Missing

Snatches and Snippets

Summary: Jihye went missing.

 

AN: I'm so sorry for updating so late. I'm terribly busy with school and everything. I hope you like this! :)

 

 

A phone vibrated noisily on the work desk, and Junsu flashed the vibrating device towards the owner who was in the recording room, singing.

The trio, JYJ, was going to release a brand new album which was supposed to be showcased at the start of the year. However the busy schedules of the members made meetings and recordings difficult to carry on, and thus the project was postponed till now. Today was one of the rare days where all of them were free of their solo activities and Cjes had clearly instructed them to be as productive as possible for there were not many days left to the official album release date.

Jaejoong flashed a thumbs up before singing the next line of their new title track. Working first time with the trio, the producer, Han Myeongsu, was amazed by the talents the three boys had. When he was first informed that he was going to work with the boys, he had his reserves for how talented can flower boys be? But after working with them for the third time, since the start of the project, he had his hat down to them. Flower boys they are, but talented they are too. He finally understood why the boys have such high popularity, not only in South Korea, but the whole of Asia too.

Just as what previous producers who had worked with the boys had said, Junsu was amazing to work with. He took instructions well and was able to convey the exact emotion the producers wanted. Just by listening to the demo twice, he was able to grasp the concept of the entire song and deliver his parts effortlessly. Cheerful the soccer leader might be, but his unique husky voice was able to move his audience to tears just by a single long note.

As compared to his other members, Yoochun might seem to be the weaker singer. But this was a misconception. The guy had such a warm voice that it just makes you want to sip a cup of hot tea and recline on a chair, listening to his voice on a rainy day. He would make such a great jazz singer one day, Myeongsu thought. Though he was in charge of the bass in JYJ, if needed, Yoochun was just as able as his partners in hitting those high notes.

Myeongsu realized that there was a reason for SME to make Jaejoong the lead singer. His voice had this unique quality in it that is able to blend any voices together into one. During the times when DBSK was still five, Jaejoong had done a splendid job in rounding the five distinctively different voices as one. Live performances without him sounded lacking, despite the remaining four members singing their best. It is not to say that the other members are dispensable, but rather, Jaejoong’s voice was like the missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle. Only with his voice does the harmony sound complete. And one amusing fact about this lead singer was that he was able to detach his facial emotions with his singing. Just like a few moments ago, he was grinning to Junsu while singing a heartbreaking ballad and his voice still had this heavy ache to it.

Saying “Good work” into the recording microphone, Jaejoong removed the earpiece and exited the recording room. Junsu threw him his iPhone and he caught it easily. A frown was etched on the beauty’s forehead when he realized that the previous caller was from an unknown number. What confused him was that this was his private number reserved for his family and a few very close friends, and it was impossible for any fans to get hold of this number since this number was not under his name. Deciding that this should be someone he knew, he called back. The phone was immediately picked up after a ring.

 

“Yeoboseyo.”

The voice, with a soft lilt to it, at the other end was familiar, but Jaejoong was unable to put a finger to it.

“Is this Jaejoongie?”

And it all snapped inside Jaejoong’s head. It was Yunho’s mother. The last he had heard from her was three years ago, which was why he couldn’t recognize the voice as fast.

“Omonim.” Jaejoong’s voice was polite yet curious. Why would Yunho’s mother call him?

“Jaejoongie, I-I know this is so sudden and weird an-and I understand if you cannot help-p, but I am so lost now-w, and-“

“Omonim, it’s okay. If it is within my means, I’ll help you,” Jaejoong soothed. It was a little unnerving to hear the usually calm and collected mother sound so frazzled and helpless.

“It’s Jihye, Jaejoong-ah. She had been missing since this morning, and we couldn’t contact her at all. She didn’t even report to school and her friends had no idea where she is. Jaejoong-ah, I am afraid. What if something bad happened to her, like…. Like…” Yunho’s mother whimpered into the phone as she churned out the worse scenario could happen to her precious daughter.

Jaejoong’s heart started to race. Jihye had always been the responsible daughter and had never done anything to worry her parents or her brother. Sure, she might be rebellious or bratty at times, but never to such an extent. She knew where to draw the line. He realized why Yunho’s mother was so worried afterall.

“Have you contacted Yunho?”

