Manny

Snatches and Snippets

Summary: When it was Changmin's, Junsu's and Yoochun's turn to impose on their hyungs.

AN: So many of you had mentioned about chibi!Yoosumin when I wrote Babysitting so here's it! I got a little inspiration so I played around. This is around 6,500+ words. My longest one-shot yet. So be warned. It's long.

 

 

Changmin rolled on his bed aimlessly. He was feeling very lonely. Yunho was not at home for the fourth consecutive night due to his drama filming. Without having a victim to practice his sarcasm on, the lanky man was feeling restless. He was ecstatic when Yunho first informed him that he was not going to be home.  But when those weird videos failed to entice Changmin anymore, he was at a lost. He wanted to do something. Something, to get back at Yunho for leaving alone for all these nights. Any stranger who heard of this probably would mistake the duo as a gay couple or somewhere along the lines. But it was just that the lanky man got so used to the presence of the leader that not being together for more than a night just feels weird.

As he drowsed on his bed, his brain wandered off to that almost surreal day. Changmin’s eyes snapped open in an instant, the mischievous glint back in it orbs. He hoped to his desktop and made quick work on it. Soon, he was at the weird part of the internet, getting his answers. He pursed his lips in consternation as he stared at the mobile device in his hands. He almost dropped his phone when it vibrated, alerting him that there was a new text. Opening the message, he grinned widely as he typed his response back animatedly.

 

 

 

The moment Jaejoong got out of his bed, there was a nagging feeling at the back of his mind. He attributed it to still being disoriented after waking up, thus paying no heed to it. He shuffled sleepily to the adjoining toilet to empty his bursting bladder and hissed when Jiji almost scratched him again. Well, it was not really his fault for stepping onto his tail when the cat just laid brazenly across the short distance between his bed and the toilet. Slightly more awake, all thanks to Jiji, he quickly made a beeline to the toilet, his bladder protesting to no ends.

Jaejoong leaned against the high counter bonelessly while he waited for his toast to be done. As he stared at the moving timer of the toaster, the nagging feeling returned. He had not had this feeling for a long time, so the singer was quite disturbed by it. He jumped up in fright when the bread suddenly jumped up from the toaster. Glaring childishly at the innocent toaster for scaring him, he picked the two slices of bread absentmindedly before dropping the bread back into the toaster with a loud hiss. He blew at his fingers before picking the bread up again, careful not to burn his fingers again. By the time Jaejoong got to his dining table, he was getting distressed. The day had not started well for him. Coupled with the unrelenting weird feeling he had been having the moment he woke up, it seemed all like a bad omen to him.

Trying to dispel the annoying feeling, he went to plug his phone out of the charger and rang Yunho. Two phone calls later, the leader still did not answer the phone. By then, the nagging feeling had blown into alarm bells, ringing incessantly in his head. Jaejoong frowned fiercely as the fact that Yunho did not return his calls yet disturbed him highly. The leader always answer his calls. He had even specially assigned a different ringtone under Jaejoong’s name so as to ensure he would not miss his calls easily. The raven haired fidgeted restlessly as he continued his simple breakfast. However, scary thoughts flashed through his mind as he came up with different scenarios of why Yunho failed to pick up his phone. It did not serve to help as his thoughts grew darker, the last being Yunho was kidnapped by a psychotic who was using his body as a ual outlet. Jaejoong grimaced at the rather explicit details in his brain, wondering what the hell his brain was doing to conjure up such scarring images. In a last bid to retain his sanity, Jaejoong stuffed the rest of the dry toast into his mouth before grabbing his leather jacket draped haphazardly on the back of one of the dining chairs. He could not afford to wait for Yunho to come to his phone. Thus, he had only one option left; to go to him.

 

 

 

Murderous thoughts assailed Yunho’s mind as the sharp doorbell echoed across the silent apartment. He pulled the pillow under his head harshly and pressed it over his face, hoping to muffle the annoying noise. He groaned when the person at the other side of the door continued its assault on the doorbell. Where the hell was Changmin? Yunho managed to crawl back home at eight in the morning and he flung his tired body onto the bed straightaway, not bothering to slip out of the uncomfortable clothes he was wearing or the remove the makeup gunk on his face.

