CHAPTER 19:lets stay

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

YOONA'S POV :

 

The preparation for graduation day comes...mix emotions!I'm happy because we will graduate already but im sad cause I will miss my friends and specially the contract will end already..We should tell them our relationship hope they'll accept it*sigh*

I looked around the gym and saw the stage,there I will end my highschool life.Argh!!!It keeps me reminding that I will study on America,I looked at jonghyun and saw him talking to his friends...I don't know if I can live without you now..

 

“unnie~”seohyun pat my back as she sit beside me“what are you thinking.”

 

“seohyun ah...appa told me that I will study on America.”I said as I look down

 

“eh!?but how about your relationship!?”

 

“yeah..I don't know what to do.I don't want to study in there.I want to be with him.”

 

“unnie,thats hard!why dont you just tell your relationship to your parents!?”

 

“im thinking about that,but they will end the contract after the graduation day,and Im sure appa will take me to America.”

 

“unnie...”seo pat my back as the tears fall into my eyes“dont worry,just think everything happens for a reason.”

 

I nod but then I saw jonghyun coming towards us,I hurriedly wipe my tears and smile at seo

 

“annyeong!”he waved at us,I smiled at him..

 

“aigoo~I don't want to ruined your moments..I will go now!”seo wave at us and went to her boyfriend

 

“so how are you!?”he ask as he sit beside me

 

“im fine!are you excited on graduation!?”

 

He eyed me and smile a little “well im kinda excited cause we can be together without contract..and on college we can still study in one campus.right!?”

 

I smiled weakly,yeah he's right we can be together and there's no contract in our relationship,but I hope appa changes his mind so we can study in one campus..

 

“ye--yeah,I hope so.”I said in a low tone and look down

 

Some students and their advisers came,and the girls will be separate from boys,so I need to stay away from him...After that they started teaching us the songs,on how to walk on the stage and proper way of singing and many other.

 

-----------------------

 

As we finish practicing we were given a break...

 

Jonghyun went towards me and grab my hand“kaja,lets eat!”

 

“thats good..im hungry already!”

 

“aigoo~your always hungry if I just know!dont worry I will treat you!”

 

“ey!I have my own money..you should just keep your money for your self.”

 

“no way!why should I do that!im your boyfriend so it's my responsibility!”he smiled at me

 

I pout and look at him“as you say so oppa!”

----------------

 

We take a walk while eating since we still have some free time left...while walking I saw him staring at me,so I look at him..

 

“wae!?”

 

“im just thinking if how  many kids we can make!”

 

I gulped my foods first and look at him weirdly“ey!its still far...geesh!we're still young!”

 

He chuckled“I know.I'm just thinking, well im sure we can be together in the future!”

 

“wae!?then if that so 2 kids will be enough!”

 

“just two!?we can make it 5!the mannier the happier!”

 

“ey!you know its hard for girls to get pregnant!2 is enough!”

 

“hmm,but still we don't know what will happen...”

 

“yeah!so it can be baby yoona and baby jonghyun...isnt it cute!?”

 

“its cute!really!I'm sure they will be the most cutest baby ever!”

 

“aigoo!they will be for sure!they have a handsome dadddy and a beautiful mommy!”we both laugh as we take a walk...

Then he stops from walking and we saw tiffany looking at us..

 

“oh!?why dont you talk to her!?”I said as I look at her again

 

“is it okay if do that!?”he ask,I nod“yeah~go..I will just wait for you in the bench!”i said as I tap his arm and walk away from them..

-------------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

I went towards tiffany and we take a sit...she looked at me and smile

 

“oppa~mianhae~”she said as she looked down

 

“wae!?what is that sorry!?”

 

“you know im just think about myself lately and I didn't know that your feelings for me can change too...im really really sorry for that.”

 

“its okay,I understand you..and I guess you will be busy in your work.”

 

“yeah..oppa...can we be friends!?”

 

 I look at her and smile,she offer her hand for handshake,so I grab it“upcourse we can!”

 

“oppa...I hope your relationship will last forever...wish you all the best!”she stand up and tap my arm...

 

“thanks!”I said she nods and walk away...

 

I'm glad she's not that mad at me...I head to the bench and saw yoona sitting in there with her earphone on...I slowly went towards her and grab the earphone on left ear and out it into mine ..I was shock when it's my song,its my love she recorded it...She look at me and smile

 

“you didn't know that I record it right!?”she ask,I nod but still Im shock

 

“yeah~when did you!?”

 

“secret~~ah!what happens,is she mad at me or what!?”

 

I shake my head“dont worry,everything is fine now!”I smiled as I tuck her hair into her ear

 

“thats good!”

 

“yoona~”I grab my phone and press the camera“look!1..2...3..”then I click the shot..

 

We both look at it and smile...“lets make some wacky!”she said,we pose in peace sign and smile...

 

“next..lets make heart shape!”I suggested...we both form our hand and make a heart shape...

 

“say kimchi....”

 

“kimchi...”we both said in unison...then we look at it..

 

“ey!your looking at me here!”I said as I point it on the screen

 

“im not...im looking at your side”

 

“really huh..its like your taking a glimpse of me...”

 

“haha!your a dreamer!”she press the next button then we saw her picture, and she's kinda not prepared on there..

 

“aigoo~~~look at yourself..your funny here!”I said as point at it

 

She glared at me“yah!!delete it now!”she even grab my. phone from so I raise it up

 

“No..way!!!”its cute if you just know...

 

“yah!!!delete it!”

 

“no...I love it..so why should I delete it!”I smiled at her and I don't know she's taking a picture of me now...

 

“hahaha!!now let's see your wacky photos...”she laugh and laugh as she look at it,I tried to sneek but she covered it with her hand

 

“let me see~”I said,she chuckled and show me my weird photo..its kinda like im sick in there..

 

“delete it..delete it!!!!”I said,but she shakes her repeatedly“delete my photo first!”she said

 

“no way!”I said as I keep my phone.

 

“well its a no for me too.”she replied and cross her arms into her chest

 

---------------