“No, I can’t get through. I think he’s on the plane to Japan. And it’s not even twenty four hours yet, so there’s nothing the police can do even though Yunho’s appa had thrown a big rage at the police station…”

“Omonim, breathe,” Jaejoong instructed as Yunho’s mother started to ramble incoherently. When the breathing on the other side of the line finally stabilized, he continued, “Omonim, I’m going to leave a message to Yunho and he will be able to receive it once he get off the plane. And don’t worry too much about Jihye, I’m going to find her now, and I’m sure she’s safe.”

“She will be safe right, Jaejoongie?” The tremble in her voice made Jaejoong swore that he would make sure Jihye will be safe with all the means he have.

“Yes, Omonim. Believe me.”

After he disconnected the call, he immediately speed dialed Yunho. It was the little things like this that still remained despite the big hoo-ha years ago.

“Yunho, Jaejoong here. Jihye is missing. I’m going to find her now. Call me back once you get this message.”

Yoochun and Junsu stared at Jaejoong, slack jawed.

“Jihye is missing?” Twin voices echoed in the studio.

Jaejoong nodded while slipping into his jacket. With a curt nod to Myeongsu, Jaejoong was out of the studio in a flash. Yoochun and Junsu conversed silently, and had reach to an agreement that they could not possibly continue recording like nothing had happened when they knew Jihye had gone missing. Apologising profusely, Yoochun and Junsu retreated out of the studio and sprinted down the corridor. Myeongsu stared confusingly at the disappearing figures of the idols, not expecting the sudden turn of events. Well, at least they got three songs done, Myeongsu reasoned, and proceeded to perfect the three songs.

“Jaejoong hyung, wait up!” Junsu shouted as they raced to catch up with the running man. The man in question whipped his head back, and was surprised to see s behind him.

“What?”

“Jihye’s safety is of priority right now,” Yoochun whizzed as he panted heavily. Jaejoong flashed a grateful smile at his friends.

“Thank you.”

“What’s that for! Yunho hyung is our friend too!” Junsu whispered, shaking his head at the silliness of his hyung.

“Okay, you and Yoochun-ah go down to Yunho’s parent’s house and accompany his parents. I think they are in serious need of assurance and maybe we can get some information out to explain Jihye’s sudden disappearance. I’ll go and find Jihye.”

“Hyung, you know where Jihye is?” Yoochun inquired incredulously.

“Might, Yoochun-ah. I think I might know where she is,” Jaejoong corrected and drove out of the underground parking.

 

“Abonim, Omonim?” Junsu called out as the two guys pushed open the gate. An elderly lady appeared on the porch of the house and was surprised to see two familiar faces.

“Junsu-yah, Yoochunie?”

“Neh, Omonim. We came.”

Pulling the two boys tight into her embrace, she quickly ushered them into the warm kitchen and got them two cups of steaming hot tea.

“We heard of Jihye from Jaejoong,” Yoochun explained and Yunho’s mother hands shook, spilling tea onto the countertop. Junsu slipped into the chair beside hers and hugged her. Yunho’s mother sagged into the hold of Junsu’s embrace as another bout of fresh tears formed.

The clearing of throat signaled the arrival of the patriarch and Yoochun and Junsu immediately jumped on their feet. Ever since the lawsuit happened, Yunho’s father had disapproved of them, and now there were standing on his property without his knowledge. If the animosity was still present, then Yunho’s father did an excellent job in masking it as he grunted out an acknowledgement and sat at the front of the table.

“Abonim, we heard about Jihye’s disappearance and had come down straight. If there’s anything that we can help, just tell us. Jaejoong hyung is still out there finding Jihye,” Yoochun explained, hoping that the head of the Jung family would not chase them out of their house. In actual fact, they were as anxious as the parents themselves. At the mention of Jaejoong’s name, Yunho’s father lifted his head.

“You called Jaejoongie?” He questioned his wife.

The usually docile woman stared defiantly back at her husband. As the saying goes, never ruffle the feathers of mothers. In order to protect their children, there’s nothing a mother wouldn’t do, even if going against their husbands.

“Yes. He is the only person I know who could help us.”

“Didn’t I tell you not to bother him? Haven’t it occurred to you that he might be busy too, yeohbo?”

“But-but he’s the only person I know that Jihye is close with!”

“It’s okay, Abonim, today’s our free day,” Junsu piped, hoping that the elderly couple would stop arguing. Yoochun stared at Junsu. A little white lie won’t hurt, Junsu mouthed back.