Loud curses spilled out of the cupid bow uncharacteristically as Yunho forced his uncooperating body out of the warm cocoon he called bed. Not even bothering to open his eyes, Yunho autopilot his way to the door and opened it, foregoing the little screen that showed the panicking face of Jaejoong.

“What the was that for?” Yunho spoke irritatedly as he mustered all of his perseverance in his sleep deprived body to pry his eyes open to regard the much unwelcomed visitor. His eyes widened reflexively when he realized just who was at the other side of the door.

Jaejoong was blinking owlishly at him, a perfect picture of what deer caught in headlights looked exactly. His lips were parted in mild shock as he tried to assimilate what had just happened.

“Did you just curse at me?” He thought out loud as his confused brain tried to make sense of everything.

“Not at you, not at you,” Yunho defended as he rubbed his face lethargically.

“You just did.” The lead singer glared accusatorily. He had sped down to their apartment, actually worried that something might had happened to his other half, only to have said man swearing at him.

“Forgive me. I just came home-“ A quick check at the huge clock hanged at the middle of the wall told him it was only ten in the morning. “- two hours ago. I’m sorry, hmm?” The leader apologized. For whatever reason he did that, he did not know. All he wanted to do was to wipe that injured look on Jaejoong’s face.

The moment Jaejoong stepped into the apartment, he felt something was off. And he voiced it out immediately.

“Where’s Changmin?”

Yunho looked around the apartment from where he was standing dazedly. It was until Jaejoong pointed it out that he finally realized that the house was a tad too quiet.

“He went out, maybe?” Yunho said the only logical answer in his head.

“His phone is still here. He never leaves his phone behind,” Jaejoong rebutted, pointing at the black device lying on the coffee table. How Jaejoong managed to spot such a detail in less than a minute baffled the leader, but he was too tired to delve on the matter then.

“Then he must still be asleep,” Yunho grunted grudgingly. He turned to face the slighter man, only to see him marching towards Changmin’s room.

Jaejoong cocked his head to this side confusedly. Changmin’s room was empty. His bed was empty except for a weird looking lump on it. The lead singer chewed on his lips. The room was definitely empty, but sixth sense told him that Changmin was in the room. Now, Jaejoong was very well aware that he was no woman, but his sixth sense had never failed him before.

“See, I told you Changdolah is not at home,” Yunho pointed out as he strolled into the room.

“He’s definitely here!” Jaejoong pouted, eyes sweeping across the room.

Not wanting to argue with the visibly distraught man, Yunho leaned heavily against the door as he tried to fight off the sleep.

“I am sure-“ Jaejoong stopped midway in his tirade as he saw the suspicious lump moved a second ago. He stared studiously at the lump and was rewarded in the next moment as the lump wriggled again.

Tiptoeing to the side of the bed, Jaejoong assessed the lump. It was not very big but was definitely moving. With the tip of the blanket between two fingers, Jaejoong slowly lifted the blanket up. He peeked through with only his left eye, as if afraid of what he might see. Inch by inch the blanket was lifted higher and Jaejoong could make out the faint shadows the lump was making.

“Yunho?” A breathless voice woke the dozing man straight out his slumber.

“What?  Who? “ The helpless tone automatically had the leader twisting and turning his head around to see what had happened. He strode towards Jaejoong in three large strides when he saw the stricken expression on the beautiful man.

“What happened, Jaejoongie?”

Not trusting his voice, Jaejoong pointed to the bed.

A baby was sleeping soundly on it.

 

 

 

 

Yunho paced the room for the umpteenth time. Jaejoong simply regarded the movement from his position on the bed. He glanced at the baby and was not surprised to see him still sleeping.

When Yunho saw the infant, he did not handle the news very well. A stream of “Oh my god”s were spewing from the lips as he stared in horror at the baby. It then escalated into profanities as Yunho suddenly realized that the baby was awfully a lot like the Changmin he knew. Without even thinking, Yunho flipped the baby onto his back as he started squeezing the chubby cheeks of the rather round baby. He even removed the fist from the baby’s mouth to have a better look at the infant. Ironically, the resident drama queen was regarding the matter very calmly as he replaced the baby’s fist back onto the wet lips of his and smiled a little when he saw the small pair of lips animatedly straightaway. And the baby slept through Yunho’s entire one man tirade, including the unwanted prodding and poking by his truly as well. Jaejoong shrugged for Changmin had always been a sound sleeper. It had always taken all four of them at least thirty minutes to wake up the baby of the group, and that means getting the tall boy out of his bed and the rest of them would try different methods to carry him into the toilet.

