CHAPTER 7:Stupid life!

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

I went home after having some conversations with oppa.kyaaa!!!!he even buy me some gift!!!He's really sweet!!This ring is super pretty,I was about to wear it when my eyes stop on that marriage ring..I hurriedly remove it and put it on my bag,and now I will be wearing this cute ring..kyaaa!!!well that gay didn't even wear that ring,so what is the used of it!

 

“aigoo~~~oppa saranghae!If you will just know what I truly feel for you!”

 

Geesh!Where is that jonggay now!?hes not here yet huh!?I went to our room and he's not there too!!this is the most awaited part of my life!!!I throw all of his things outside our room and lock it!!!Wait I should Have some foods first..I go down and cook some foods,well actually I don't know how to cook..but it's okay since I'm the one who will eat it!

I cook some chickens and rice,well I cook some meats too..hmmmmm.yumyum.yum.After that cooking sensation,I put it one by one in my room now...Upcourse the water!

I lock it first and feel the happiness..

 

“No more jonggay now!!!”(insert evil laugh here..)

 

I eat happily...aish!I wonder where is appa now!?How dare he to left me with this gay!!

 

After eating, I open my Facebook account....

 

“Aigoo~too many guy's friends request.tsk!mianhae~my heart is only for oppa!”But still I accepted it...

 

Arghh!I'm really tired now..I stand up to did some exercise..but....I froze when I saw a cockcroah on the floor.

 

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”its not just one but two....I hurriedly went under the blanket...I should be safe from that insect...

 

“yah!whats happening in there!?”that gay said while knocking the door...I don't speak up,but he opened it..what the heck..I sneek into it,he have a spare key..Aish!stupid life!I will throw that key!

 

“yah!why are you shouting!?”

 

“theres a cockroach in there!”I said,still hiding under the blanket..

 

-------------------

 

“geesh!its just a cockroach! ”jonghyun grab his slipper and he's about to kill it but.....“omo..omo...it flies!!!!!!!let me in..let me in!!”he open the blanket and hide in their too.

 

“ey!your really a gay!!your scared to that cockcroah!?”Yoona glared at him

 

“wae!?then you.. why dont you kill it..it flies!!!I dont want it to fly over me!”

 

“Your really a gay!”

 

“how many times should I tell you that I'm not a gay huh!?”

 

“whatever..your still a gay into my eyes. ”

 

He smirk and leaned towards her“really!?huh!?”

 

Yoona gulped“ya--yah!!st-stay away fro--from me!”

 

“wae?your scared now!?”

 

“yah!its not funny!”

 

“aigoo~what is not funny about that!?you know we can do something now!”he said evilly as he bite his lower lip

 

“what are you thinking!!!”

 

“you know what I mean!”he said as leaned more closer to her...

 

Yoona remove the blanket and grab the pillow

 

“your a ert!!!!!!ert ”she said as she smacked it to him“ert”

 

“aish!Im just kidding,as if I want to do something to you!Your not my taste!”

 

She smacked him again and again“well its not a funny joke!!!”then something flies into yoona's head

 

“uhmeona!!!the cockroach is in your head!”jonghyun point at it and move away from her

 

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH....remove it..palli...remove it now!!!!”she even cried but jonghyun did nothing

 

“I don't want to touch it..”

 

“How dare you,if I remove this..I will kill you!”

 

He was just happily looking at her,then Yoona panics when it moves into her head..

 

“Aish!!!I really want to kill you lee jonghyun!!!”she said as she kick him,but accidentally she loose her balance and bout to fall on the bed but jonghyun catch her...

 

Time stops.they look at each other for awhile....then the cockroach flies to jonghyun's head now...

 

“omo!its on your head now!”yoona pointed at him

 

He panic and dont know what to do,so he just look down but then he didn't know that he's already hugging her..

 

They both get up slowly...He shakes his head and that cockroach fly away...

 

Yoona grab the things that she used earlier and go down to wash the dishes

 

“aish!!!stupid cockroach,that the one I should kill now...aish!!!!”

--------------------

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

I went upstairs to get my things,I will take a bath downstairs.But then I heard the shower..geesh he's already using it huh!?

My phone vibrated and its a call from oppa<3:

 

“yoona!”

 

“wae yo oppa!?”

 

“Ah,I just want to know if your okay!”

 

“Im okay cause you called”

 

“chicha!?”

 

“eish!im not kidding!”

 

“wheres jonghyun!?”