“Do you know what may have cause Jihye to disappear?” Yoochun asked, breaking the awkward silence after the outburst from the silver-haired couple. At the question, Yunho’s father’s face blackened.

“It’s all because of that bastard fault! I knew he was no gentleman the moment I saw it!”

Yoochun and Junsu exchanged glances.

 

 

Exiting from the plane, Yunho stretched his six foot tall body, bones cracking under the pressure. He switched on his phone and stood beside the baggage carousel, waiting for his luggage to appear. His phone soon notified him of the ten missed calls from home and a message from Jaejoong. Yunho’s face turned grimer by the second as he listened to Jaejoong’s message as he immediately called back. Changmin looked at Yunho weirdly as the leader started pacing anxiously on the tiled floor. Spotting their luggages, Changmin quickly heaved them off the carousel.

“Jaejoong-ah!” The loud outburst of Yunho had caught the attention of the people around him. The staff was staring agape at the idol. Even Changmin were surprised. Nobody knew that they were back on speaking terms, and even then, they were careful when contacting each other on public. Their manager hyung made a move towards Yunho but was halted by Changmin.

“I have no idea what had happened. But I’m pretty sure that if you go to hyung now, you would make a wonderful punch bag.”

True to Changmin’s words, Yunho’s free hand was curled into a tight fist. Their manager hyung gulped.

 

“Yunho? Yunho-yah? Are you at Japan right now? Jihye is missing!” Jaejoong spoke.

“What had happened? What do you mean by Jihye is missing?”

“I have no idea too. Omonim called my just an hour ago and told me that Jihye went missing. I have been circling the neighbourhood since but I couldn’t find her!” Jaejoong panicked.

“Have you checked the noraebang? Or that playground that she used to hide when she’s upset?” Yunho was walking in circles as he tried to think of the possible places where Jihye might be.

“I’ve been to there twice already, Yunho-yah. She’s not there. I’ve even went to our old meeting place, but she wasn’t there too.” Jaejoong banged his head onto his sterling wheel, frustrated that he hasn’t managed to locate Jihye. So much for swearing to keep her safe, Jaejoong chuckled humourlessly.

“Jaejoong, please. Please help me find her. I’ll try to get back to Japan as fast as possible, even if I need to swim across the ocean,” Yunho begged.

“God, I can’t believe what an idiot you are. You have fans, Yunho-yah, fans of different nationalities. Use your brain, you idiot.”

“What do you mean by-“

“Oh my god, I think I know where Jihye is! Bye! Remember, fans!” And Jaejoong disconnected the call hurriedly. He sped off quickly to the place in mind, glad that he had his Lamborghini with him.

“Jaejoong? Jaejoongie!” Yunho shouted into the phone but all he got was the dialtone.

“Damnit!” Yunho made a move to smash his phone into pieces but stopped himself right in time. There was no way Jaejoong can contact him if his only phone was in pieces.

“Yunho? Hyung, what happened!” Changmin was immediately beside him when Yunho pocketed the phone.

“It’s Jihye. She went missing,” Yunho replied tiredly, as he rubbed his face.

“We need to get back now,” Changmin stated.

“I know! But it’s the peak season! Flights would be fully booked!”

Changmin slapped his forehead. How could he forget such an important detail!

“And Jaejoongie keep talking about those fans,” Yunho grumbled, miffed that he was called an idiot twice.

“What? What did Jaejoong say?”

“He mentioned that we have a lot of fans. Like this has got to do with me getting back to Korea now,” Yunho fussed.

Changmin frowned, before brightening up like a sun.

“It has all to do with you getting back to Korea, Yunho. As much as I hate to admit, Jaejoong hyung is a genius.”

“You call him hyung…”

Changmin rolled his eyes before he stopped in front of an information counter. Conversing with the receptionist, Changmin soon got hold of a loud hailer.

“Min, what’s with the loud hailer? What I need now is air tickets to Korea, not a loud hailer!”

Changmin ignored his whining friend and the still shocked staff as he walked out of the arrival hall and stopped right in front of the screaming fans. Yunho followed Changmin hurriedly, not knowing what the rude maknae was going to do.

Fiddling with the loud hailer, Changmin spoke into it, “Silence!”

The chattering fans quietened down immediately, taken aback by Changmin’s unusual order.

“Thank you!” The loud hailer boomed once more.

