CHAPTER 3 :that memories!

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”I shouted cause I have a bad dream....geesh!!!

 

Appa opened my door“what happened!?”

 

“appa,I have bad dream....really bad!”

 

“what is it!?”

 

“You make some arrange marriage for me...and that guy is Lee jonghyun!”

 

He sighed“its not a dream,its real!”

 

“Mwo!chincha!?why did you do that!?”

 

“for our company's sake...hope you understand.”

 

“Aish!!!!.”

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

I take a walk and head to our school.Aigoo~We came late last night that's why I didn't have some time to talk to hyung.And when I woke up he's not there.

Geesh!I still can't believe it..they make an arrange marriage between me and her!!!stupid life.There's a lot girls in this world why is it have to her...It can be tiffany,I hope she's fine she's absent for more than a week..*sigh*

I look in front of me and saw hyung walking

 

“hyung!”I waved at him,he went towards me and smiled

 

“Yah!Did I heard it right!?You will be married!?”

 

“geessh!your really fast!They are just kidding.”

 

“wae!?you don't like it or her!?”

 

“well  actually its her..it can be tiffany!”

 

“Aigoo~tiffany always tiffany...Since we're kids your already following her and up to now shes not your girlfriend.”

 

“just wait okay!She will be too.”

 

“yoona is pretty too huh!?”

 

“eish!I dont like her.I only want tiffany.”

 

“ara!go now, you will be late!”

 

“okay bye!”

 

I head to our school already,while walking a car stops in front of me.

My eyes widened when I saw tiffany waving at me.

 

“omo!tiffany!”I smiled at her

 

“nae oppa~~Come on ride with me.”

 

“Sure!”I opened the car door and sit beside her..

 

“Where did you go huh!?”

 

“wae yo oppa,you miss me!?”

 

“upcourse!Why can't I miss a beautiful girl like you!?”

 

“aigoo..as if its true!?Your fooling me now huh!?”

 

“Its true,Im always telling you that your beautiful...Your still not believing me!? ”

 

“eey!its not that oppa,I'm just trying you!”

 

“tsk!Why don't you just say yes to me!?”

 

“oppa!Give me some time...please.”she look at me with her eyesmile,oh come on!Im dead now

 

“Ara!!”

 

------------------

 

“MWO!!???????”seohyun shouted on what yoona just said.

 

“ssshhhhhh!its hard to believe right!?Aish!!It can be his cousin...I can accept that but him...arrggghhhh!!!!!!just kill me..kill me now seo...please..im begging you kill me now!!!!!!”Yoona put seo's hand in her neck but seo remove it

 

“unnie,your crazy now!”

 

“Me ,I'm crazy..yeah!!!Bring me now....please bring me to the mental hospital..I can't..I can't move myself!!!!!im paralyzed ”

 

“unnie,stop that!everyone was looking at you!”

 

“then now help me...Seo...what to do!?I don't want to be with him!!!!I dont even like him,and how could I love him!!!!seo I don't want to be with him in my whole life!!!”

 

“eh!?unnie,how could I help you then!?”

 

“marry him.”

 

“unnie!!!!”

 

“aish!molla~your smart right...please help me..think some ways.”

 

“Hmm,ah!what if you burn the contract!?there will be a contract for sure!”

 

“do you think so!?”

 

SeoHyun nods“for sure!burn it and there's no more evidence..and you will be free!”

 

“yeah!I'll do it this night!”

------------------

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

I went home as early as possible,well appa will be not here yet.He's busy in our company..whahahaha...I head to his room and look for that stupid contract..I can smell it here..Don't worry I will burn you now!!!!!!!!!Whahahahahaha

I scan his table but it's not there...aish!where did he hide it!Wait!!!cabinet!!!!I look at it one by one..And I saw the folder with the name arrange marriage....Haha!this is it!!!!Thanks to seo..I open it and saw the contract with their signatures!!!Now your dead!!!I get it and put back everything in order.

I went outside our house and get some match.

