? I don't really know where to start."

"Just tell me how he could possible say he likes you when we're here for only about 3 days!" Yoona squealed getting excited. Girls love gossiping don't they? Well, except for Yuri and Seohyun.

"I don't know, on the first day he wanted to sit next to me and I just nodded, and he's a little too friendly and boy, it's irratating," Yuri started her story.

"Shouldn't someone be friendly be a good thing? Like me? Haha!" Yoona chuckled.

"You're different, you're a girl. I don't mind."

"So, you don't like guys being friendly?" Yoona guessed.

"Not just that, I just don't like boys." Yuri said sharply. "Except for my grandpa."

Yoona was shocked. She immediately distanced herself a little from Yuri. "Don't tell me-" she was too scared to continue.

Yuri was confused at first but then snapped. "No, don't you even go there. I'm not a lesbo or whatever they call it."

"Yuri? Isn't it called yuri?" Yoona joked then laughed. Yuri hit her with a pillow lightly.

 "Yah! That's not funny. I know what my name means, sheesh," Yuri got mad.

I was just joking, can't take a joke, huh? Yoona thought. "Don't be too serious, Yuri. I was just joking," Yoona said. "Don't hate me!"

"No, I don't. You're the only friend I have. And Seohyun but..." Yoona saw a little sadness in Yuri's eyes.

"Like I said, you'll like her once you get to know her, the same with her. She'll like you once she gets to know you..it may take time though," Yoona said.

"What about you?"

 

"I already like you so..."

"Why?"

"Well duh, I feel like I know you already," Yoona smiled. "Glad to have a new friend here," she said which made Yuri automatically hug her.

"Thank you, Yoona."

"I know, I'm nice aren't I? Anyway, we're off the topic!" Yoona reminded her. Yuri let go of Yoona. 

"Anyways, this Yesung guy kept talking to me. And worse, during class! I can't focus on what the teacher is saying,"

"Wow, he must be so nice..."

"And he keeps making stupid jokes!"

Yuri continued storytelling Yoona. About how she didn't want to eat at recess, and how Yesung offered her to eat with him.

"So, he really is the guy you were eating in class with, like a date!"

"Don't talk about dates, we're only 13," Yuri said. "So now, he wants me to eat with him everyday."

"Everyday? Even I can't eat with you at recess." Yoona pouted. Then a light bulb lit up. "Can I join you?" 

Yuri's eyes widened. "I'm not eating with him again, and what about Seohyun?" She asked.

"Aww, yeah. I forgot about her. She's definitely not joining in, well.." Yoona paused then continued, "looks like you have Yesung all to yourself," Yoona joked and as expected of Yoona, Yuri hit her again with a pillow. "Yoona!"

"Oh yeah, why don't you eat in the cafeteria?" Yoona asked. Yuri sighed.

"No reason. Let's go to sleep now, I'm tired," Yuri said yawning. She didn't want to tell Yoona yet.

"Fine." Yoona said as she switched off the lights.