“We have some urgent personal matters to attend to back home and we need two tickets that could bring us back to Korea as soon as possible. Is there any kind soul out here that have and are able to spare us these tickets? Please, this is very important to us.” Changmin bowed deeply after his speech.

Yunho looked at Changmin with pride in his eyes. The brat had indeed grown into a very fine man. Yunho took over the loud hailer, and addressed their fans again, “Please do us this favour!”

The fans started chattering and rummaging around, and soon there were a few hands in the air with airplane tickets in them. Bowing deeply in gratitude towards their fans, they quickly rounded up the fans who had the tickets. After a tedious procedure at the airline counter, which required two fans to give up their seats and for Yunho and Changmin to get hold of them, the duo were finally seated on the plane bound for Korea. Of course, the two fans who quite readily sacrificed their tickets were not without their rewards. Yunho had personally promised them that they would get VIP seats for their next concert with exclusive backstage passes. As the plane plunged through the clouds, Yunho stared out of the window, hands wringing in anxiety. Please let Jaejoong be able to find Jihye, Yunho chanted over and over again.

 

 

As Jaejoong neared his destination, he grew more and more impatient. If Jihye was not there, he would be out of his wits. He swerved into the pickup lobby of his previous house with familiarity and his hearts plunged into the depths of hell when he could not spot Jihye. However, Jaejoong was not going to leave the place until he was sure Jihye was not there. Leaving the car with the engine still running, Jaejoong combed through the entire lobby. He was about to approach the receptionist when a body slammed into him.

“Oppa!”

Jaejoong sagged in relief. Arms securely wrapped around the sobbing body, Jaejoong led Jihye into the privacy of his car. He sent a quick text to Yoochun before switching off his phone.

 

Three pairs of eyes were trained on Yoochun as he sped read the text he just received.

“Hyung had found Jihye.”

Yunho’s mother spontaneously burst into tears of relief while her husband let out a breath he did not know he was holding.

“Will they be back soon?” He asked as he gazed into the driveway to his house.

Yoochun shook his head.

 

 

Seated comfortably at a secluded end of a beach, Jaejoong sipped his latte as he stared at the side profile of Jihye. She had stopped crying sometime back, but her eyes were still red.

“Oppa, do you believe in love?”

Jihye’s question broke the silence.

Jaejoong took his time to answer as he took another sip of his coffee.

“Jihye, there are many kinds of love in this world. Your parents love you, don’t they? So does your brother. I’m sure Taepoong and your friends love you. Do you doubt their love?”

Jihye fell silent before shaking her head slowly.

“And there’s another kind of love. It is complicated and can hurt sometimes, but people still yearn for those love. Do you get what I mean, Jihye-ah?”

Yunho’s sister nodded.

 “It hurts when your loved one betrays you, of course they do. You must have a heart of rock if you don’t, dongsaeng. But it’s not the end of the world when it happened. Rather, you should be thankful to him.”

Jihye stared at Jaejoong as if he had gone mad. Be thankful to the person who had just torn her heart into pieces. Seems like the lawsuit did some serious damage to the singer, Jihye thought.

Jaejoong turned and looked at her. “Would you rather find out that he had not been real to you after you get too deeply involved into the relationship or would you rather realize it now?”

Jihye’s mind raced as she pictured the various scenarios. “Now,” she whispered.

“Exactly. If he were to continue lying to you, it will only get more painful here,” Jaejoong explained as he brought a palm to his chest.

“He told me that he went out with me because UKnow Yunho is my brother. It hurts you know. Knowing that he dated me not because he liked me but because of the special treatment he would receive for dating Uknow Yunho’s sister.” Jihye spoke as she leaned her head onto Jaejoong’s shoulders.

“I really liked him, you know. So I brought him home to meet Appa and Umma. Appa didn’t like him at first sight and told me that he can’t be trusted. But I defied him. I didn’t listen to him. I continued to go out with him. And guess what? Ding dong dang, Appa won.”

“Jihye, this is not about your Appa winning and you losing. Why would you even think that way? Your appa had seen more of the world than you, Jihye-ah. And it is this gift that comes along with age, which allows him to discern people better. He loves you, Jihye. And might I add that he most probably loves you more than he loves your brother.” Jaejoong’s last comment made Jihye giggle childishly.

