CHAPTER 13:Im gonna be crazy>.

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

Arghh!! We still have 5 months to be together...just 5 months...more patience...a little more!!!!Aish..I dont have so much time to meet oppa cause he's always busy...im kinda believing jonggay now..he said oppa we'll no longer notice me...arghh!!!He's just poisoning my mind!

 

Upcourse he's outside talking with her lovely tiffany on his phone!!!Okay!Go on with your love life!As I lay down on our bed, my eye caught a small notebook beside the flower vase..I slowly get it and I think he owned it..As I open it a paper fall..its kinda familiar..I sit down on the floor and grab it..My eyes widened when I read it..its my love letter for oppa when were kids...

 

Did he just keep it!?As I read it,it feels like the memories go back again..well actually We did not hate each other at first...we're really close,I dont know why things make us away from each other..

 

FLASHBACK:

 

“yoona!”jonghyun shouted outside our house“yoona lets play now!”

 

“ara!ara!I will be there!!”I shouted back as I opened our door..

 

“why are you always slow!?”he said as he open the gate for me“mianhae!”

 

“its okay!”he said,we head to the playground near to our house..we sit on the swing beside each other...

 

“yoona who is your crush!?”he ask as he look down

 

“hmm..well I think none for now!”I smiled at him..he smiled back“thats good then!”

-end-

 

I heard someone was about to open the door,I hurriedly put it back and just pretend that I was looking for something....

 

“aish!!where did it go!?”I said as I look under our bed

 

“wae!?what is it!?”he ask,I look at him and it feels like im paralyzed

 

He slowly went to my side“yah!kwenchana~”

 

I moved away“oh!?kwenchana~”

 

He smirk at me and grab the notebook “I will just play with the cats huh!?”he said and go away...

 

Aish!!!what the!!I just lay down on the bed and take a rest...I wonder why did he keep the love letter!Don't tell me he will blockmail me now!?

 

--------------

 

Well seriously I don't feel well,but I still attend our class..I don't want to be absent I will miss A lot of lessons..well seriously I don't care about the lessons,I just don't want to stuck myself in the house..

 

“unnie~come on lets eat!?”seo pat my shoulder,I just shake my head weakly

 

“you can go now~”

 

“whats happening to you!?Are you sick!?”

 

“im not~”I said as I shake my head,but she put her hands into my forehead

 

“gosh!!unnie your sick!!!Come on lets go the clinic!!”she help me to stand up,but my stomach hurts...I hurriedly run to find the comfort room...

 

There's a lot of girls in the comfort room,when the other door opened,I enter it..I didn't have the chance to lock it cause it will burst already...after that I slowly stand up and wipe my lips with my scarf..

 

They all look at me but my eyes became blurred...I slowly went outside and take a walk....but I cant really handle myself...so slowly I just fall.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

(backward)

 

As we enter our room Seohyun run towards me and she's panicking...

 

“jonghyun ah...Yoona...”she keeps on pointing outside

 

“wae!?what happened to her!?

 

“shes burning..shes sick!!!!”she shouted

 

“then where is she!?”

 

“i dont know..she run on that way..”she pointed,I run outside to find her..I look at the rooms one by one but she's not there..

 

Aish!!where the hell did she go?As I run...I saw tiffany..argh!!this is not the right time!!I will just pretend that I dont notice her...I look around and then...I feel relived when I saw her..shes walking with her eyes close..She was about to fall,so I hurriedly run to catch her...

 

“yoona wake up!”I tap her cheek and its really hot..I carried her in a bridal style and just don't mind the stares of my schoolmates they even take pictures of us..

 

While heading to the clinic I saw tiffany again,she just look at me and walk away..aish!!I will be busted now...I put her down on the bed and the nurses check her up..

 

I just went outside to wait for the result...after awhile a nurse went out..she explain to me everything and she said that I should take her home now...I nod...aish!I didn't bought my car~

 

I called a taxi and we head to our house..I carried her upstairs and put her down on the bed...I put some blankets to keep her warm..I don't actually know how to take care of sick persons..

Our cats even followed us.... they lay down on the bed too..and I guess they just know that their omma is sick!

 

“I should put some towels..wet towels..right!”I go down and grab my towel and make it wet...I grab small bowl too and fill the half of it with water...After that I go back to our room and put the towel into her forehead..

 

Then I remove her shoes and sit beside her...her hair is just blocking her face now..I moved it away and I saw the pale yoona...This really makes me sad.“yoona~dont worry you will be fine~”

 

I fall asleep beside her.....

 

--------------

 

I woke up and she's still not waking up,I touch her forehead and its still hot...aish!!!I should buy some medicines now..and some foods...

 

“kids!take care of your omma huh!?”I point at our cats they just look at me....well they should understand it now..I grab my jacket and drive away....

------------

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

As I woke up,it feels like im spinning now~Who did brought me here!?I sit up and saw our cats...they even went into my side

 

“im sick now~dont come near to me~”I said weakly as I pat their heads...I feel really weak now,I wonder where is he!?is he the one who brought me home!??I was about to stand up when he opened the door

 

“yah!where do you think your going now!?”he ask as he put down the plate ,he went towards me and pushed me softly on the bed..

 

“you should be resting now!”he grab the plate as I sit up“but first say ah!”

 

“kwenchana~I can do it by myself~”I said as I grab the spoon and plate but he hold it tight“No way!you can't do it,I will be the one who will feed you!”he smiled,I just nod..

