CHAPTER 6:that was almost.

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

 

It's night already,well everyone should be quite ...but not in this house...or in their house..

 

“AISH!!!!!I TOLD YOU TO SLEEP IN THE COUCH..WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE!”yoona shouted into top of her lungs..but still jonghyun is not moving in the bed

 

“Ey!would you please quiet,we still have classes tomorrow..If you want,you go out and sleep on the couch!”he smiled happily and close his eyes.

 

“YAH!!!!!!GO OUT!!!”She grab everything that she can see and throw it too him“I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT!!!”

 

“AISH!YAH...YOUR BEING TOO MUCH HUH!?I WILL....AISH!”jonghyun show a fist and sighed heavily.

 

“WHAT!?you will fight back now!!!go do it!!!do it!!!”they both stand on the bed,yoona is pushing her head to jonghyun's chest“Do it now!!!!”

 

“stay away from me,I will sleep now!”he said and lay down on the bed...Yoona grab a pillow and smacked it into his face

 

“what are you still doing in here!?Go out and sleep on the couch!!!argghhh!”

 

Jonghyun grab the pillow and put it under his head“whether you like it or not,I will sleep here! ”

 

Yoona sighed with irritation and put the blanket into jonghyun's face“why dont you just die!?die now!!!die now!!!!”

 

He hurriedly remove it cause he cant breath“damn it!Your a killer huh!?”He sit up and glared at her“Dont worry,I will not do something to you!Your not tiffany!”

 

“aaahhhhhh!so if tiffany is here..you will do something to her!gosh!your a . I will tell it to her!”

 

“well as if your close with each other!and dont you dare!No one should know that we're on this arrange marriage thing got it!?”

 

“Am I insane to spread this kind of marriage!!!!Gosh!!!!”

 

“Okay then.I'll sleep now!”he lay down again,but yoona kicked him and he fall on the floor

 

“if you dont want to sleep on the couch,just sleep on the floor!”she smirk“quiet!I will sleep now!!”

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

AISH!I dont know what will happen next to us..or for sure we will get a knife and tried to kill each other!arghh!I'm tired already and yet she want me to sleep on the floor!!!!

Well if she's sleeping already I will go back on the bed again..*sigh*She's always hitting me,well I swear she's really a tomboy!Is this what you called a wife!?I can't imagine her being one!

Time goes by and I'm still awake..I slowly look at her and I saw her with her eyes close...she must be sleeping now!I slowly lay down on the bed,And close my eyes when----

 

“ouch!”I fall on this floor...geesh!I thought she's sleeping already!

 

“yah!”she remove her earphone “what are you doing huh!?”

 

“Yah!!!yah!!!yah!!!this is my bed too!”I lay back again and look at her“so I will sleep here!”

 

“Mwo!?”she was about to smacked me,so i grab her hand“Stop that!I'm really sleepy now!”

 

I look back and close my eyes happily...I should sleep now!I will still meet my tiffany tomorrow.

-------------

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

Well actually I didnt sleep,what if he did something to me.I should be careful.I get up and prepare for MY breakfast..Just for myself..I don't care about him!

I grab some cereals and milk,since we have unlimited supplies of it..Geesh!!!!I hate my life now!!and oppa left already I think..aish!!

 

I take my sit and eat my breakfast,and that gay went down and sit in front of me..

 

“Aigoo~You have an eyebags!!”he point at me and grab the cereals..and put something to him.

 

“really!?well actually its beacause of you!”I glared at him

 

“aahhhh!your staring at me while I'm sleeping right!?”

 

“do you want to die now!?”

 

“aigoo~I forget that your a TOMBOY!!!”he laugh evilly..gosh!!

 

I hurriedly went towards him and grab my school bag...“How many times should I tell you that I'm not a tomboy!!!!”I smacked him really hard“how many times!!?JONGGAY!!!!!”

 

He stand up and make a fist“Im Not A Gay!!!!TOMBYOON!!!”

 

“whatever!!!!jonggay...jonggay!!!!”I glared at him and left the house...geesh!!!He's a copycat!!I swear he's a human cat!!!I tried to kill him but he still alive!!Well I should poison him sometimes!!that's good!

 

--------------

 

“Seohyun ah!”I called her when I saw her talking to  yong..are they together now!?

 

She went towards me“unnie,how are you now!?”

 

“aish!Im not fine!!!gosh!!I can't stay with him any longer!”

 

“geesh!I really think about it too..your always fighting..what will happen to both of you!?aigoo!?”she sighed

 

“seo,please help me now.They said they have unlimited supplies of that stupid contract!”

 

“I don't know..unnie look!”she point at my side...I just saw that Jonggay glaring at me..aish!!

 

I glared at him “what are you looking at!?huh!?”

 

He smirk“TOMBYOON!”and run to his friends,gosh!!he's really a gay!!

 

“DONT YOU DARE TO COMEBACK HERE!I'LL KILL YOU!”I shouted as I make a fist at him,but he just stick his tongue out on me..

 

“argh!look seo,look how childish he is!”

 

“yeah!but I think both of you are childish! ”she look at me and smiled

 

“Seo!?”

 

“well anyway...look at your husband now..he's with tiffanysshi!”I look at them,And scratch my head

 

“dont bother them!Well I should be happy you know...What do you think should I feel ..jealous!?”

 

Seo's slowly nods“yep.unnie!”

 

“yah!I dont like him,so why I should I be!?aish!did you know that geunsuk oppa goes back to busan again!?”

 

“eh!?then now..what did you feel bout that!?”

 

“upcourse im sad.But he said,if he will have some free time he will visit me..that's so sweet right!”