“You know, Oppa, when he first told me the truth, it was as if somebody tore open my heart, gave it a hard squeeze and then stuff it back here.” Jaejoong nodded understandingly, as he gazed out of the sea.

“You experienced it before?”

“Oppa here has his fair share of hurtful relationships too, Jihye-ah,” Jaejoong sighed.

“Keen for some storytelling now?” Bright eyes shone in the sunset.

“Once, there was this lady. Let’s call her A, shall we. It was at a birthday party of a friend’s when A and a guy named J met. They clicked instantaneously, and by the end of the party they had each other’s contact number. Text messages grew into frequent midnight calls and soon the two of them were seeing each other. J’s friends disapproved their relationship, saying that the girl was not for him. But the guy was too blinded to see. So fast and so hard he had fell for her that he was soon in the manipulative clutches of A. And to make matters worse, he fell out with his friends because of her. Then one day, J decided to surprise A by going to her house without telling her. Standing outside the door, J overheard A’s conversation. And it was then when J realized that A had never loved him. She had a boyfriend and the reason why she dated J was so that she could make use of his contacts to help her trainee boyfriend,” Jaejoong’s voice was detached and aloof, but emotions were running wild in his orbs. He would be lying if he said that it did not sting anymore. Jihye was quiet throughout the narration, knees drawn into her chest as she gazed intently at the storyteller.

“On autopilot mode, J managed to get back to his house safely and proceeded to breakdown in front of his friends. His friends seem to know what had happened as they did not ask anything. They just hugged J as he cried his eyes out. That was when J learnt his lesson, at a high price of a broken heart.” Jaejoong smiled as he ended the story.

“What happened to A in the end?”

“I don’t know. But your brother may or may not have punched her trainee boyfriend to the point of disfigurement,” Jaejoong shrugged.

“You know, I used to think that you and oppa were together,” Jihye confessed.

“What makes you think I’m gay?” Jaejoong shot back.

Jihye smiled sheepishly, “You aren’t?”

“Actually, I have no idea too. Would it freak you out if I told you that I have no idea about my ual preferences?”

Jihye shook her head, before enveloping the man into a tight hug. The sudden weight caught Jaejoong off guard as he fell to his back, bringing Jihye down with him.

“Alright, lass, ready to go home?” Jaejoong asked as he stood up, sticking a hand at Jihye.

“No…”

“Why?” Genuine confusion was written in Jaejoong’s eyes.

“I’m afraid Appa will scold me…” Jihye replied in a soft voice.

“Oh trust me, your Appa won’t! If he really does, then you’ll have the honour of being my manager for a week.”

“Deal!” Jihye shouted as she raced into the Lamborghini.

“Brat,” Jaejoong smiled, jogging after the hyper girl.

 

 

“JIHYE!” A voiced boomed as the front door was flung open. An extremely worried Yunho stood at the doorstep as he continued to call after her sister. Grabbing the first person he could see, which was Yoochun, Yunho started to shake him profusely.

“Jihye, Jihye! Is she back?”

Bile started to rise in Yoochun’s throat and was about to burst through his lips when Changmin rescued him by stilling Yunho’s hands.

“Hyung, stop! Yoochun hyung looks like he’s about to puke!”

Yunho released the green looking man immediately as his eyes dart around the house, hoping to catch the silhouette of his sister.

“Jaejoong hyung had found him,” Yoochun managed after keeping his nausea in check. Changmin rubbed a soothing hand down his back.

Yunho immediately fished his phone out and speed dialed the lead singer.

“Hi, this is Jaejoong here~ I am unable to answer your calls right now, so please a message after this ‘kay? And if this is Jung Yunho, you fashion wrecker, I demand payment in the form of a house. Byebye people~~~” Yunho looked at his phone in astonishment. What kind of answering message was this?

Yunho’s parents appeared from the kitchen and Yunho hugged them tight.

“I’m glad Jihye’s safe,” he murmured.

 

 

The crunching of the gravel under tires signaled the arrival of Jaejoong and Jihye. Yunho’s mother stiffened in her seat as she had no idea what to expect from her daughter. Would she still be crying or would she stomp off to her room straight, she wondered. Yunho rubbed a comforting hand down her arms as she stared expectantly at the front door.

At the other side of the said door, Jihye was nervous.

“Oppa, I’m nervous!” She wailed as she gripped Jaejoong’s hand even tighter.

“Will it help if I say that I’m nervous too?” Jaejoong confessed. He had no idea how to react when he sees Yunho’s parents.

