WWW

Snatches and Snippets

Summary: Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin and Yunho were flabbergasted at Jaejoong's newest album. But what of it that made them so aggitated?

AN: So Tcamryn demanded to have a fluffy, light fic. HAHA. Just joking! Anyway, here's a dedication to my first ever request. I aplogised if this fic is not as fluffy as you wanted it to be. Finals are coming up and my brain juices are a little lacking at the moment. But I still hope you and the rest of you guys like this update! 

 

 

Time after time, modu da nae tashiya…”

The soft hum of Just Another Girl was heard as the singer sang softly. Jaejoong was at his dining table, body swaying lightly as he sang his newest title track softly. The striking blond was so composed and calm that one would not have noticed three guys seated across him, all glaring at him in various degrees.

Yoochun was bustling with energy, itching to interrogate Jaejoong, but he could not. Not until everybody was present was the clear instruction of their leader.

The door to the house opened then and the four of them in the kitchen could hear the sounds of heavy boots being taken off. A series of oinks soon followed as the last person made his way into the toasty warm kitchen.

Junsu could hardly contain his laughter as the oinks grew louder. It was never wise to leave a bored Jaejoong alone. Before Jaejoong released his latest album, the eccentric man had a schedule so empty that let him scouring through the internet every day. And one day, the then brunette had chanced upon a shoemaker’s website. The website sold handmade house slippers that make noises when stepped upon.  That got Jaejoong excited as he tried to order the slippers for s and him but after pages and pages of the offered variety, it was apparent that the slippers were for kids. However, Jaejoong was a very determined man and emailed the shoemaker, asking if they accept make to measure orders.  The universe does favour the pretty man afterall for the shoemaker was an avid Cassiopeia. And after seeing Jaejoong’s signature, all in its blatant glory at the end of the email, the shoemaker was not going to reject the bizarre request. In the end, Jaejoong got his five pairs of furry slippers and the shoemaker got her signed Mirotic album. From then on, each of them was assigned to their own animal slippers to wear when they were in Jaejoong’s home.

Changmin slid onto a chair beside Yoochun, eyes not once leaving their lead singer.

“You are like a freaking light bulb.”

Jaejoong beamed at the maknae.

“Changmin-ah, that’s not the purpose for today’s convention.” Yoochun glowered at the newcomer for.

Changmin simply shrugged while Jaejoong pouted viciously at his soul mate.

Silence prevailed as Yoochun waited impatiently for Yunho to start the convention proper. He tried kicking the unmoving leader, but elicited no response, except for the ­moo-ings of his slippers. Looking at how intense Yunho was staring at Jaejoong, Yoochun decided to kick start the meeting instead.

“Okay, so we have gathered today to talk about Jaejoongie hyung’s newest album. Or more specifically, the title of Jaejoongie hyung’s album.”

“Just what the hell was you thinking when you named your album WWW?” Changmin plunged straight into the topic, foregoing any preamble.

“Don’t insult the name of my album. It’s a nice name,” The victim sniffled pitifully.

“I don’t see how meaningful three repeated letters are. I could totally understand when you named your first mini album I. Like fine, it symbolizes that it’s your first mini album. But what of your repackaged album…” Changmin trailed off, momentarily forgotten the outrageous name of the repackaged album.

“Y,” Junsu supplied helpfully.

“Yes, Y. What explanations do you have this time?” Changmin asked.

“Well, first off, ‘Y’ is a beautiful letter and it also represents Yunho-yah…” Jaejoong counted.

Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun face-palmed at the horrendous reasons the pretty man gave. Why in the world did Jaejoong include Yunho’s name in his own album? It was more of a face-tabled though, since the trio all slammed their gorgeous faces onto the shiny marble top of the dining table.

Jaejoong glanced at the only remaining person seated upright, Yunho. Yunho’s face was like a blank canvas, and Jaejoong could hardly gauge the reaction of him towards his reasons. The lead singer could only sense that Yunho was annoyed and something in him told him that it was not because of what he had just said nor was it his album title.

“Then why you name your first album Who, When, Why?” Junsu, being the first to recover from Jaejoong’s 4D-ness, questioned.

“Well, the producer wanted to follow the alphabet trend in the titles of my album and asked me to think of one-“

“So the first alphabet you thought of was ‘W’?” Changmin was beyond incredulous.

Jaejoong pulled a face at Changmin’s assumption.

“No, smart-aleck. I actually thought of ‘J’, since it makes up two-thirds of my initials. I didn’t know it was so difficult to think of words that start with ‘J’! All I could come up with was jump, jumping and jumped. Don’t you think that would have been a weirder title given that none of my tracks are even remotely related to jumps?” Jaejoong retorted, shivering slightly at the thought of promoting his album if it was really named Jump, Jumping, Jumped.

“As if who, when and why is any better,” Changmin shot back, gaining twin nods from Junsu and Yoochun.

“Oh please, don’t act like your album names are any more superior to mine. Catch Me? What do you think you are, cockroaches waiting to be caught?”

Snorts could be heard from the previously nodding couple. Changmin was miffed. Weren’t they supposed to support him for their cause? Betrayers, he mouthed, lips set into a ferocious pout.

“Well, I’m sorry if we do not have the luxury of deciding our album names, unlike somebody here,” The youngest defended himself.

“Yunhoooooooooo,” Junsu whined at the leader when they realized that they were on the losing end. The only person in the entire world who could put their lead singer into his place was Yunho, although the successes could be sad at times.

Yunho was jolted from his staring as he shifted his attention to Junsu.

“Don’t you have any complaints of Jaejoong hyung’s newest album?”

