CHAPTER 2 : LOL!seriously huh!?

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

I went outside our house,and saw him outside...aish!!!!what the heck is that..Don't tell me we walk together....geesh!what a day!

 

“geesh!if I just know that I will be walking with you,I should wake up early.”he smirk at me...

 

“oh!?well thats good..Who wants to walk with you anyway!?”

 

“hmm,theres a lot of girls who wants that!I'm pretty sure they want your position now.”

 

“Really!?thats quite bad,cause they didn't know your real attitude.”

 

“Well im just nice for those who are nice with me too.”

 

“Im not asking!”

 

“I didn't told you to ask it!”

 

“pabo!”

 

“pabo!”

 

“Aish!your stupid!”

 

“Aish!your stupid!”

 

“yah!stop copying me!”

 

“yah!stop copying me!”

 

Aish!!!!I can't really stay with him any longer...this guy is killing my patience now..

 

“Lee jonghyun is dumb!”I glared at him,tsk!let's see now if you will say it by your own.

 

“Im Yoona is dumbest!!!No dumber!!Haha!its dumbest!!!really!!”

 

“How dare you to say those words huh!?”I grab my bag and smacked it to him...I really want to kill him....arrgghhhh!

 

“yah!your always using your bag huh!?”he grabs my bag and run away...aish!!!this stupid guy!!!!

 

“YAH!!!!!BRING IT BACK TO ME!!!”I run as fast as I can....but, he's so fast..Im gonna be crazy now.!!!

 

“LEE JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE IT BACK TO ME!”I shouted to the top my lungs,but he just smiled teasingly at me...

 

“GET YOUR BAG NOW!”he shouted back,my eyes widened when someone get it and it's him...he's back!!!Omo!!!ottokae!?what to do!?

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

I look back to see who is it..“omo!hyung!?”

 

He grab the bag and throw it back to her“jonghyun ah...be nice to her sometimes.”

 

“what are you doing here!?”

 

“Visiting you!?”

 

“Geesh!as if its true!”

 

I look at my side and saw yoona looking at him...And now what..Don't tell me she still likes him!?

 

“annyeong haseyo yoona imnida!”she bows

 

“aigoo yoona,How could I forget you..don't be so informal im your oppa right!”he said as he pats her head.

 

“Nae~geun suk oppa.”

 

Aigoo~She's really plastic..and now look at her, it's really not her..

 

“hyung,I still have some classes..see you later!”I bid my goodbye to him and left.

 

---------------

 

“Seohyun ah...I have some news to you!!!”yoona shouted at seohyun who's reading books.

 

“Wae!?what is it unnie!?”

 

“hes back..geun suk oppa is back!!!!!”

 

“yah!Your too noisy!Quiet please!”Jonghyun interrupted them

 

“geesh!Dont mind him seo,Kyyaaa!!!geun suk oppa!!!!Can you believe it he grab my bag from that dumb guy....”

 

“Aw!thats sweet unnie.”

 

“And he said that he didn't forget me...and al--”

 

“Aigoo~why are you so noisy,can you just whisper it!”he interrupted again...

 

Yoona went towards him and grab her bag...

 

“yah!what do you want now!?I'm not talking to you!!!Why are you always interrupting us???”She smacked him again...again and again

 

“Yah!!”he stand up“if I get your bag,I will not give it back to you!”

 

“oh!?im scared now.~~”

 

He grab her bag“and now!?You should really be!”

 

“yah!Give it back!Give it back now!!”

 

“why should I do that!?”he said as he raise it

 

“Im here!”yonghwa entered the room,and jonghyun throw YOONA's bag to him.

 

“Give it back to me!”

 

“No,hyung dont give it back to her!”

 

Yoona went to seohyun to get her bag from yonghwa cause they all know he likes seohyun

 

“oppa,please give unnies bag!”she did some aegyos,yong went to their side and gave my back the bag

 

“mianhae jonghyun ah..”

 

“eish!hyung,I should not trust you.”

---------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV:

 

As our class ended already,went to the restaurant that my mother told me.She said I should went there,I dont know why...geesh!We can just eat in our house.

 

I enter it and saw appa and omma..I went to their side and take my seat

 

“What is it!?”I ask

 

“lets just wait for them first.”appa replied...eish!who are they now!?Im hungry already

 

“omma,lets order first!?”

 

“Later!”appa glared at me...geesh!As if im talking to him..I look at omma with puppy eyes,hope she'll fall for it.She sighed and called the waiter..yey!

 

“Did you prepared the foods already !?”she ask, the waiter nods“okay,I'll just call you again later.”

 

What the heck!?I thought she will buy me some foods..aish!im already hungry..After awhile yoona's father came..don't tell me they will eat here too!?

 

“sorry I'm late!”He said and sits in front of us,I bow at him

 

“kwenchana,where is she now!?”omma ask

 

Don't tell me we will be having some dinners with her..we can just eat in our house...Aish!!!

 

“annyeong haseyo im yoona imnida!”she bows..and take a sit beside her father..

 

“omo!your really pretty !”omma complemented her,appa nods happily...aigoo~aigoo~what happened to their eyes!?is it blured..She smiled shyly

 

“son,what do you think about yoona!?”appa ask me...

 

I can't help but to laugh ...they look at me as if im weird..so I stop it“Shes okay!”

 

Then the foods serve already this is what I've been waiting for...I started to eat as if there's no tomorrow...

 

“Kids listen up!”Her father said,but I think it's not that important so I still continue from eating..and yoona too she's eating too much...geesh!

 

“KIDS!LISTEN UP!”he shouted,I put down my chopstick and look at him..

 

“We have some important things to say.”appa added...What now!?Don't tell me you will go abroad!?

 

“what is it!?”I ask while chewing something

 

“Dont be shock okay.”omma said,we nod

 

“We did some arrange marriage for both of you.”appa said

 

I became silent for awhile “oh!?is that so!?”then I realized its different“MWO!?ARRANGE MARRIAGE!???WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT IM STILL YOUNG!?????”

 

“YEAH RIGHT.AND BESIDES I CANT STAY WITH HIM...YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!IS THAT FOR REAL!?”she shouted too

 

We both look at each other and laugh“look,our parenst our telling some jokes!”She said,I nod while laughing“yeah,and that's quite funny!”We laugh again..

 

“Were serious about that!”Appa suddenly spoke up and his father nods along with omma.