CHAPTER 16:It feels so good...

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

After that reviewing system we are all ready for the exam..and the time comes,sem gave us our room number and we head it by our own.

I'm lucky I'm with my friend jungshin..the professor gave us the test papers and we answered it..

The test is kinda easy for me cause I reviewed, I wonder how's yoona doing now!?Hope she'll pass...

 

Then times up!They check it all first and we wait for the result...they let us go and they said that they will post the results later..I went to yoona's room and found her with other student outside along with their prof.

I slowly went to her side“whats happening here!?”I ask

 

“well your wife just copy my answers!”the girl said as she point at her..

 

“upcourse its not true!I didn't copy..”she replied

 

“yeah~she can't do that!”i added and glared at the girl

 

“well mind telling me why do you have the same answers!?”the prof showed the papers into us,I was shocked cause they have the same answers..really!,yoona shake her head repeatedly

 

“yoona!?what is that!?”I ask as I point at the test paper, she glared at me and walked away...Arghhh!!!!I know she can't do that!!!I just ask!!!

 

“sem,why dont we look at the cctv camera!?”I point the camera on the room,sem nodded and the girl looked pissed off...this is strange!We went to the office and found out that she's the one who's copying not yoona ...After that the girl head to the guidance,so I just run away but my eyes caught the tarpaulin..I hurriedly looked for my name and I'm on top 35, I looked for yoona's name and she's top 39..yey!!we're on top 50.This is a good news.I looked for her and then I saw her standing on the garden and looking at the pond.

 

“yoona!”I called her but she didn't respond,I slowly went to her side“yah!congrats!”

 

“geesh!whats with that congrats,I just copy!”

 

“who told you that!?”

 

“I knew it..no one will believe me even you!”she said as she looked down

 

“upcourse not!I'm believing you..I just make it clear and dont worry..that girl is on guidance now!she deserves to be there!”

 

“mwo!?chincha!?wae!?”

 

“cause she's the one who copied not you..so don't worry!”I pat her head and she smiles“were on top 50..isnt that great!?”

 

“chincha!?”she said happily as she claps her hands,I nod and grab something into my pocket,I showed her a couple bracelet,I grab her wrist and wear the pink bracelet into her“thats my gift for you!”

 

She looked at it“komawo~”then she grab the blue bracelet into my hand and wear it to my wrist

 

“kaja..our classmates will be waiting for us!”I grab her hand and we head to our room..there we saw them celebrating,I guess they all passed too..

 

“omo..omo...they have a couple bracelet, don't tell me--”hyeyeon said but I interrupted her“here you go again!”

 

“unnie congrats!your on top 39!!!”seohyun went to her side and hug her

 

“chincha top 39??how about you!?”

 

“top 20!!!!and oppa is top 41”

 

“oh!?were on top 50!!!!!!yehey!!!”they hug each other happily again,I just watch them while smiling..

 

“ey...whats with that smile!?”hyung went to my side

 

“wae!?its nothing!”

 

“your denying it..don't tell me...you love her now!?Come on,you will be together believe me..”

 

“geesh!tiffany is the one I like!”

 

“I know you like her but do you love her!!??”

 

I don't know what to reply to hyung,maybe he is right!I know I like tiffany, but it seems the one I love is no other than yoona...I even choose her over tiffany,and Im really worried when something happens to her.But still were just on a contract and it will end soon..*sigh*

 

“jong,don't stare at her that much!”hyung pat my arm,so I go back to my senses, I moved my head and just look at him..

 

“am I!?”

 

“geesh!come on,don't hide your feelings for her..”

 

“hyung,she likes my cousin!”

 

“well feelings can change why dont you say it to her..and stop following tiffany,if she really likes you she will already say yes to you!”

 

I sighed heavily and looked at yoona again,should I just say what I truly feel...but what if she stays away from me!?I don't want everything to be awkward between us.I guess hyung is really right,I should stop following tiffany from now on,it just makes me a fool if I keep on doing that.

 

“yah~what are you thinking in there!?”yoona poked me sofly,I just smiled at her

 

“ahm,nothing!”

 

“hmm,lets eat to some restaurants later,do you want!?”

 

“your asking me for a date huh!?”

 

“geesh!your feeler..its just,we should make some celebrations...because we pass!”

 

“arasso~if you want!”

--------------

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

We just take a walk, we can't bring our bikes since we will eat to some restaurants..while walking we saw tiffany,but he looked away and put his arms into my shoulder..

 

“yah!its tiffany!”I said as I point at her,he grab my hand and put it down

 

“gessh!she's not my wife,your my wife!”

 

What's happening to him now..I bite my lower lip and force myself not to smile“ey!its just on a contract and it--”

 

“Hey!”he shouted“dont talk about it.”

 

“your weird,wae!?you want tiffany to miss you!?”

 

He glared at me“yah!why do you keep on dragging her name...we're together so we should just talk about ourselves! ”

 

“Ara!Ara!”

------------------

 

As we enter the restaurant,he looked for the vacant seat and he even pulled the chair for me.He ordered some lasagna and shakes..After almost 10 minutes our order came..

 

“uwaa!!!it looks delicious ~”I said as I get the fork and eat the lasagna..

