Things are going to change.

나비~Butterfly

 

~{still no one's POV}
 
“Come on hyung! You only have a few hours left before you two meet up. Don't over think it.” Jongin said.
 
Yixing was sitting on the ground hugging his knees and cursing his nervousness for making get the step wrong and tripping his teacher at the moment. He had been working on the choreography for the song for two weeks and still messed up on the same part. “I don't think I can do this.”
 
Jongin crouched down and placed his hand on his friend's shoulder. “You can and you will.” Jongin squeezed his shoulder once then stood up. “Now get up. You have an hour before we have to go.”
 
Yixing stood up and they started the song again and practiced for the last time before the real thing.
 
~{Amber's POV}
 
School had ended a little early since we had to take exams but all teachers told us to make sure to study extra. To be honest I wasn't really confident that I passed. Kyungsoo kept telling me that I did fine and would pass. 
 
Right now, I'm at Kyungsoo's house since his parents wanted to meet me properly after the whole accident situation. I had stayed for dinner and we got along well but had to leave since I promised to meet someone at the park. Kyungsoo walked me out.
 
“It's sad to see you go. My parents really seem to like you.” He said with his hands in his pockets.
 
I nodded and smiled, “Well, I really like them too. They're really nice, like you.” I patted his head.
 
He smiled, “Thanks. Well, you don't want to keep him waiting.”
 
“Yeah.” I looked down at my feet then back up. “Kyungsoo?”
 
“Hm?”
 
“Do you think I'm making the right choice?” I asked.
 
He smiled, “You deserve to be happy and I know he's going to. You just have to open your heart.”
 
I smiled again, “Thank you Kyungsoo.” I pulled him into a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck. “I couldn't ask for a better friend than you.”
 
“I'll always be here for you. Now. Don't keep him waiting.” He pulled away and ruffled my hair. “Go for it.”
 
I nodded and walked away from his building and headed in the direction of park close to our school.
 
~{Kyungsoo's POV}
 
I watched her walk away then headed inside and immediately ran into my room and locked my door. I walked up to my desk and picked up my phone and dialed the number I knew by heart. It rang twice before the familiar deep voice sounded through the speaker.
 
“I let her go.” I said.
 
I could hear the surprise in his voice, “What happened?”
 
“She's moving on, so I should too.” I said and smiled to myself, sadly.
 
~{Amber's POV} 
 
I reached the park on time and found it a little weird that there were lights everywhere but no one was around. I saw a bench that had a small stereo on it and sat beside it after picking up the note on it.
 
‘Look up.’ It read and I looked up to see him standing a few feet away from me in front of the water fountain.
 
Then the stereo beside me and out came a voice that I was very familiar with since I am a big fan of the group. And he started to dance. His movements followed the rhythm and he didn't miss a beat. What he was wearing was not flashy but very classy at the same time. His white buttoned shirt had two buttons ed that revealed just enough that I tried to avoid looking at his clothes and tried to focus more on his movements.
 
He looked so into the song and his eyes never left my face as he moved. He suddenly walked up to me and grabbed my hands that were on my lap and pulled me up as he pulled me to the center where he once stood and danced around me. I was amazed by the skill this guy had and felt myself blushing hard and the butterflies at how he was looking at me. 
 
The song started to end and he slowly finished his dance and stopped right in front of me, looking into my eyes. I couldn't look away from the intense stare and he grabbed my hands. The song seemed to be on repeat and started again but in a different language. We stood like that for a minute just staring into each others eyes until he decided to break the silence.
 
“I want to be more than friends Amber. I want to be the one to make you smile and laugh. I want to be the one to comfort you when you feel sad or sick. Give me a chance to prove that I can do all that. I want you to be my girlfriend Amber.” He said.
 
I just stared and then turned my gaze to the ground before looking back up at him again.
 
“I-I... I...” I choked on my words.
 
I didn't know what to say. I saw this coming but was still surprised.
 
~{no one's POV}
 
Jongin was behind a bush with his camera out taking pictures secretly of the whole exchange and silently cheering on his hyung. He hoped Amber would give him a chance even though he knew about her crush on someone else. But with Junmyeon out of the way, Yixing now had a chance to offer himself or he would lose the chance forever. 
 
Jongin was originally helping Junmyeon to get Amber but he got frustrated at how he didn't seem to be doing anything to get the girl of his dreams. Jongin just gave up and then Yixing came to him and was determined, so he decided to help the foreign student. Yixing at least stepped up and wasn't afraid of getting rejected though secretly he must be. 
 
Jongin turned back to his camera and saw something that made him smile like an idiot and instantly captured the special moment before putting away his phone and running off before he got caught.
 
He arrived at his house and ran in.
 
“How was practice?” His brother asked. “Oh there's leftovers in the fridge. Mom and Dad had to go to that dinner thing tonight.”
 
“Practice was a mission accomplished hyung.” Jongin smiled and ran up the stairs to his room.
 
Jinki looked after his brother with a confused look, “My parents chose the weirdest kid.”
 
~
 
Junmyeon ran into the bathroom as he suddenly felt an urge to vomit and slammed the bathroom door shut. His mother knocked on the door as she heard the sounds of hurling and after a few minutes the sound a groan. She walked in and saw her son on his knees in front of the toilet with blood in it and blood around his mouth. She kneeled down in front of him and felt his forehead for a fever and pulled him up. He tried to push her away but seemed to be weak to even try to make an effort.
 
She quickly washed his mouth and half carried him down the stairs as she put on his slippers and her own and grabbed her car keys quickly and drove to the nearest hospital.
 
She was scared.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A/N: DON'T HATE ME! I'M SO SORRY! OTL

thank you for reading btw. oh! And the song used for the part where the dance happens is My Lady. Yes, EXO's XOXO album was a big inspiration for the fanfic. So thank you EXO!

This story is just beginning...