 

“oh!?I don't know!”

 

Then he goes out the bathroom while wiping his hair with his face towel“Liar!IM HERE HYUNG!”

 

I rolled my eyes to him and talk to oppa again“oppa,dont bother him.”

 

“ara!Okay bye!”

 

“bye oppa!”I smiled and put back my phone...

 

“bye oppa!”he mumble...gosh!he's really a copycat!

 

“yah!!!”

 

“wae!?wae!?”he raise his chin,argh!!!!I want to cut it now!!

 

I went towards him and crossed my arms to my chest“you know what!Your a copycat!”

 

He laugh evilly“ooohhh!?really!?then so what!?”

 

“aaahhhh....your trying me huh!?”

 

“aaahhhh....your trying me huh!?”

 

“yah!why are you always copying me!?”

 

“yah!why are you always copying me!?”

 

I don't know what to say,cause he will just copy me,so i just sighed but he sighed too...aish!!!!!!im gonna be crazy now!!!!

----------------

 

Yoona grab the pillow near to her and smacked to jonghyun“How dare you!?How dare you to copy me huh!?do you think it's funny!?huh!?huh!?”

 

Jonghyun grab it and throw it away from them,then he push yoona to the wall and block her with both of his arms..He eyed her“listen!im already sick of it!Do you think I'm not human..I have feelings too.”

 

“oh!?really...well I don't care!”

 

“yah!Why are you always doing that!?It hurts so much....I have sensitive skin so be careful sometimes..an--”He was interrupted cause yoona just slap his face

 

“stop your drama!Jonggay!”she remove his hand and go away..

 

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

Aish!that TOMBYOON....argh!I really cant stand her!!My parents don't have a taste they can just choose tiffany.. they own some companies too...and she's a model..shes really gorgeous or I can just say perfect..Not that yoona...shes a tomboy,She eats a lot and She's too noisy!!!!Not just that she's a bully,I just don't fight girls...but if she became too much again I don't know if I can still handle my patience to her.

 

I should take my revenge now!!!She just slap my handsome face..aish!!!Aha!!her bags.....lets see now..whahahaha..I open the cabinet and saw her bags..lucky me! >_<..I grab it all and put it on the box..And now what will you use!!!!!HAHAHAHA..I slowly went downstairs, I guess she's taking a bath now..I went outside and hide it on the bodega..lucky her I didn't burn it..she should thank me..And now I feel relaxed..I happily went upstairs and grab my things...she just throw it all huh!?I put it inside the room and lock it...Haha..And she will just sleep on the couch..poor her!Aigoo~

 

“ah,but she will be cold!?”I grab the other blanket and throw it outside the room..no worries now!!!Hehe..time to sleep peacefully.

 

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

Hmm,he's trying me now huh!?

 

“yah!open this!!!!”I knock and knock..and I guess he's already sleeping..evil him..lets see now!!I grab some chairs and put it on the door..

 

“You don't want to go out in there huh!?”I smirk and put some chairs again..Haha..He will not be able to attend our class tomorrow. Aw!he will not take a glimpse of her lovely tiffany..*snobs*its his fault anyway..

 

I was shock when he opened the door..I almost forget that the door will be open towards him...

 

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”he shouted and I don't know why....“MONSTER..MONSTER..MON--”

 

I slapped his face how dare he,I went inside the room and grab a book and smacked it to him“how dare you!?your really dumb!!!!freak!stupid!!!!”

 

“I thought your a monster...you should thank me, I open the door for you!”

 

“you thick face!!!!do you want to die now!!!”I glared at him and throw some pillows to him,he grab it and throw it to me..

 

I get up“gosh!!I can't believe you!!!!”

 

He scratch his head“its not that!Actually I will just throw it back to the bed..but you move that's why it hits you!”He laugh loudly as he sits down..

 

I grab the blanket and put it into him“die now!!!just die lee jonghyun..just die!!!!!”I stop when I feel he's not moving...did he died already!?what should I tell to his parents!?they will imprisoned me!?what will geun suk oppa think of me now!?appa will be disappointed for sure!!

 

I hurriedly remove it“yah!kwenchana!”

 

He slowly move and laugh“GOTCHA!”he said as he points at me

 

“YAH!I should really kill you..aish!!!!”

 

“whatever!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aish!!!!our class will start next week:((

Well anyway I will still update as long as I can:)))

Thanks for subscribing......Leave some comments <3: