CHAPTER 17:The Night;)

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

YOONA'S POV :

 

We went to the school together again,while walking I saw tiffany again with her friends,they look at me and whisper to each other..I know that they were talking about me.I can feel it.

 

“yoona,is there any problem!?”jonghyun ask,as he looked at me

 

I shake my head“none!come on~”We just take our walk and head to our room,I guess he didn't notice tiffany..he's staying away from her for almost a week,I dont know why...Dont tell he loves me too!?Anyway,it will never happen...stop dreaming yoona!

 

We enter our room and We don't know that we're holding each others hand,so we hurriedly remove it..

 

“ey!you think we didn't notice it!”hongki went infront of us and smiled evilly along with changmin

 

“its not what you think!”I said, they eyed me“geesh!stop denying it..you even hold each others hand..like this..”changmin grab my hand but jonghyun smacked his hand“yah!dont touch her!”

 

Hongmin clap their hands and laugh “you should not touch yoona or else her husband will kill you!”hongki pat changmin shoulder as he nods

 

“being jealous huh!?”changmin added

 

“im not!”jonghyun replied as he went into his seat,then I just followed him..

 

“omo..omo!”sooyoung grab my hand“they even have the couple ring now!”

 

Hyeyeon went to my side and point the bracelet“not just that they have the couple bracelet too...aigoo~Im sure they are in a relationship now...”they both looked at me then to jonghyun

 

We looked at each other and smile,then we take our sits...

 

“aw!!!!!that smiled kills me!”hye shouted as she make some weird sounds along with soo

----------------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

Tiffany called me and she wants to talk to me,geesh!I wonder what is it now...dont tell me she will say yes!???I saw her on the bench sitting alone,  I slowly went to her side and cough to get her attention.

 

“your here!?”she ask,I nod“wae!?what is it!?”

 

“oppa why are you doing this to me!?”

 

I guess she just realized that im staying away from her the past few days,i dont know what to say so I just look down.

 

“oppa...I love you.”she said,but I don't feel anything about it..I guess my love for her completely fade away..

 

“is that so!?”

 

“mwo!?is that so!?you should reply that you love me too..”she said as tears fall into her eyes..I don't want to see her like that,I face her and wipe her tears with my thumb..

 

“I love you too...”

 

“then prove it..stay away from yoona!”she said half yelled while the tears keep on falling into her eyes..

 

I looked away and sighed“I love you as a friend!And I'm sorry but I will not stay away from her..I already love her..”

 

“oppa!?you cant do that!I thought you love”she snobs,I stand up but she grab my hand“tiffany,you know that people's feelings can change...and I've been with you for a long time..so I guess I should not pushed myself to you.im sorry but I do that love you anymore.”I remove her hand from mine and walk away...

 

It hurts too..I don't want her to be like that..I want to comfort her but there's a feeling inside me that I shouldn't do that..Well she's the reason why I became like this...im really sorry tiffany,I guess we're not really meant to be.

-------------

YOONA'S POV :

 

He said he have something to do at home,I wonder what is it..As open the door.I saw him drinking some soju's..I went to his side and grab it...

 

“yah!why are you drinking!?”

 

He eyed me and gulped“yoona..I just hurt tiffany.”He said as he grab the soju's into my hand,I look around and saw the 2 empty bottles of it..gosh!he already finished two bottles.

 

“yah ,its enough!”I grab it again and put it down

 

“But something really hurts so much!”he said half yelled as he grab it again and drink it..

 

“jonghyun Ah..whats happening to you!?”I leaned towards him and pats his back

 

“yoona..”he whispered as he pulled me into a tight hug“young its you..your the one I loved... I loved you.”

 

I moved away and looked at him..I dont know if its real or he's just drunk...

 

“yoona,I said I love you!Wae!?you don't love me!?”he looked at me and smiled“im a fool right!?”

 

I'm gonna be crazy to him...Arghhh!!I dont know what to say,I grab the bottle in his hand and drink it all..As I stop my head hurts ..I looked at him and he's staring at me..

 

“yoona..I love you..I really love you!!!”he said it again as he leaned towards me

 

I smiled“Yah!pabo ya~I love you too.”I said,and I dont know why,its just comes out..And I guess I'm drunk too

 

He smiled too as he moved towards me again,and he smirks“So..”he eyed me and pulled my head and kissed me deeply...I fall for it so I just kissed him back...and his tongue was forcing me to open my mouth

 

It was long night and we don't want it to end..I don't know what's happening to us...well anyway were enjoying it for now...he pushed me down on the couch and kiss me again..and it goes on and on...

 

---------------------

 

As I woke up,my head hurts and also I just remember that we have class for today..My eyes widened when I saw my shirt up showing my tummy,I hurriedly put it down.I looked around and saw him sleeping on the floor shirtless...gosh.I hurriedly looked away, ottokae~~I looked into myself and saw that im just wearing a shorts..uhmeona!!!wheres my uniform~~I look around and saw it on the floor ,what did just happened!????Dont tell me..don't tell me!!!!dont tell me something happened between us!?

Come on,I should remember what happened last night..first..I knew he's drunk..then...He confess to me..next I grab the soju into his hand...so then...

 

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”I shouted and cover my face....

 

“ey!”jonghyun get up and his eyed widened when he saw he's shirtless so he grabs his shirt and wear it“why are you shouting!?”

 

I cried and look at him“you can't remember it!?”he shakes his head“AHHHHHH!!!”and it makes me shout for more.

 

“wae!?what is it!?”he said as he take a sit beside me..I look at him and saw him looking into my legs,I grab the pillow and covered it and he looked away.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

I'm being a ert!!!!!!that's not good...As I look away,I remember what happened last night....Arghhh!something happened between us..yeah~Im drunk that time and now I can remember it...its like we did a french kiss!?ottokae!?don't tell me.I'm gonna be a father!?that can't be im still young...and we just kissed..so that's it..

 

“yoona...”I bite my lower lip and looked at her“something happened between us.”

 

She nods slowly and covers her face“ottokae!?what to do!?”

 

“Im gonna be a father!?”

 

“then im gonna be a mother!?”

 

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”we shouted in unison

 

“no,this can't be..we're still young!”she said as she bite her upper lip

 

I nod“and I think we just kiss right!?”

 

“yeah..I think about that too..ottokae!?ottokae!?”

 

“dont worry,I know that we just kissed so dont think about it that much.”

 

“hmm..but still....what to do!?”

 

“lets just act like that nothing happened...”I said she nods...I get up and went upstairs..I grab my towel and take a bath first.

 

Ottokae!?wait,I told her that I love her..and she said she loves me too..so it means that we're together now!?thats good then.

 

--------------------

 

I went down and saw her wearing her uniform again..ey!she can just take a bath..

 

“yoona!”I called, she looked at me“wae!?”

 

“you can take a bath first!”

 

“yeah..im just waiting for you to finish!”she said as she went upstairs..I looked around and saw our cats sleeping...

 

“can you believe it..we live each other!”I said as I oat their heads..they really sleeps peacefully huh!

 

I went to the kitchen and open the fridge..I grab the cereals and milk...I put it down and get some plates for us...

I wait for her for almost 10minutes..eish!!!She's really slow....we should eat together now..I still wait for her again and she go down wearing her shirt and jogging pants.

 

“come on.Let's eat!”I called,she pulled the chair and sit down...I get a plate and out the milks and cereals into it and gave it to her.

 

“thanks!”

 

Then I put into mine too“yoona,do you love me!?”

 

She even choked her food so I gave her a glass of water “yah!are you trying to kill me!?”

 

“ey!I just ask...well you love me right!?”

 

“hmmm”

 

“you know I love you.”

 

She slowly look at me and smiled “okay fine.I love you lee jonghyun!”

 

“so we're together now!?”

 

“geesh! upcourse~”

 

“then for now im your oppa..okay!”

 

“ey!”

 

“you will call me oppa!”

 

“ara..oppa~~”we both smiled at each other and continue on eating...