“Of course I do, Junsu-yah,” Yunho’s deep voice was dripping with unmasked sarcasm.

Jaejoong gulped.

“Now Jaejoongie, please explain to me why your right is exposed for the whole world to see?”

Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu looked at one another and smirked. This was going to be interesting, they all thought as they leaned back against their chairs, enjoying the would-be drama that was going to unfold.

 

 

 

In the end, Jaejoong did not fail the trio. The blond was totally flustered at the question. He tried defending his position by using the producer of his album as his shield. Yunho simply raised an eyebrow at Jaejoong’s animated defense with flailing arms and all. The lead singer then realized that Yunho would have been a very successful lawyer if he ever becomes one. Just a raise of his eyebrow had him scrambling to change tactic. The lead singer started to pout at Yunho. Wide doe eyes were casted on Yunho as the pretty man took on the stand that he was unaware of it.

“But you are CJ’s prized possession. They wouldn’t dare anger you, not to say hiding information from you!” Changmin pointed out.

Jaejoong’s eyes immediately zeroed at the maknae, orbs conveying such hatred for thwarting his plan at that moment. Changmin involuntarily scooted further from the exasperated man.

“It was really unintentional!” Jaejoong wailed. And in a last bid, he flung himself across the cold dining table to get closer to Yunho. Lips quivering and eyes glassy, Jaejoong was an epic picture. Yunho shut his eyes and sighed. The blond grinned inwardly at the impending victory. Yunho always sighed before giving in to Jaejoong and the trio groaned at their whipped hyung.

“, Joongie. Really?”

Three words were all it took to crumble Jaejoong’s defense. The slender man wilted like a flower as he slumped on the table, almost head-planting into Yunho’s crotch. And the leader did not even help to steady him!

Whimpering, the sulking man climbed into the lap of Yunho.

“Fine, I’m sorry for showing my to the whole world. The album title, concept, are just plain stupid and I did not gave it much thought. Yunho-yahhhhhhh,” Jaejoong confessed as he leaned against the sturdy chest. He relaxed visibly against his human chair when warm arms were wrapped around him.

“I’ll forgive you this time, Jaejoongie. But if you ever show another for your next album, or even in your coming tour-“

“But my concept is bad boy rocker! What kind of rocker would I be if I can’t even strip to my waist in my concerts!” Jaejoong sat up straight.

Yunho tightened his arms around Jaejoong’s torso warningly.

“Just not this tour, hmm? The concept’s already conceptualized!”

The pretty man’s pout was finally back to form as Yunho acquiesced.

“Wait! Did Jaejoong hyung just admit that the album name was stupid?” Junsu voiced out.

 

 

 

And as punishment for putting the name of DBSK into shame, Jaejoong had to allow them to camp at his living room for the whole of the month. The pretty man’s face was set into a fierce scowl as he set the humongous tent in his living area.

The entire living room was filled with oinks and woofs and quacks and baas and moos as the five of them squeezed into the large tent.

“Why are we even in our formation now?” Yoochun could not help but point out as he realized that they were lying in their classic DBSK formation – Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho.

“Admit it or not, Yoochun, we are the most comfortable with this position,” the baby of the group muttered as he snuggled into Jaejoong. Four identical smiles were formed as they heard Changmin’s admittance to missing them, albeit it being a little twisted.

 

The five of them laid in comforting silence, all in varying extent of drowsiness.

“Jaejoongie hyung, let me help name your children in the future,” Yoochun spoke.

Jaejoong frowned. “Why?”

“I don’t want my future god-children get teased for their awful names,” The skinny man replied gravely.

Distinctive laughter from Junsu, Changmin and Yunho could be heard as Jaejoong sniffed at the indirect insult.

“I’ll leave the naming to my mate, thank you very much.”

“I don’t think Yunho is any better than you,” Changmin commented.

His unwanted opinion had him suffer from twin tickling as Jaejoong and Yunho jabbed at his waist viciously. The entire tent racked with Changmin’s struggles as he tried to pry away those torturing fingers.

“Jiyool is a nice name,” Yunho defended. He had wanted to name his daughter that for god knows when.

“Yeah. It is a beautiful name. But what if you have more than one daughter? What would they be called? Jiyool 2.0 and Jiyool 3.0?” Junsu counted playfully.

This time, everybody howled in laughter, even Yunho himself, at the ridiculous idea.

“Okay, to prevent any more bizarre names, let’s think of a name for Jaejoong’s next album.” Changmin suggested.

“Sorry, the only name that I can think of is Kim Bap right now,” Yoochun managed out, in between laughter, as he imagined his soul mate naming his son that.

“How about TTTT?” Junsu proposed?

Changmin nodded his head. “But what will it stand for?”

“TVXQ!” Yunho was forever the responsible leader, never forgetting to bring attention to his band name at every chance.

“Teamwork!” Jaejoong shouted.

More laughter was aroused as they got reminded of their promotion strategy for their Japanese T album. They were told to come up with positive sounding words that start with ‘T’, and the result was-

“TELEVISION!” Junsu shrieked. He got attacked by four pillows hurled to him.

“TOTOROOOOOO!” Yoochun exclaimed.

Jaejoong groaned. His next album will be of the highest confidentiality, judging from the responses of s.

(“TIBIALOCONCUPISCENT!”

“What the hell is that, Yunho hyung!”

“It’s having an avid interest in watching women put on her stockings.”

“I don’t even want to know how you know this word.”)

 

AN: Just to let you guys know, I read every single comment here even though I never replied to any. I promise to be more proactive in future!