CHAPTER 12:mwo!?

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

YOONA'S POV :

 

Kyaaa!!!!!!im here..im already here..I can't wait to see oppa perform now!!!!The program will start soon.I want to know what he will sing now,okay if he sing without words it means he's thinking of me...ottokae!!!hope he'll sing it..im kinda nervous!

 

The lights turn off and the fans shouted when shinee came out..ey!!they sing their song why so serious...After that...hope it's oppa...aish!!!It's exO...im glad they made a comeback already after almost 100,000 years..they sing their new song wolf...After that its oppa's turn...I shouted and shouted....well im his fan!!

 

“kyaaaa!!!!!!!go geun suk oppa!!!!”I tried myself to calm down,then he strum his guitar....When he sing the first line...I can't hide my happiness....can you believe it..its without words!!!!!!!!!!it means he's thinking of me now!!ey!!!!were really meant to be!<3

 

“gosh!!!I knew it!!!he will sing that song!!”I squeals as I put my hand into my face

 

“would you please quiet!”The guy beside me spoke up...I just don't mind him..geesh!!!im a fan so it's my role to shout at him and cheer him up.

 

I raise my hand and wave it ...following the song“yah!I can't see him!put down your hands!”

 

I slowly put down my hands and look at him.gosh!I can't see him there's no light in here...the song is already finish and they will take some commercials first.

 

The light and I saw that gay looking at me“omo!what are you doing here!?”

 

He smirk“wae!?is it bad to watch hyung!?”

 

“its not...geesh!”that's why I'm already irritated to me him,even though I can't see him earlier

 

“you know what,your really noisy!”

 

“you dont care!”

 

---------------

 

After the performance we meet oppa at his room,I gave him some cupcakes and drinks.

 

“oh!?thank you yoona!”

 

“kwenchana oppa!your performance is amazing!”I said as I showed him thumbs up.

 

He pat my head..its really relaxing“im thinking of you that's why!”he smiled at me,I look away and smiled...gosh!!!im burning now.

 

That gay glared at me and talk to oppa“hyung,where will you live now!?”

 

“oh,on the dorm near at cheongdamdong. ”he smiled..Omo!!!!It's near at our school,I can visit him always!!

 

“oh!?thats good...”

 

-----------------------

 

Geun suk grab yoona's hand“im glad your wearing it!”

 

She smiled shyly “oh..ye-yeah oppa.”

 

“ehem”jonghyun cough and look over the room,geun suk hurriedly remove his hand realizing that jonghyun's cough is kinda something..

 

“hyung do you have some schedules today!?”

 

“yeah!I will be having an interview later!”

 

“oppa!I will be your number one fan!”yoona showed a big smile on her face,geun suk went near to her

 

“thanks yoona!dont worry I will give you my album if it comes out already!”

 

“Omo!chincha oppa!?”she ask, geun suk nods and smile“yep!”

 

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

Omo!chincha oppa!?geesh!!!being sweet together,when I'm here! They didn't even know that I will be out of place...They even look at each other happily,daebak!Go on with your drama!

 

Hyung will be having his interview so we need to go home already,we take a walk first since we didn't bring our bikes..Just by looking at her making my night iritated,she keeps on smiling like a fool.

 

“Ahhhh!oppa is really handsome!”she said as she covers herface with her hands

 

“oh come on!Im more handsome than him!”I said while pointing to myself

she gave me a blank stare..

 

“wae!?im saying the truth!”

 

“dream on!I wonder why it's have to be you,it can be oppa!”

 

“geesh!well me too,it can be my lovely tiffany!”

 

“You know what!”

 

“what!?”

 

“I know why tiffany is not answering you yet!”

 

“chincha!?then why?”

 

“it because.......your GAY!”she smiled...

 

I make a fist and glared at her“yah!how many times should I tell you that I'm not a gay!!I'm not gay!”

 

“Oh!?really!?”

 

“aha!I know why your always calling me a gay!”I eyed her and smiled evilly..

 

She pout“wae!?wae!?”