The couple took a deep breath and stepped into the house.

To the astonishment of the entire household, Yunho’s father was the first to approach the newcomers as he hugged his daughter tight. The moment he released Jihye, Yunho swooped down to envelop both Jaejoong and Jihye into his bone crushing hug.

“Breathe, cannot,” Jaejoong managed to squeaked as Yunho tightened his hold if that was even possible. Jihye fared worse as her face was pressed into her brother’s chest.

“Ji-hyeee…… Breathe…. M-moobs…” Jaejoong continued to squeak. He had only his lungs of a singer’s to thank for, for even being able to speak despite the loss of breath.

At the mention of moobs, Yunho dropped his hands as if he was scalded and crossed them over his chest protectively. Jihye had collapsed onto the floor, panting heavily as Jaejoong gulped in the very much welcomed oxygen.

“They are not moobs, they are pecs.” Yunho glared accusatorily at the still panting man.

Swallowing thickly, Jaejoong stood in front of Yunho and poked his chest.

“This is fats, while this,” he then proceeded to poke his own chest, “is muscle.”

“This is muscle,” Yunho retorted as he pointed to his own chest and then directly the said finger to Jaejoong’s chest, “This is bone.”

“Muscles!”

“Bones!”

“Muscles!”

“Bones!”

Jaejoong and Yunho were soon glaring at each other, eye to eye, as each try to protect their male ego. Stomping his foot in frustration, Jaejoong whined, “Omma!” and hid behind Yunho’s mother. Jihye looked on in aghast. Gone was the mature man who had counseled her as in replace was a whiny, immature man seeking the help of her mother.

Spreading her arms like a mother hen, Yunho’s mother spoke, “Yunho darling, you did put on some weight.” Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin who was standing at the sidelines hi-fived one another as Yunho pouted in defeat.

“Appa, you are not going to scold me?” Jihye asked cautiously.

“Why would I?” Yunho’s father soothed as he cupped her cheeks. Jihye deflated at his statement and he frowned at his daughter’s actions. Shouldn’t she be happy instead of feeling… Disappointed?

“Appa, scold me, will you?”

“But why!”

“Because Oppa promised me that I could be his manger for a week if you scold me. So please?” Jihye begged. Yunho scrunched his nose in confusion.

“Since when did I promise you that you could be my manager?”

Jaejoong slapped Yunho’s head as he approached Jihye. He ruffled her hair affectionately and he chuckled. Just how cute can she get, Jaejoong mused.

“Oi, stop messing my beautiful hair,” Jihye slapped the offending away and tried to smooth her hair flat.

“How can the manager be prettier than the idol himself?”

“Oh my god, serious? I can be your manager?” Jihye squealed as she started to jump around.

“Just for a week, dongsaeng.”

“Jaejoongie, you are going to regret having her as your manager,” Yunho snickered as he got twin slaps on his head.

 

As the humour faded into the cold night, Junsu and Yoochun started to feel awkward. Now that Jihye is safe, should they be making their move? Junsu tried catching Jaejoong’s eyes, hoping to take his cues from him but the lead singer was busy trying to teach Jihye the basics of what a manager should do. Yunho’s father sensed the creeping awkwardness and decided that it was high time that he should do something.

“Stay for dinner, hmm? For my gratitude for being with us when Jihye went missing,” Yunho’s father addressed to Yoochun and Junsu.

“Abomin…”

“Oh my my, look at my manners,” Yunho’s mother flustered as she rushed into the kitchen, “Dinner will be served as soon as possible.” The clanging of pots and pans rang from the kitchen as the matriarch busied herself with the dinner. Suddenly, the clanging ceased as Yunho’s mother stuck her head out.

“Jaejoong darling, I need your help. I don’t think I can handle it, especially with Changmin here,” she spoke and disappeared back to her kitchen.

“Call me hyung and I may consider whipping up a certain chicken stew.”

Changmin swallowed. Pride or stomach, he was torn.

“Oh, he called you a genius at the airport, Jaejoongie,” Yunho spilled. Changmin narrowed his eyes at the blabbermouth.

“But how did you know that they will have the tickets?” Yunho asked. He still had no idea how did Jaejoong know, and his other half was no psychic.

Like a deer caught in headlights, Jaejoong meeped before escaping into the kitchen.

“He did it before!” Changmin announced in realization.