The silent chuckles caught the attention of Yunho as he looked at Jaejoong as if the man had got mad.

“Why are you so calm about this?” He waved his hands around. Jaejoong had always been more dramatic than him and for him to behave otherwise was making Yunho a little uncomfortable since the man was more used to his melodramatic ways than this.

Jaejoong shrugged. He was quite surprised at himself for being so calm. It was as if he had expected such a situation. Sure, he was taken aback when he saw the infant and a little more so when it registered to him that the baby was a clone of his dongsaeng. But other than that, he was feeling rather collected. At least the gnawing feeling he had earlier that morning was not for naught.

“Could he really be…” Yunho left the sentence hanging, unwanting to continue the sentence, for in his frenzied mind voicing it out made it even real. And the tanned male absolutely did not want to admit it.

Jaejoong remained silent but shoved his phone under the nose of the distraught leader. A quick look of the screen had the leader slumped to the floor in defeat.

 

 

 

 

The room was quiet sans the comforting sound of a hand hitting against a diaper. Jaejoong patted Changmin mindlessly. It seemed as though Yunho and he had came to a silent conclusion that the infant was indeed Changmin. They pushed away the more logical thoughts of how did a fully matured adult became a baby in just a night, or just what the hell just happened, but simply embraced the fact wholeheartedly. On hindsight, their actions did not really make any sense, but who’s to judge?

“We need to check on Yoochun and Junsu.”

Jaejoong voice was quiet but it was one that invited no buts. Yunho raised a brow at his other half’s statement.

“You mean to say that they might also be…”

Jaejoong remained mum as he did not want to stressed the man any further but the gnawing feeling that was back was telling him something and he did not want to take any chances. God forbid if he allowed two babies to be all alone at their respective houses.

“You carry Changmin, I’ll drive,” Jaejoong stated as he stretched lazily on the bed before jumping off.

With a grunt, Yunho pushed his body off the floor and approached the sleeping infant. As warm hands lifted the bundle up, sharp eyes snapped open and Changmin started crying.

Jaejoong tore into the room, “What happened?”

Yunho simply extended the crying baby towards Jaejoong. Fat tears were rolling down the chubby cheeks and Changmin’s face was red from exertion. Without any second thoughts, Jaejoong scooped the baby into his embrace. And miracle happened as Changmin stopped crying. The baby sniffed quietly as he returned to his fist. Large eyes, still wet with tears, were casted upon Jaejoong who returned with such an affectionate smile that Changmin giggled through his fist. The innocent giggles washed through the room as the smile on Jaejoong’s lips widened. He brought his head down and rubbed his nose purposefully across the full tummy of the infant. The broken laughter of an infant echoed across the apartment and for the first time of the day, Yunho smiled. Maybe Changmin being a baby might not be a bad thing after all.

 

 

 

Yunho grumbled incoherently as he tried to familiarize himself with Jaejoong’s flashy sports car.

“How the hell am I supposed to push the chair back?” He complained loudly when he failed to locate the lever that adjusts the position of the driver seat. Jaejoong propped Changmin onto the dashboard. After making sure that the infant was sitting stably, he turned and sighed exasperatedly at the driver. They had agreed to take Jaejoong’s car because Jaejoong was reluctant to return back to collect his car afterwards, Yunho’s protests of how he would he get back home being ignored resolutely. Jaejoong tugged at his seatbelt and leaned forward, his entire torso laying across Yunho’s thighs as he tried to feel for the elusive handle. Yunho pursed his lips as he fiddled with the stereo, trying to find a nice radio station.

“Aha! I found it!” Jaejoong cheered and lifted the lever. Yunho felt the seat sliding backwards and jerked gently forward when the chair stopped its movement.

“Is it okay?”

Yunho stretched his mile long legs and grunted his agreement. How Jaejoong managed to get the chair to be at the correct distance baffled the leader but he held his tongue. Jaejoong plucked Changmin off the dashboard and settled him on his thighs.

“Let’s go!”

