CHAPTER 20:Mianhae~

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

After almost a month of practicing....This is it the graduation came already and our parents came ey!I wonder where did they go!?I saw yoona and my day brightened already..She's simple but beautiful in her white dress.Our parents take their sit already so I went towards her.

 

“aigoo~your a goddess! ”I said as I smiled at her

 

She eyed me and grab my necktie and fix it“geesh!my handsome boyfriend don't know how to wear necktie properly huh!?”

 

“well,I do it on purpose so my goddess will fix it for me!”

 

She chuckled and turn into a smile“oppa,this is it!Hope everything will went well.”

 

“it will..think positive~”i said as I pat her head

-------------------

 

As the graduation ended.My parents called me...they congratulate me first..I was looking for Yoona but I can't find her so I talk to her father..

 

“ahm..I just want to ask where did yoona go!?”

 

“she said she will just go to the comfort room..”I nod,when I was about to leave he called me“jonghyun ah”

 

I looked back and went towards him“wae yo!?”

 

“yoona told me everything about the two of you.”

 

“oh!?yeah~im planning to say it to you..mianhae~”

 

“its okay,but I want her to study on America first.”

 

My eyes widened on what he said,I stare at him“please...break up with her she dont want to left you here..let her study first!its for her own good..you can be together again if she finish her studies..please”

 

I bite my lower lip and just look at him...So this is the reason why yoona is always sad...why she didnt told me...I just walk away and I want to be alone for now.

 

I went to the garden and take my time in there...its for her  own good I know,but I don't want to hurt her,I love her so much..I can't!!I can't do that..but still her father is right,yoona can study well in America.I guess I should do this for her...

Appa called me and they want to talk about that marriage thing,I just said I can't go...I don't want to see her for now.It will just hurt so much..I don't want to loose her..Then I receive a call from yoona,I dont know if I can talk to her right now...but still I pick it up.

 

“where are you!?”she ask

 

“oh!?im not feeling well..I can't go in there. ”

 

“but where are you,I will go there..just tell me.”

 

“kwenchana...i just want to be alone for now.”

 

“is that so!oh...okay~”

 

I press the end call,and just look up the sky..what to do!?please help me...should I break up with her or not!?this is insane!

------------------

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

I put down my phone and think about him,what happened to him now!?I wonder where is he...geesh!?thats weird,we should be celebrating cause we graduated high school..and We will tell it to his parents personally..gosh!I feel something is not right.

 

Our parents sign the end of the contract and I will sign in there too..but where is he!?he should sign in here.

 

“wheres jonghyun!?”I ask his parents,they just shrugged“dont worry,I will just let him sign this at home.”her mother replied,I just nod...

 

 But still my mind is Not processing well, I want to see him...I want to know if he's fine...I go out the house and called him again but  he's not picking it up..argh!!!damn it!where is he!?what if something bad happened to him!?

Geesh!he's making me worried really!

Anyway he said he wants to be alone for now,I should not disturb him..

-------------

 

I wait for him in our house since today we will get our things,everything is prepared already and I'm just waiting for him..I saw our cats,I put geun suk and jonghyun in one box while yoona on the other...I can't stay calm, I really want to know if anything is wrong..

I stand up when I heard the gate opened and its him..I slowly went towards him “yah!where did you go!?”

 

He sit on the couch and sighed heavily“yoona..I have something to say to you..”hes serious,something is not right.,so I sit beside him

 

“wae!?what is it!?”

 

“I think...I think”he eyed me,I can feel that it's not good“we should break up.”he said as he looked down

 

My eyes widened as the tears fall into my eyes,no way!!this can't be!

 

“oppa...what are you saying!?”I tried myself to smile

 

“im sorry but..I think we should really break up.”

 

“yah!your kidding right!?”i grab his hand and squeeze it“your kidding!”

 

He remove it and stand up,he grab his luggage and the box“im sorry,but I don't love you anymore..I just realized that I still love tiffany!”he said then he walks away carrying all of his things.

 

I stayed there dumbfounded,I cant believe it really!Hes just kidding,he can't do this to me...we love each other...I know he didn't mean it all,he said he loves me...Arghhh!!!

what the heck is happening to him!!!I swear it's not true,but still the tears keep on falling into my eyes...I tried to call him again but he's not picking up.He will just throw all of our memories like that!????I can't really believe it!gosh!

