CHAPTER 1:We just hate each other!

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

Aish!Can you believe it.SeoHyun is absent what the heck is that..and now I'm a loner..geesh!

As I enter our room I already saw that guy..aish!!!day ruiner..I hope he will be absent for just one day.

 

“Aigoo!why dont you try to take some breaks.”I glared at him,I forgot even though he will be absent, I can still see him in our village....eish!

 

“then why dont you do it!?”he smirk at me,My blood is really boiling now..If you just give me some knife.I can kill him for sure.

 

“Oh..really!You know what,you can make me happy if you will be absent for just one day!So that at least in school..I will not see your face. ”

 

“tsk!Why should I make you happy..Am I insane!?”

 

“you look like one of them!”

 

“eh!?Then what do you call to yourself!?”

 

“well Im beautiful!”

 

He laugh at me“aigoo~Go home now,your dreaming..that joke is really funny!”

 

“Aw!is that so!?”I ask, he nods“Your not pretty you know! ”he smiled evilly.

 

This guy is really arghhh!!I grab my bag and smacked it to him until he died...

 

“Aish!Your really stupid..pabo!!!How dare you!!!!”

 

“yah!Stop that!”He stand up and I didn't know that all of our classmates are looking at us.

 

“Mr.lee and Ms.Im your arguing again!?”Mr.Kim shouted, he's our adviser really.

 

I slowly went to my seat and hide my face in there...Aish!!That stupid guy is really...I swear everytime I remember it..thats really..aish!!!Im just an innocent kid back then,adoring his cousin...Aw!sweet memories...but he just ruined it!!!!!I wonder where is he now.Geesh!He can be my classmate,but that jonghyun..aish!!!

 

“Ms.Im what are you thinking in there.!?”Our adviser called my name,aish!!what now!!

 

“eh!?nothing.”I shake my head

 

“shes smiling like a fool.”that stupid guy spoke up...as if he knows what I'm thinking..geesh!

 

“yah!pabo ya!”I glared at him

 

“its really true,your smiling like a fooooolllllll in there!”

 

I make a fist and went towards him“do you want to die.”

 

“aigo~aigoo~stop fighting..I bet you two will be together. ”Mr.Kim smiled at us,and my classmate make some weird noise..I rolled my eyes to them

 

“HELL NO!”we both said unison,I went back to my seat again..grrr!!I can't really stay any longer with him.

---------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

After practicing in our band,I decided to go home.Aish!I'm so tired now..Really!everytime I remember her face..aish!my head hurts so much.

 

“Hyung,lets meet tomorrow!”min pat my shoulder

 

“sure!I will be here!I'll go ahead now.”I bid my goodbyes to them and leave our practice room.well hyung is absent,I bet seohyun and him dated!

 

I take a walk since our house is just near from our school.While walking I saw that girl talking to a guy..geesh!its already late and she's still here!?What kind of girl is she.I take my walk slowly to heard what are they talking about.

 

“thanks for this!”she said and get the gift

 

“your welcome,what if lets have some dates!?”the guy said

 

Before she could speak up ,I interrupted them.

 

“omo!omo!did I heard it right!?”I ask,they both look at me

 

“yah!What are you doing here!?”she glared at me,but I didn't replied to her

 

I look at the guy“you will date her!?Are you sure bout that!?”I ask,he nods

 

“HAHAHAHA!!!You will regret everything if you did that!Shes not the girl that you will want to be your girlfriend.”

 

“YYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!”she shouted, I run and she followed me

 

“I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL YOU LEE JONGHYUN HYUN!!!COME BACK HERE!!”

 

I look back“Well I just save that guy from you..Aw!Poor him.”She glared and throw her shoes to me..Well sorry for her,It didn't reach me...whahahaha...I get it..

 

“Gosh!it smells. YUCK!”I show the shoes to her

 

“YAH!!!!GIVE IT BACK TO ME NOW!!!”

 

“you throw it so come on and get it!”

 

“AISH!!!!GIVE IT BACK!!!”she shouted again,I shake my head and look on my way.My eyes widened when I saw his father in front of me...Omo!!Omo!!!!

 

“oh!?annyeong haseyo.”I bow at him.

 

“whats happening here!?”he ask,I hurriedly shake my head..I look back and saw yoona..I went towards her and wear her shoes.

 

“aigoo~why are you so clumsy..I picked your shoes for you.”

 

“geesh!Stay from me.”she shouted, Tsk!If your father is not here,I will not be nice to you.

 

----------------

 

“Appa..wae!?”yoona ask her father that looking at them

 

“oh!?nothing..Im just thinking why are you always fighting!?”

 

“long story appa and its his fault!”she pointed at jonghyun who's listening to them

 

“Mwo!?why me!?I just told him the truth!”

 

“its really because of you!!!!your the one who start it all!!!if you didn't open your stupid mouth, everything will be fine...arrggghhhh!”

 

“aigoo~Im just being honest to him and he's my cousin...that's why I did that and besides you make some revenge too!”

 

“aaarrggghhhhh!!!!!!!”yoona punch jonghyun in his shoulder...well jonghyun can't do something cause yoona's father is there.

 

“kids,stop that!Grown up now.Yoona enter the house now!”

 

They glared at each other for the last time and enter their own house.