The car sped out of the underground parking lot and Yunho jammed on the brakes suddenly.

“Oh my god!” he whizzed out as he petted his racing heart.

Jaejoong was no better as he swallowed thickly. Only Changmin enjoyed that exhilarating surge as he gurgled his joy.

“Are you out of your mind?” Jaejoong widened his eyes, partly in anger, partly due to shock too.

“I’m sorry if I’m unfamiliar with your flashy car,” Yunho gritted through clenched teeth.

“Oh right, I forgotten your tastes have turned domestic,” Jaejoong spat sarcastically as he remembered Yunho’s Bentley sedan. A freaking sedan of all things.

Rolling his eyes, Yunho eased his foot on the accelerator and the Audi sailed down the streets smoothly.

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong propped Changmin on his shoulders while keying in the code to Yoochun’s apartment.

“Not knocking?” Yunho can’t help but asked while shooting daggers at the baby who was blowing raspberries at him. The urge to pop the saliva bubbles was overwhelming but Yunho decided that he shall be the bigger man and allowed the infant to enjoy his bubbles while it lasted.

Changmin seemed to take a liking towards Jaejoong only. Gone was the attached Changmin Yunho knew for the baby absolutely refused to be carried by him. God forbid if Yunho tried to even hug the baby for Changmin would squawk or cry. He would only cease when he was in the arms of his favourite person. To add on, Jaejoong seemed to enjoy it very much, taking every opportunity to give Yunho an all-knowing smirk whenever he had to rescue the baby from the evil man. Yunho speculated that it must Jaejoong always whispering bad things about him into the ears of the infant. Otherwise why would Changmin hate him so much?

“If Yoochun really is what I think he is, then I highly doubt he would be able to open the door for us,” Jaejoong’s cryptic answer woke Yunho from his reverie and he resumed his childish scowling at Changmin. So much for trying to be the bigger man.

The door unlocked and the two men went into the quiet house. They shrugged their shoes off and padded into the apartment.

“Is he at home?”

“Definitely, including Junsu,” Jaejoong replied. He shifted Changmin higher up on his shoulder and walked towards Yoochun’s bedroom.

“Junsu’s here too?” Yunho scratched his head and strained his ears for any possible eu-kyang-kyangs.

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong quirked a brow when he saw two sleeping babies on Yoochun’s bed. He was right. Junsu was here and that both of them had transformed back to their baby selves, much to his exasperation. Was there some kind of baby turning disease that was running amok in the city that the South Korean government was hiding from them? Otherwise what would explain how not one, but three of his precious dongsaengs became babies overnight.

Jaejoong shook his head fondly. Yoochun was sleeping on his belly as usual and Junsu was sprawled sideways, a foot resting beside Yoochun’s cheeks.

“I never get Junsu’s messy sleeping habit,” Yunho voiced out as he joined Jaejoong in the room.

“Somehow I’m not surprised they become babies.”

Jaejoong murmured his agreement. He lowered Changmin gently on the bed and flexed his aching muscles. He was pretty sure the baby was overweight for his age. They watched over silently as Changmin crawled tentatively towards Yoochun and Junsu.

He was a crawl short from reaching them when he sat heavily on his diaper clad bottom, turning to look at the two adults unsurely. Yunho nodded his head with a fatherly smile and all inhibitions were gone as Changmin squeezed in between the two sleeping infants. He let out a satisfied sigh when he was finally snug in the middle and within seconds, Changmin had dozed off.

“What are we going to do with three babies?”

 

 

 

“We can start by visiting a baby shop.”

“Why a baby shop?”

“You do realize that besides the diaper that they are miraculously wearing, they are from top to bottom?” Jaejoong pointed it out to the three babies currently rolling around Yoochun’s huge bed.

“Oh, right-“ Yunho’s sentence was cut short when he dived down to catch a falling Junsu who had rolled off the edge of the bed.

Junsu laughed at the short but exhilarating fall, not realizing how dangerous it would be if Yunho’s reflexes were not fast enough to scoop him up before he reach the hard fall.

“There you go,” the leader muttered as he dropped the still giggling baby unceremoniously on the bed. Junsu immediately crawled to the edge of the bed. The only warning Yunho got was a loud eu-kyang-kyang before Junsu threw himself over the bed.