 

“IM FREE NOW!!!!WHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”I burn it and watch it with happiness....

 

“LALALA~~~this is what you called freedom!”I dance and dance happily and my body stops when someone called me.

 

“yoona!?”I look back and gulped...its geun suk oppa!!!Aish!!that's quite embarrsing.

 

“oh!?oppa!”I went outside to approach him.

 

“I didn't know that you can dance!?”

 

“eh!?”

 

“Aigoo~whats with your face!your cute!”he patted my head..Aw!!I'm a dog now!!!Haha!!Anyway I feel relaxed when he did that.

 

“Do you want to eat some foods!?”I ask

 

“No,I just eat.I came here to have some conversations with you.”

 

“chinchayo oppa!?”he nods

 

“its kinda boring in my cousin's house..And I heard the news huh!?”

 

I look down with a sad expression“oh!?”

 

“wae!?you don't like it!?”

 

“really,I dont like it!!Aish!it can be y--I mean it can be other guys..but him aish!”

 

“I really want to know why you hate each other!”

 

“Its kinda long story,I'll tell it to you if I remember all of that!”I lied to him,how can I forget what he just did..aish!

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Well actually I have a secret crush to geun suk oppa,And I'm planning to tell it to him..

 

I waited outside their house since he's having his vacation in Lee's house,but That jonghyun came out.

 

“what are you doing here!?”he ask irritatedly

 

I glared at him“geesh!I was waiting for oppa!”

 

“hes not here!wae!?”

 

“Ah,I will just tell it to him!”

 

He went towards me get the paper that I was holding,actually its the love letter.

 

“yah!!!give it back!!”I went towards him but he ran away and enter their house...what the heck!he even lock it!

 

“Lee Jonghyun!!!!!!!!GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!!!!!!”I shouted and shouted but he just sneek into their window

 

“I never knew you like hyung !”

 

I gulped“ya---yah!!!!”

 

My body froze when I heard oppa's voice..Omo!!!what did I just do now!?

 

“Jonghyun ah,whats with that noise!?”he ask,I hide on the tree but I can still heard their conversations, hope he will not tell him now!!!Im not ready yet!

 

“hyung,dont talk to that yoona that much!you don't know her real personality!And besides she's too noisy and also shes a TOMBOY!!!!!”

 

That word...that word keeps repeating into my mind...TOMBOY!!!!!IM NOT A TOMBOY!!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHH!I swear!!!I want to kill him when he said that word,im not a tomboy..how dare he to do that!!wait me lee jonghyun!!!!!wait my revenge!!!I leave with some tears into my eyes...Better luck next time!

 

And oppa leave without talking to me ,he didn't even...aish!nevermind.

 

This is my revenge story!!!!

 

Jonghyun was busy playing with her crush..She's tiffany ..whahahaha..now its my turn!!!

 

“tiffany ah,I really want you to be my girlfriend!”

 

“oppa but were still young!”

 

“its okay,we will just keep our relationship.”

 

“but op--”

 

I went towards them and put my hands into my waist“tiffany ah dont believe him!”

 

“wae!?”

 

“yah!stay away from us!”

 

“its because he's gay!!!!he like boys and he just want to be close to your brother that's why he wants you to be his girlfriend. ”

 

“oppa..is that true!?”

 

“No,upcourse its not!”

 

“omo!you just told me last night that you really want to say them that your gay!”

 

“I can't believe it oppa!”tiffany run away and nowhere to be found..I rolled my eyes to him and left too...Whahahahaha!

 

-end-

 

“yoona,Im asking you!”oppa looked at me

 

“omo!what is it!?” I just remember that memories..aish!I'm glad oppa didn't believe him.

 

“Why you don't have a boyfriend!?”

 

“eh!?Im waiting for you!”

 

“chincha!?”

 

“oh!?its just...im just waiting for someone!that's it!”

 

“is that so!?well he's lucky then”

 

Yeah~your really lucky,Hope you feel the same too.