 

“hmm,its kinda like,your calling me a gay cause you want me to kiss you right!?you want me to prove it by kissing you!”I moved towards her as she take her steps backward“right!?im right!?”I smirk and I trap her on the wall with both of my arms..

 

She gulped and look down“ya--yah!it--its not-not th-that!”she stuterredly  said

 

“dont deny it,you ”I leaned closer to her ear“you want my kiss right!?”

 

“up--upcourse n--not!”

 

“ey!I know you want it!where do you want me to do it!?on the cheeks..forehead..or directly in your lips!”

 

She smirk and make a fist“I said I dont want it!”she shouted as she punch my face...she hurriedly left me alone in there...

 

Aish!!I walk slowly while touching my face...geesh!!what kind of girl is she...She's really a tomboy no doubt!

 

I walk slowly beside her....she look at me and showed a fist to me....

 

“wae!?you owned the road!?”I ask as I touch my face

 

“whatever!you dumb!”

 

“whatever!you dumb!”

 

“yah!!”she glared at me

 

“yah!!”

 

“are you crazy!?”

 

“are you crazy!?”

 

She sighed heavily and moved away from me...I followed her again,she put her earphone as if I'm not with her huh!?I grab the earphone on her left ear and put it into mine...

 

She rolled her eyes, and she was about to grab it..I stop her...and now it looks like I'm holding her hand...we stare at each other for almost a seconds then go back to our senses when we heard a loud noise....she let me use it as we take a walk...I wonder what song she will play now..

 

As she press the play button..I don't know why...but I feel different when she plays the song without words by geun suk hyung...eish!Whats happening to me I'm becoming weird...as the song goes by..Arghh!I can't really explain what I feel...When I first heard this on to the mcountdown earlier,I dont feel something but now it likes.......No. Nevermind..Jonghyun stop being emotional!!!

 

“yah~can I ask you something!?”We stare at each other,she nods

 

“why do you like geun suk hyung!?”she look at me weirdly,when I also feel that my question is kinda something“Im just asking!”I added

 

“hmm,well he's handsome...”she smiled,geesh I'm handsome too!“he can play guitar and sing..”she added...I can do it too!“and he's super nice!!!!”she said happily as she clap her hands...okay I'm done here!

 

“Ah~~~”

 

“then you!?why do you like tiffany!?”

 

“simple..shes perfect!Not like you~~So dont think that I will fall in love with you cause I will never ever be!”

 

“geesh!I just ask tiffany!”she smacked my arm and glared at me“well okay...I don't ask you to fall in love with me!”

 

“oh!?really cause I will never ever fall in love with you...never ever!”she gave me a blank stare“thats true!I will never ever fall, in love with you!”

 

“yah!!yah!!I understand it!!!you don't have to repeat it...gosh!!I even memorize it now!”

 

Aish!what the heck is that!!!im really weird now!!!!!I can feel it too.

 

----------------------------

 

As I went to our school,I already saw my friends..I went towards them..

 

“Ayo!whats up!”I said as I pat their shoulders

 

“jong,come on look at them!”hyung pointed at seohyun who's with our classmate changmin

 

“oh!?wae!?”I ask as I went beside him

 

“hyung is jealous~~”shin said as min nods

 

“geesh!is that so!?”I ask hyung but he didn't respond..he looks at us“come on..im much more handsome than him!”he said half yelled,we just nod“I can even play guitar and sing well not like him”he added while pointing at them..

 

“ey!why do you keep on comparing yourself with him!?”min ask

 

“Wait guys!”shin raise his hand and went in the middle os us“did you know that if you keep comparing yourself to the other guys,especially like that..”he pointed at seo and changmin“hyung keeps on comparing his self because he likes her!”

 

I just nod...but then I shake my head..this can't be!!!!I just remember yesterday im comparing myself to hyung~~That's not right!!!!I only like tiffany,its only tiffany..no other than tiffany in my heart there's only tiffany....its only her!!!!!!

---------------

Well I think this update is kinda short>.<

Anyway thanks for reading:)))