CHAPTER 18:Were really together:)

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

YOONA'S POV:

 

We enter our room while holding each others hand and we even showed it to them..

 

“unnie..whats the meaning of that!?”seo points into our hands,I smiled at her“well we're together now!”

 

“yep.thats right!”he added

 

“daebak..i knew it..I knew it..it will happen!!”yong said as he pat jonghyun's back..

 

Changmin went to us along with hye and soo“okay guys!!!!”he shouted“give us our money now,we won the bet...”

 

“what bet!?”jonghyun And I ask..he was about to speak up but hye interrupted

 

“its just...we bet that you two will be together...so then we won!!!”she said happily as she get some money to our classmates

 

“gosh..I can't believe you guys!”I said as we take our sits..but jonghyun put his chair beside me..

 

“oh!?wae!?”I ask as I look at him

 

He sits down“I miss you now!”

 

“ey!were just on one room..”

 

“but still”he grab my hand and squeeze it“I already miss you.”

 

“tsk!is that so!?”

 

He nods“yep...my yeobo!”

 

“aigoo~aigoo~your calling me like that huh!?”

 

“wae!?you dont like it!?how about jagiya!?”

 

“ani..yeobo I like it more oppa~”we both smiled at each other

 

“ayiiiieeeeeee!!!!”we look in front and saw our classmates smiling at us..I didn't know that they are listening to our conversations....they are really..aish!!!

 

------------------

 

As we head to our house,we take sit on the couch first then he opened the TV..as he open it tiffany pop out on screen...we both looked at each other,he hurriedly change the channel but it stops on mcountdown and saw oppa performing...So he just turn it off.

 

“geesh!dont worry I will perform on mcountdown too.”he look at me and smiled

 

“you better make sure of that!”

 

“I promise..”he said as he raise his right hand

 

“I know you can do it,and I will be your number one fan.”

 

“yeah..you should really be!”

 

“ah wait..”I stand up and look at him“are you hungry!?”

 

“wae!?you will cook for me!?”

 

“well kinda..im sick of cereals already..”

 

“me too..”he stand up and put his arms into my shoulder“lets cook some,you want!?”

 

“yep..kaja!”I said as we head to the kitchen..

 

“hmm..lets cook omu rice!?its just easy..”he said as he grab some eggs on the ref

 

“oh!?i like that..you know how to cook it!?”

 

“upcourse I know!”

 

“but im the one who should cook that.”

 

“kwenchana,just beat the eggs and chop the ham.and you can just prepare the ingredients.”

 

“okay,chef I'll do it!”I smiled at him as he chuckled a little.

 

After the cooking session the food is ready,he put it down as I put some catsup on top of it..I grab some forks and gave one for him..then we take a sit.

 

I mix it all first and taste it“uwa!!!!its delicious huh!”

 

He smiled at at me as he mix his food“well I cook it..and you help me.that's why!”

 

“ey!I just cut the ingredients..”

 

“hmm...its delicious cause your here with me.”

 

i smiled widely at him“aigoo~is that so!?If that...we should always be together.”

 

“upcourse!we're destined to be together!”

 

“right!I believe that!”i said as I eat again..

------------------

 

As we went up stairs my phone vibrated and its a message from appa..

 

Appa:

 

“yoona,you will study college on America.”

 

My eyes widened when I read it,this can't be!as he went towards me,I hurriedly delete the message and put down my phone.

 

“is there anything wrong!?”he ask as we sit on the bed

 

I shake my head and force myself to smile“no,its nothing!”

 

“really!?”

 

“yep.ah!play some songs for me.”I stand up and grab his guitar then gave it to him

 

“what song do you want!?”

 

“upcourse My Love!!!!!!I love it!”I smiled widely at him,he nods and strum his guitar...I grab my phone and secretly record it..

 

-My Love-played~~

 

I don't want to be away from him,we just started our relationship and I can't really stay away from him...I loved him so much..I want to be always with him.And we can just study college together..Whatever appa say I will not study in there..end!!

I stare at him as he sing the song,but my eyes became teary,I cant help it,I dont want him to see me crying so I just hug him and he was Interrupted in singing.I hug him tight as I wipe my tears on the back.

 

He put down the guitar and brush my back“wae!?you have a problem!?”he ask

 

“none..I just want to hug you..cause I love you.”

 

“I love you too..”

 

I slowly moved and face him..“promise me we will not be away from each other.”

 

He nods and we do the pinky promise..he leaned towards me and kiss my forehead“We will not be!”

----------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

We take a walk first cause we can't sleep...we were holding each others hand while walking

 

“yoona!”

 

“hmm!?”

 

“why do you love me!?”

 

“ahm..”she bite her lower lip and look at me “i dont know,I just know I love you.”

 

I smiled at her“well in love you really don't know the reason why you love that person.”

 

“yeah~kinda like that!”we both look at each other,and I nod

 

While walking we saw a big tarpaulin and its really amazing!!!Its hyung....he even endorse that noodles huh..

 

“ahhh.oppa is handsome in there!”she said happily

 

“ey!im much more handsome than him”I said as went in front of her and make some pose“look.”

 

“aigoo~~~but still oppa is more handsome..”

 

“you can't do that!im your boyfriend!!!You should choose me.”

 

“ani...I will choose oppa!”

 

I sighed heavily and look back“okay.fine!”

 

She Went beside me hug me“im just kidding,upcourse your the most handsome!”

 

“really!?”

 

“you dont want,okay I will choose oppa again!”

 

“geesh!what kind of girlfriend are you,you should always choose me.”

 

She chuckled and look at me“Ara!I just like to tease you...”

 

“aigoo~aigoo...”

 

--------------

 

This is kinda short...mianhae~