 

“aigoo unnie,why dont you just tell him that you like him!?”

 

“Im nervous..and I don't know what he will react..And I'm stock in this kind of marriage..argh!”

 

“I want to help you but I just don't know how.”

 

“Thanks for that!”

----------------------

 

Our classes start already,eish!I hate this ...I hate school!!!!And also that Jonggay ,I really want to kill him..Aish!!just by looking at him makes my blood boil now!!!

 

“yoona,why are you staring at jonghyun!?”I look in front and saw our adviser,aish!!!then my classmate make some weird noise,and look at me teasingly even seo..arghh!

 

“upcourse Im not sir!”I said

 

“If I just know she have a secret crush on me~”that gay spoke up,gosh!what a thick face he have!!!

 

“yah!it will never ever happen!so shut up!”I raise my eyebrows at him,he smiled evilly

 

“Really huh!?”

 

“really!”

 

“then why are you staring at me!?”he proudly ask,and now we all have the attention of the class,aish!!!!!!wait till we go home!

 

“Gosh!im not staring at you!!!!Such a feeler!”

 

“okay,enough about that!Let's go back to our lesson.”our adviser pointed at the board...We glared at each other for the last time and focus on the lesson...

 

I like to kill him now....gosh!!!!how dare he!?After that lesson,we take a break first..Since seo is busy on reviewing for the next subject,I just buy food by myself...while walking there's a group of guys looking at me.I just don't mind them,I still continue from walking but two guys block my way.

 

“annyeong yoona!”he waved at me“im key!”

 

“and I'm jonghyun!”he smiled..geesh!what a name!!!

 

“wae!?”I ask

 

“we like you!”they both said in unison

 

“oh thanks!”

 

“mwo!?just thanks!?come on lets date!”jonghyun grab my wrist

 

“Mianhae..im busy!”I tried to remove it but he hold it tight...then key grab my other wrist

 

“come on!it will be fun!”he smirk at me..no.this is not right!

 

“yah!!!let me go!!!!”I tried to remove it again,but still they are holding it tight...then one of their friends come towards us

 

“yoona,im minho!your really pretty!”he even brush the back of his hand on his face...gosh!!!where the security guard in here!!

 

“argh!!let me go!!!HELP PLEASE!!!!HELP ME!!!!!”I shouted but then they just laugh at me..

 

“No one can hear you!Cause they are busy watching the cnblue band in the gym!”minho said

 

“dont worry,they will be here soon!”key added..

 

“taemin and onew hyung is always slow!”jonghyun sighed

 

“Yah!!!!it hurts!!!why dont you just let me go!?”

 

“ah!uh!we already got your so why should we let you go!?Are we insane!?”minho smiled..

 

Argh!!!what will happen to my life now!?Then after awhile a car stops in front of us....no way!!!!Im dead now!!!!!

 

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”I kicked jonghyun's baby...and he cried...this is it!!!!but still that key is holding my other wrist!!!!!I just bite it!!!!I just have to be away from them!!!!

 

I was about to run away from then when that minho grab my wrist again...and not just that, his friends get off in the car and hold me tight too.

 

“YAH!!!!!!LET ME GO!!!!YOUR REALLY STUPID!!!!LET ME GO NOW!!!!!”I shouted and shouted but still it looks like they are deaf!

 

“Put her inside the car now!!”A guy shouted,I guess he is the leader..damn it!!!I will kill him!!!

 

“NO!!!!!DONT YOU DARE TO PUT ME INSIDE!!!!!AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ”I shouted as loud as possible...

 

Then someone punch one guy at the back..Then a group of guys came...

 

“oppa!?And it's cnblue!?”I stay away from them,and I saw seohyun running towards me

 

“unnie,kwenchana!?”

 

“nae,I think so!”I said softly...I don't know what will happen to me if oppa didn't came..and also cnblue.

 

“but how did they!?”

 

“geunsuk oppa went to our room and he was looking for you so I told him that you just went to the schools canteen,so that...I don't know bout cnblue!”

 

“is that so!?”

 

I wonder how did they know about that!?And jonghyun is kinda useful sometimes too huh!?

Some police came and arrested those kidnappers,but before they go to the prison I slapped them one by one...Thats they're gift for me!!!

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

Well actually we just do our practice and I saw her being kidnapped by those guys,well I need to help her for sure!But then hyung came first,and I think he cant do it by his self only,So we came to help him.

 

After that fight,She thank hyung first.geesh!She bowed at us and say thank you too..then that's it!aigoo!Look at them having some sweet moments together.

 

“Hyung,I thought you hate her!?”shin ask

 

“yeah..really!”

 

“jonghyun ah!You should stay with her more look at them!”hyung whispered to me,actually he's the only one that I shared that secret..I didn't told it to shin and min they are noisy!I should be careful.

 

“let her be!”I replied and look away from them,then my day brightened again when I saw tiffany with her friends jessicasshi and teayeonsshi

 

I hurriedly went towards her and approach her“annyeong!”I waved at her friends,they smiled at me

 

“aigoo..tif here's your prince charming now!”Jessica smiled and chuckled along with TaeYeon

 

Tiffany smiled shyly“aigoo~”

 

“we will leave you first!”taeyeon said and wave at us.

 

“wae yo oppa!?”she said as we sit on the bench

 

“I just miss you!”

 

“aigoo~we just meet this morning huh!?”

 

“well my heart is really empty if I didn't take a glimpse of your beautiful face!”I smiled and tuck her hair into the side of her ear.

 

“being cheesy huh!?”

 

“just for you!ah!let's date after class!?”

 

“sure!”

 

“I will wait for you..outside our school okay!?”

 

“okay,okay!!”