 

------------------

 

Since we're still neighbors, I'm waiting him outside our house but he's not showing off.Did he really mean it all..he still loves tiffany!?Then he just make me a fool!?No.way,its not for real!

Their gate opened and I saw him with tiffany,I want to moved myself but I cant...this is hard..I watch them as the tears fall into my eyes,they look so happy.And now I understand..i understand it all..He didn't loved me, he just used me!

Arghhh!!!no...no...yonna he loves you,he really loves you.I slowly went towards them,but it looks like I'm invisible..he look at me then look away.

 

“yah!why are you being like that!?”I tried to ask him,but they just keep talking happily...tiffany look at me but then look back at him again..

 

“you can't do this to me!!I love you,you know that!We both lo--”before I could finish,he kissed tiffany on cheeks and hug her in front me...I can't stay like this,I force myself to moved away from them and there I really burst into tears..

 

Now it's confirm..he really used me!Gosh!I'm a fool...im a fool!!!!I went inside our house and packed my things...I will leave already,he gave me a reason to leave even though I don't want to..

 

“appa..I want to go to America tomorrow!”I said to appa,he nods..so I continue on packing my things..my eyes drop into my hand...i saw the ring and the bracelet..should I remove it!?I want to...but I realized I love him so much...so I didn't remove it..my cat jonghyun and geun suk went towards me...I pat their heads

 

“mianhae~omma will leave you already but my appa will take care of you..okay!”the tears still keep on falling as I remember the memories with him..I can't imagine that this will happen to us..I thought were meant to be!It's just a dream that I will keep on dreaming of.I saw my phone and I remember that I have some photos of him..I look at it one by one,and it's like those memories will never ever come back again.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

It's hard to see her crying..I knew it...I don't want to hurt you but I guess I have to do it.I just ask tiffany to act with me so that you can leave already..I don't love her,I only love you yoona,If I can just say this words to you.I will say it everyday,every minute...every seconds but it's like I can't do it now.Im really sorry..

I stand up and take a sneek of her into my window,but her light is already turn off..She's already sleeping I guess.

I will just believe if we're meant to be were really meant to be.Don't worry yoona,If you comeback I will make sure that I'm the boyfriend that you can be proud off.

I love you so much..and I will miss you.

 

“meow~”I saw my cat jump into my bed

 

I sit beside her and pats her head“yoona,omma will leave tomorrow~appa just hurt her!I'm bad really.”

I saw my phone and my wallpaper is us...yoona and I making a heart shape..yoona its for your own good..and I know you can survive in America.

-----------------

 

I can't sleep all night and it's already 4am,I heard their gate opened,so I take a sneek into my window and saw her father carrying her luggage and put it on their car.

She was looking into our house...I want to hug and her and kiss her for the last time,I want to say I love you..damn it!I can't do anything..this is hard!

As I watch her, tears fall into my eyes...yoona im really sorry...If I could just ....If I could just change everything...I will do it..just don't go!

She enter their car and I just watch her with a sad face.

 

I want to stop her!!!!Argh!!!this is not me!!!!I went outside our house to take a glimpse of her but Im too late cause she already gone...gone!I take a walk alone ,then my feet brought me to the park where we used to play when were kids.

 

I take a sit on the swing as I remember her sitting beside me...

 

FLASHBACK:

 

“yoona,what can you say about me!?”I ask as I open my lollipop

 

She remove her lollipop from and look at me“your the best friend ever!”

 

“chincha!?”

 

She nods and smiled “yeah~I swear you will be a good father when you grow up!”

 

“ey!father!?it can be just boyfriend!”

 

“ara!I also think about that too...”

 

I stand and went towards her“yoona,you will be my girlfriend when we grow up..okay!?”

 

“you like me to be your girlfriend!?”

 

“yeah!I want you to be..will you!?”

 

“oh!?sure!I want to have a boyfriend like you!”We both smiled at each other as I put my lollipop into my mouth.

 

-end-

 

Geesh!talking about like that,we're still young back then!I wonder where is yoona now,did she even take her breakfast!?Hope she's fine:((..