“YAH!”

It was decided that it would be too dangerous to leave a hyperactive Junsu on the high bed. Thus, Yunho secured the wriggling baby in his arms. The baby seemed happy at his perch as he looked rather condescendingly, for a baby, at his playmates who were still rolling on the bed safely. 

“Come on, let’s get going before they start screaming for their milk,” Jaejoong warned as he scooped Changmin off the bed in one swoop. He threw the little tyke into the air before catching him; the little action earning him loud giggles. With that, he exited the room, leaving Yunho no choice but to carry Yoochun on his other arm. The babies were still not adept at walking, constantly falling. They crawl, but it was just much faster to carry them around.

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure this is safe?” Yunho looked pointedly at Jaejoong lap as he buckled his seatbelt.

“Just drive safely, hmm? I can’t think of any other ways,” Jaejoong pouted forlornly as he struggled to balance three fidgeting infants on his skinny thighs.

“That’s for sure. Always.”

 

 

 

Their arrival at the baby store was very much welcome. It is not an everyday occurrence to see two famous celebrities with what seemed to be the prettiest babies on earth looking so domesticated at the shop.

Yunho and Jaejoong had settled that the three babies were Jaejoong’s nephews (Yunho thanked the sheer number of sisters Jaejoong has) and that he was to look after them for a few days.

“Hi, may I help you?” A very friendly lady approached them with a huge smile.

“Oh yes, umm, could you help us pack a starter kit for us? My sisters forgotten to leave the essentials behind,” Jaejoong responded smoothly, not forgetting to smile charmingly at the girl. Yunho swore the lady almost fainted as she tried to recover from the charismatic man in front of her.

“O-of course, Jaejoong-shii, anything for you. Now, if you would follow me-“

“I’ll let Yunho-shii follow you while I walk around the shop. You don’t mind, do you? Since Yunho-shii is helping me carry two of my nephews, I don’t think he would want to walk around with me. Don’t worry about the money, I only want the best for my little precious, don’t you?” Jaejoong directed the last question to Changmin in his arms as he juggled the baby.

“See, he agrees,” Jaejoong stated as Changmin squealed in the dolphin register at the man’s antics.

Not wanting to lose out, Junsu started squealing. And a mini competition started spontaneously as the two babies tried to outdo each other.

“Now, if you would lead the way,” Yunho interrupted quickly and the dumbfounded salesgirl quickly directed Yunho to the aisles, finally separating the two noisy babies and ending the competition prematurely.

Smiling at the two infants in the hold of Yunho, the girl assessed them. Yoochun, being the ever greasy man, grinned cherubically at her.

“I think they are not more than a year old. How heavy are they?”

When Yunho stared at her confusedly, the lady patiently explained to him.

“I need to know the weight so that I can choose the correct size for their diapers.”

“Oh.” Yunho started to lift the two babies in his arms like how one would lift weights, earning a giggle from the lady.

“Around 10kg?” He cocked his head at the side adorably.

 

 

 

 

Junsu and Yoochun sat on a cashier counter as Yunho looked at the lady ringing up their purchase. He had been settled there when he found himself mysteriously at an aisle that sells feeding tools. The green mothers there were blushing and giggling like some school girl that set Yunho running off to the nearest empty counter, which coincidentally was a cashier counter. He took the opportunity to unload the two infants in his arms as he could feel his muscles straining to bear the weight of them.

The sales assistant had gotten them diapers, a few onesies for them to wear, milk bottles and milk powder.

“Yunho-shii, do you want to purchase some more because you are 30,000won short to qualify for the free home delivery?”

“I think this should do the trick,” Jaejoong replied as he dropped a heavy basket that was overflowing with baby products on the counter. How Jaejoong managed to shop so much with a chubby Changmin in tow was beyond the understanding of Yunho. Yunho shrugged it off to the lead singer’s shopaholic instincts.

Yunho lowered his head and whispered into the ears of Jaejoong. He was well aware that the cashier was scrutinizing them but he paid no heed to her.

“Jae, do you really have to buy so many stuff?”

“I just cannot resist! Look at this pair of sneakers! Isn’t it so cute!” Jaejoong lifted the pair of shoes off his basket.

“I have a similar pair and wouldn’t it be adorable to wear the same clothes?”