 

“if I just know everything is delicious to you~”he smiled,I just pout and take a sip of the shake

 

“jonghyun ah!”

 

“hmm!?”

 

“Well you know we will be separate soon..”I said, he dropped the fork and look down“I wonder what will happen to us!?”

 

He slowly looked into my eyes“stop thinking about that!its still far away.”

 

I nod slowly and eat again...then the song without words played on the restaurant, we both looked at each other...

 

“omo!oppa is becoming popular!really~”I said as I clap my hands happily..

 

“well if you know if my song My Love release,I will be more popular!”

 

“ey!”well its the song that he compose for me..he's sweet sometimes“well I will support you!”

 

“Yeah~you should support me,I'm your husband!”

 

We smiled at each other “as you say so~”

 

After eating,we're about to leave when a familiar guy entered the restaurant,I stare at him for a while,he take his orders and I heard his voice,if im not mistaken its oppa.

 

“oppa!”I called him,he looked at us and take off his shades“oh!?your here~”he said as he went towards us

 

“do you want to eat with me!?”he ask,I didn't replied while jonghyun shakes his head

 

“kwenchana hyung,we just eat!”

 

“yoona,I have some stories to tell you,come on sit with me ~”he pulled the chair and looked at me..

 

I bite my lower lip and looked at jonghyun,he smiled weakly“its okay,I will just go home..go have your time!”he smiled again and pushed me to sit..

He wave forbthe last and left..I can't stay here,I want to be with him,I know he's just forcing his self to smile...I stand up and looked at oppa..

 

“mianhae oppa but I need to be with him!”I said as I run and follow him..

 

I pretty sure he's just here...he's not that fast to be at home already..I take a walk and look at the stores but he's not there..I walk and walk again and found him..

 

He's hands in his pocket and he's looking down,I slowly went to his side and cling into his arm.

 

“oh!?what are you doing here!?”he ask shockly

 

I look in his eyes and smile“well I just follow my husband!”

 

“wae!?I guess you like him!?”

 

“we're together so I should not left you!”

 

“I said it's okay...he should be waiting for you to comeback.”

 

“Ey!why do you keep on pushing me to him..I already said it..I want to be with you,is it hard to understand!?”I said as I remove my hand from him and moved away

 

“aigoo~dont be mad!”he grab my hand and squeeze it“im sorry okay!”

 

“Geesh!”I tried to be angry to him but I cant,I cant force myself not to smile to him..

 

Seriously, I dont know why I choose him,I just feel I want to be with him..and its like my love for oppa is just slowly fading away and now I think I'm loving jonghyun more and more..But he said he have tiffany..Should I just say it!?Arghh!!I should know what I truly feel.

 

“yoona..what do you want to be!?”

 

“hmm,a teacher!?I want to teach kids!”I said happily

 

“thats good,im sure you will be the prettiest teacher ever~”he smiled at me

 

“ey!I dont know if it's real or what!?”

 

“its true!”

 

“thanks!how about you!?”

 

“what do you want me to be!?”

 

“why are you asking me!?its your self.”

 

“I just want to know~”

 

“I want you to be a singer!with cnblue~”

 

He nods“thats what I like too..don't worry I will do it!”he said as he pats my head

 

“I know you can do it!”

 

-------------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV:

 

As we went to our house,I feed the cats first,while feeding them I accidentally looked into my hand and I remember the ring...I wonder where is it now...I hurriedly went upstairs and looked for it..But I heard the shower..

She's on the bathroom now,and the sound of shower is kinda different from me..argh!!!I wonder what her bo ---No...don't think about it jonghyun...stop that!!!!your not a ert!!!!your not a pevert!!stop it...

I just went outside to stop this ert thing!!When did I became like this...this is not so right!well, anyway..where is the ring, I need to wear it.

I guess she's finish now,I knock on the door and she open it..

 

“you will sleep now!?”she ask as I enter it“Ani~”I looked around to find the ring,but I just can't find it..where did it go..

 

“what are you looking for!?”She ask as she went towards me

 

“the ring!”

 

“oh!?wae!?”

 

“its important, I should find it!”I said as look under the bed

 

“I will help you!”she looked all over the drawers and cabinets...“its not here!”she said,I stand up and think where did I just put it..

 

FLASHBACK...I need flashback now!!!!I sit down and looked around...then my eyes caught the small box..maybe..maybe I just put it there,I went towards it and grab it...I slowly open it and found the ring..

 

“its here!”I showed her,she went towards me as I wear it into mine

 

“whoa~it really fits you huh!?”

 

yep,I grab her hand and remove the ring that hyung gave her..“wae!?”she ask

 

“you should wear our couple ring now!”

 

She look at me weirdly“wae!?dont tell me you just lost it!?”I ask as I put her ring into the box and put it on the drawer

 

“ah!I know now!”she open the the cabinet and looked into her bags one by one as she throws it on the bed..

 

“I know I put it here!”she added,I sit on the bed and looked on the bags again...As I open her shoulder bag,I found the ring...I slowly get it and went towards her..

 

“yoona!”I called ..she look at me as I grab her hand“wear this ring as the sign of our marriage”I said as I put the ring into her..

 

She looked into her hand and smile“Your kinda cheesy huh!?aigoo~the ring really fits on us!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------