 

He showed me a spoonful of broth“aaaahhhhhh”he said,I slowly open my mouth and take it...he put down the plate and stared at me,he pit his hand on my face“baby yoong~”he smiled as he wipe the side of my lips...I just look at him and then he feed me again...After that feeding program he stand up and grab a small pastiche bag,he take out some medicines and gave it to me...

 

“take it!”I grab it and put it into mouth, he gave a glass of water,I swallow it along with the medicine.

 

 He help me to lay down and pit the blanket into my body“You should area rest!”he said as heputsome wet towels into my forehead,I remove it“its cold~”he grab it into my hand and put it again..

 

“it can make your fever go down~”he brush his hand into my forehead and then pit the towel..“okay sleep now huh!”he added,I nod and close my eyes..

 

------------

 

It's late already when I woke up...I saw him sleeping beside me..I scan his face and touch it“komawo~”I said,I dont want to disturb him,so I just stand up by myself..I need to get some waters...I slowly went to the door to open it...

 

“what do you need!?”he aid as he block my way..“oh!?you can ju ---”

 

“I told you to taked a rest~”

 

“im kinda fine now~”he eyed me and carried me to the bed“you will just follow me..sleep now tell me what do you need!”

 

“wa--water.”

 

“okay wait for me here! ”he go out and went downstairs....He's taking care of me now huh!?kinda weird

 After awhile he came,he was holding a pitcher and a glass then a bowl of..I don't know...he pit it down on the bed.and pour the water into the glass,he gave it to me..I slowly get it..

 

“thanks!”I said,he smiled and showed me the bowl of cutted fruits...

 

“oh!?thats your fruits right!?”

 

He nods“yep...come on eat it!”he gave me a fork but you told me not to eat it right!?“”I ask as I looked at him...

 

“eh!?I didnt remember it...”he pushed the fork into my hand“you need it,so eat now!”

 

I eat some kiwis as I look at him“why dont you eat too!?”I ask, he shake his head

 

“its all yours~”he smiled, I smiled back as I take some fruits again...

 

------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

I slowly leaned closer to her and touch hr forehead,im glad it goes down a little...

 

“yah!you will not attending class to morrow okay!?”

 

“eh!?bu--”

 

“no more buts!dont worry I will take care of you!”

 

“geesh!I can handle myself~”

 

“Upcourse not!!!I.Will take care of you!got it!?”

 

“ey!then you can't take a glimpse of your lovely tiffany!?”

 

Yeah right~I can't take a glimpse of her now.But I can still see her in other days,yoona's conditions is more important now...

 

“kwenchana!its okay,I have a lot of time to see her~”

 

“hmm...oh!?”she looks down,I followed her eyes and saw geun suk on the floor while the two cats are on the bed,well im the one who put him there...Haha!!

 

“aigoo~he sleeps really well~”I said as I look at him

 

“what is helping there!?He can sleep in here!”she points the bed,I shake my head

 

“dont disturb him..he's already sleeping.”

 

“Ara~”she said as she bite some pine apples

 

--------------

 

It's morning already and she's not beside me,where the hell did she go!?I went down and found her sitting on the couch

 

“yoona!”I called her as I went down,she look at me and smile“You should just stay on the bed~”I said as I went towards her and touch her forehead“oh!?it goes down now..”I smiled and take a sit beside her..

 

She smiled“yeah~thanks to you~”I leaned closer to her and kiss her forehead“its okay~”

 

“ye--yeah~”she bite her lower lip and look away...

 

“are you hungry!?what do you want to eat!?”I stand up and open the fridge, I'm just pretending that I can cook...i really cant!

 

“nothing,im not that hungry~”

 

“you should eat some,you will be taking your medicine~”I pour the cereals and milk together in a small bowl and gave it to her...“do you think you can eat now!?”

 

She nods as she grab the bowl into my hand,she slowly eats as I look at her...“wae!?”she ask

 

I look away“nothing!”

 

Well actually im just thinking why did I choose her over tiffany and I'm really worried when I knew that she's sick and not just that I just kiss her forehead earlier,I didn't even do it to tiffany...is this already....I look at her again and my heart beats faster..Omo!Dont bring it back again....don't!!!!

 

FLASHBACK:

 

She's actually my first Love!!!yeah..hard to believe right!?but she is really!!!!

 

When hyung take a vacation in our house, yoona and him became close to each other...But I still played with them...

 

“yoona..take this candy!”I pushed it yourself her,but hyung get her attention...

 

“yoona do you want some lollipop!?”he ask,yoona nods and grab it happily...

 

I became jealous on that,  but I let it go cause I still don't have some evidence...the day goes by, I stay away from them...then one day yoona came into our house,he aslooking for hyung,I lied I said to her that he's not here..then I saw a paper In Her hand..I grab it and read it..my eyes widened when I just read that she likes hyung...I crumpled the paper irritatedly...but still Im keeping it..

 

Then after that tiffany came Into to my life ,her parents rent some apartments in our village..bjt they moved when she became a model.

 

-end-

 

And now I don't know who I like!!!!!Arghh!im gonna be crazy...eish!!!!this is not so right!!!!!

 

--------------

Jonghyun ah!we don't know about that!!!!

Argh!!my mind can't process easily ...mianhae if its kinda boring>.<

Hope you still leave some comments<3