“What about the toys?”

“Changmin loves them! I just cannot not buy for him,” Jaejoong pouted fiercely. Yunho knew this was some twisted way Jaejoong uses to make up for the youngest. He had always felt that he owed Changmin for splitting the group and had always uses every opportunity to shower the maknae with gifts and affection.

“Ignore him, we are buying everything. A word of advice: never date hot guys like him. They are always very stingy with their money,” Jaejoong leaned towards the cashier conspiratorially.

The cashier was a Yunjae fan alright as she outrightly giggled at Jaejoong’s comment. No sane girl would laugh when a guy calls another guy hot. But he loves his fans anyway, deranged or not. His assumptions were correct when he saw her tying up the hamper with a red ribbon. The basketful of ribbons was mostly baby pink and blue and the girl had purposefully dug through the container for the red ribbon.

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s living room was a literal mess. Yunho sat in the middle of the entire catastrophe as he tried to unpack the baby hamper and another dozen or so shopping bags. Jaejoong was sitting on a carpet along with Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun who were all busily drinking from their milk bottles.

Three pink tutus?” Yunho’s face was incredulous as he lifted the said clothing up.

When Jaejoong remained silent, the overwhelmed leader pressed stubbornly.

“Jaejoong, tutus are for girls, not boys. And definitely not pink!”

“Let them have a choice, who knows? Maybe they like pink when they grow up. Oh wait, Yoochun secretly likes pink, I remembered. Plus, they are not pink tutus. It’s bashful pink, chiffon pink, and baby pink!” Jaejoong flourished with a roll of his eyes. How could Yunho not be able to differentiate the pinks? It should be a crime not to!

Yunho blinked helplessly at the pink tutus spread haphazardly on his laps. He really couldn’t see any difference at all. Trying his luck, Yunho pulled a tutu out.

“This is baby pink, isn’t it?” He his lips out of habit.

“Bashful pink,” Jaejoong corrected with a sigh. He spared a side glance at the obviously saddened man before returning to keep a watching eye on the babies. Changmin had already finished his bottle and was staring hungrily at his still feeding hyungs. Jaejoong crossed his arms as he wondered what the boy would do. Yunho had stopped his unpacking, ignoring the huge plastics bags around him, as he observed the grumpy infant.

The two adults quirked a smile when they saw Changmin throwing his empty bottle away on the carpet. Like a predator, Changmin crawled slowly, but surely, to his prey. His movements were decisive as he neared Junsu, who was blissfully unaware of Changmin’s darker thought.

Still on his fours, Changmin raised his right hand and grabbed hold of the milk bottle. Tear-dropped eyes immediately zeroed on Changmin as Junsu appraised the disturber unkindly. Changmin paid no heed to him as he only had eyes on the milk bottle whose milk was decreasing exponentially. In a desperate attempt to get the bottle before all the milk were gone, Changmin tugged hard, dislocating the bottle from the lips of Junsu.

Thoroughly annoyed that he was disturbed from his feeding, Junsu slapped Changmin across his nose. He then turned his body away from the thief, mouth industrially on the rubber teat. Changmin fell on his , more from shock than anything else. But the baby was persistent, if not stubborn. If Junsu did not want to share his milk with him, then he would have to get it from Yoochun.

Turning his attention to Yoochun, Changmin crawled quickly to him. He had learnt his mistake from Junsu and he will not repeat it twice. With a swift action, Changmin grabbed the milk bottle away from the possession of Yoochun. The baby was half-heartedly at his milk, that was why Changmin was able to snatch the bottle away. With a cheerful gurgle, Changmin popped the rubber teat into his mouth and started drinking the milk.

Yoochun was silent at first, as he stared expressionlessly at Changmin drinking his milk. As it finally got through his milk hazy little mind that Changmin was drinking ­his milk, Yoochun started crying loudly. Jaejoong was startled by the loudness of Yoochun’s crying for the elder man usually allows Changmin to get his way. But baby Yoochun definitely was another matter altogether.

Stretching from his position on the floor, Jaejoong maneuvered the milk bottle out of his tight grip and handed it over to Yoochun who immediately on it. Changmin’s eyes were on the milk bottle as he followed it until it was in the hands on Yoochun. He immediately twisted his body to look at Jaejoong with as much hurt and betrayal a baby could muster.

“You already had yours,” Jaejoong tried to reason with the hungry baby.

Changmin continued to lock his eyes with the man, his orbs misty as he tried to guilt trip Jaejoong.

“I am not giving you anymore.”

Tears welled up rapidly in the round orbs as Changmin held his gaze. One tear fell, before the next followed. Changmin was soon sobbing wholeheartedly.

“Urgh, you manipulative bastard,” Jaejoong complained as he lifted the crying infant up. By then Yoochun and Junsu had already finished their milk. They both lay beside each other, babbling nine to a dozen, their milk bottles discarded at the side.

Changmin immediately quietened as Jaejoong cradled him. But it was not for long for the beautiful man dumped him ungracefully into the laps of Yunho and went into the kitchen to make another bottle of milk for him. Changmin was so disheartened with the fact that he hadn’t had his fill with his milk that he did not notice that he was in the arms of his arch enemy. Yes, babies, especially baby Changmin, have arch enemies.  

 

 

 

 

“Did the Yunjae fan included pacifiers in the starter kit?” Jaejoong asked as he rummaged through the sorted pile.

“You noticed that she was a fan of ours?”

“It’s a bit hard not to,” the lead singer commented drily.

Yunho padded out of the master bedroom and closed the door, leaving it slightly ajar. Yoochun and Junsu had wilted like a flower after a very noisy bath.

“Why are you looking for pacifiers?”

Jaejoong turned towards the man.

“Oh.”

Changmin was on his vigorously. The man was half as the bath left him thoroughly soaked. Having no time to change out of it, Jaejoong simply stripped off the wet material.  He definitely did not expect Changmin to latch onto his when he carried the drowsing baby.

“He’s asleep, isn’t he?”

“Yes, he is. But look if I pull him away.”

Jaejoong carefully pull Changmin away from his chest. A frown immediately marred the cherubic looking face and distressed sobs could be heard. Before it grew into full blown cries, Jaejoong brought the baby back to his chest and Changmin led onto his instinctively.

“I didn’t see any when I sorted through the stuff.”

“Can you run down quickly and get me some? It’s getting a little weird…”

Yunho straightened considerably as his almond shape eyes darted from Jaejoong’s face to his s to his crotch and back to his face.

“You can’t be serious! He’s just a baby for - god sake!”

Jaejoong glared at him at his unintentionally slip.

“Baby or not, he’s on my erogenous zone and it’s only normal,” Jaejoong retorted fiercely but the telltale blush was spreading through his porcelain cheeks like wild fire.

Yunho muttered incoherently as he grabbed the car keys from the kitchen counter and exited the house.

 

 

 

The phone vibrated sharply, waking Jaejoong up from his light slumber. He had joined Yoochun and Junsu on the bed, with Changmin on his torso.

“Hello?”

“Boo! There’s like ten thousand different kinds of pacifiers here. I don’t know where to start!” Yunho panicked. Jaejoong cocked his neck at the name. It had been years since Yunho had called him that.

“Get those that are suited for one-year-olds, will do,” Jaejoong instructed with a yawn.

“Do you want the elephant print, or the lion print? Oh, they have pink and blue ones too. Cool, they got ones with a printed mustache on them! Wait, the lady just showed me a few. They glow in the dark!” Yunho was beyond excited. Who knew pacifier shopping could get so interesting.

Jaejoong ended the call irately.

Sitting up slightly, Jaejoong carefully lowered Changmin onto his bed. When the infant started struggling, he immediately placed his fist at his mouth. Jaejoong held his breath nervously as Changmin on his thumb tentatively. When he remained still, Jaejoong let out a breath and slipped out of the bed gently. He shifted Junsu back to the middle of the bed for the baby was hanging precariously at the edge at the end of the bed. Making sure that the babies were surrounded by pillows and bolsters, Jaejoong exited the room. He grabbed a tissue on the way and wiped at the line of drool left by Changmin.

 

 

 

Yunho had to agree with Jaejoong. The tutus were the best buy they made for that day. Sitting adorably on the carpet, the three babies were decked in their tutus that were spread out neatly. Looking at the angelic faces, Yunho suddenly wanted one of his own. But he quickly shook his head at that thought. He did not have a girlfriend yet, much less a wife that could bore him one.

“To whoever who invented the pacifier, you have my eternal gratitude,” Jaejoong announced dramatically. The trio turned towards the loud man, mouth working hard on their pacifiers.

Yunho nodded his head.

The pacifiers had saved them from unwanted tantrums and Changmin’s tendencies, allowing them to finally have a meal in peace. They chewed on the kimchi fried rice, savouring the welcomed spiciness in their mouths. Jaejoong had managed to wrangle out the dish while the babies were still asleep. Yunho was practically on his knees when he came back to the tantalizing smell of food. They were so wrapped around the babies that they had forgotten about their own hunger till then.

“Hey, where are you guys going,” Yunho asked when the three tykes crawled rapidly down the corridor that lead to the rooms, the tutus exaggerating the moving butts.

“Let them be, there’s nothing dangerous there,” Jaejoong waved a spoon in his face and some rice fell onto the table from his spoon.

Yunho picked the fallen grains and ate them before digging another spoonful of rice into his waiting mouth.

 

 

 

 

“Ouch!” A man cried out as he stumbled onto a milk bottle that was lying forlornly on the floor. He stretched his hands out to balance, not wanting to fall down the first thing in the morning.

“It’s too early to imitate chickens, Junsu.”

Junsu growled and hit Changmin on his side.

“Shuddup.”

“God, if you two don’t shut the up this instant-“

“Chill, Yoochun,” Changmin interrupted, holding his hands up in peace.

“Do you think it succeeded?” Junsu asked, voice raspy from just waking up.

“Judging by the milk bottles scattered around and that huge pile of baby toys, I’m damn sure it worked,” Changmin affirmed.

Yoochun just shuffled along with them. It was simply too early for him to function normally.

The trio walked around the house, trying to find their supposed caretakers. They finally found them in Jaejoong’s guestroom, deep in their slumber.

“Tsk, how could they leave three babies uncared for alone in the room,” Changmin pointed unhappily at his irresponsible hyungs.

“I wonder how they knew we became babies. I was at Yoochun house and look at where we are now,” Junsu turned towards Changmin for an answer.

“I may be clever, but I’m not a psychic. But I’m betting on Jaejoong. That man just does seem to know everything about us,” Changmin shuddered. He got reminded about that one time he was dragged out embarrassingly from a striper club. Nobody knew how Jaejoong was aware that Changmin was at the club, he just did.

“Oh yes, I remembered how Jaejoong found me at a new spa hideout I just discovered then,” Yoochun agreed.

The loud voices roused the two men in bed as they shifted around the small bed.

“I swear you guys were much more adorable as babies. I just want to skin you guys alive right now,” Yunho gritted out, as he tried to wrestle the blanket out of Jaejoong’s death grip.

Jaejoong popped open an eye as he appraised the noisy boys standing in front of him.

“You were cuter in it when you were still babies,” he commented and flipped to his side. He threw his legs and arms around the leader to stop him from pulling the blanket.

“Stop moving, I still want to sleep.” And the fight in Yunho just left him as he settled down unwillingly.

“So whipped,” Changmin observed.

“Changmin, why are you in a pink tutu?” Junsu voice got higher and higher as he ended the question.

The man glanced confusedly at the blonde man before turning to look at himself. True to his words, he was wearing a very pink, frilly skirt.

“You are in one too.”

“Yeah, I just realized,” Yoochun replied calmly as he felt the fabric between his fingers. It actually felt softer than it looked.

“You are handling this very well,” Junsu lifted a brow at Yoochun’s collected response.

“It’s Jaejoong hyung we are talking about. Nothing is normal when he’s around.”

“True that.”

With that, the tutu clad men sashayed out of the room, the skirts rustling noisily with their movements. They dropped heavily onto Jaejoong’s huge bed and wriggled around until they were comfortable. It was too early to start the day and they need to be fully awake when they interrogate their one day babysitters.

 

AN: If you read my other fics, then you would know that school has just started and I will be very busy. I will not be updating anytime soon, unless I can find time to. So enjoy this while it lasts. I've had a tired day and I practically ignored my assignments as I wrote this out. Talk about priorities. So if there are any mistakes, please just turn a blind eye towards it. I didn't even read through when I post this. Love you guys.