CHAPTER 14:im not!!

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

YOONA'S POV :

 

We take a walk together,since I'm fine now we will already go to our school.And I just think I should be good to him now~~thanks for him...

Well anyway he's good after all...

 

“are you sure your fine now!?”he ask,I smiled and nod at him..

 

“yeah~~really fine!”

 

“thats good!”he smiled and pats my head..the way he do it,its so much different from oppa...its so gentle...and more..relaxing...

 

I just smiled back.....After 15minutes we are already in our school...as we enter it they already take some photos of us...they keep pointing and talking at us...that's weird..

 

“your lucky,your becoming popular cause we're together!”he said as he chuckled..

 

“geesh!feeler!”I smirk at him...then some students went on our way..

 

“how's the baby!?is it fine!?”they point at my tummy..“is it a girl or a boy!?”they ask again

 

My eyes widened and moved away from them“what are you talking about!?”I ask them

 

“yeah!whats with that baby!?”he added

 

“your pregnant right!?”they ask again

 

“UPCOURSE NOT!”we both shouted,he grab my hand and we run to our room....as we enter our room,we saw seohyun and yonghwa in front shouting at our classmates...

 

“I told you its not true!”she shouted...then they all look and clap their hands into us

 

“heres the couple~~~”hyeyeon said as they all went towards us...some of our classmates push us In front and they locked the door...

 

“unnie,they keep on saying that your pregnant!”they all look at my tummy even seo and that jonghyun!!!!!I hurriedly put my hands into it“what the!upcourse im not!”

 

“geesh!jonghyun ah congratulations!”changmin shake his hand and some boys went to his side...

 

“guys,shes not pregnant!aish!”he glared and moved away from them...

 

“so how's the baby!?is it baby yoona or baby jonghyun!?”hongki went to my side and he's going to touch my tummy when jonghyun grab his hand“shes not pregnant.end!”

 

“look!jonghyun is being jealous~”sooyoung pointed at him..and my classmate make some noise...

 

Gosh!!!im gonna be crazy here!!!

 

“listen up!”I shouted to get their attention“im not pregnant,im just sick!And were not really married its just on the contract...so guys....please don't make it more complicated!”And now I feel like I'm the president of the class...whahahaha..they all give me a blank stare...and then they go back to their seats and have their own world...thats it!problem solve!

 

“yoona!”hyeyeon raise her hand“yes!?”

 

“if its baby girl we should name it hana!!!”she said happily,gosh!!here they go again!

 

“no!”changmin interrupted“that should be a baby boy...and his name will be Max!”

 

I sighed heavily as I shake my head“look yoona can't accept it!”sooyoung said“it will be a baby girl for sure..and her name will be cassy..isn't that cute!?!”

 

“NO!!!!!!!!!”all of the class shouted

 

“ah!I have an idea!”yong went in front..even him..gosh!“it would be a boy for sure..I can feel it..and his name will be Lee shin...”he smiled happily..we both glared at him..seohyun went beside him...I grab her arm but she remove it...

 

“I like that name oppa,but I think shinwoo would be better too!”they smiled at each other..

 

“guys,we already said that she's not pregnant!”jonghyun shouted...they all shouted back“EY!!!”

 

“why dont we ask appa!?”hongki went in front and tap jonghyun's back

 

“yeah~what name would you like!?”changmin ask

 

Ottokae!?I'm kinda nervous now...hope he will not say something...argh!!!!!!this is not so good!

 

He sighed heavily and smile“well if its a boy...”my eyes widened on what he said...gosh!!!I can't believe it even him...gosh!!!as in....and now they will think that im really pregnant!

 

“collin would be better!”he said as he nods happily....they all look at me now...

 

“yah!Lee jonghyun what are you saying!???”I glared at him

 

“well its just if she's pregnant,but she's not pregnant...”he said

 

-----------------------------------------

As our class ended,I grab my bike and head to our house..I stop from biking when I saw oppa,I knew its him even though he's wearing a shades..I slowly went towards him...

 

“oppa!”he take off his shade and smiled at me“ey!im waiting for you!”

 

“chincha!?wae!?”

 

“tadan!”he showed me his album,I grab it and take a look of it“omo!daebak..you even compose a lot of songs~”

 

He nods“yeah..you know what..I miss you!”he went towards me and hug me..

 

“i miss you too oppa~”

 

“mianhae yoona..I have to go now~see you next time.”

 

“sure..sure oppa~bye.”

------------

 

I was about to enter our house when I saw a pair of girl's shoes outside...I take a sneek into the window and saw them sitting on the couch...gosh!!!It's tiffany!!!!ottokae!?should I enetered now or what!??!

I take my steps back ward and Just take a walk....argh!!!whats happening to me!?I can just enter it,its my house too!!But I take my steps away from them....eish!I hate this feeling...how dare he to brought tiffany in there..How dare he!?How dare he!?

I saw a bench,I hurriedly sit in there and just look up the sky....I put my earphone and just listen to some music's....After almost an hour of sitting and listening...It rained..gosh!!!!what the heck!!!I find some places to stay in but told bad there's no place....badtrip!Should I justwent back...arghh!!!I will just disturb them...aish!ottokae!?I put my jacket into my head then run...I saw a figure in front of me..and its him..he went towards me and shared me in his umbrella...

 

“yah!are you planning to be sick again!?”he shouted“you should go home early,come on!!!Let's go home and you should change your clothes!”he pushed the umbrella into my hand and he take off his jacket..

 

“wear it for now!”he said as he put it into my back......

 

As we head to our house, I hurriedly change my clothes into pj's...I saw him playing his guitar..and I don't know what is he singing now..I just watch him singing as I sit into the stairs“nae sarangha~~~sarangha~”his voice is really sweet....after he finished I clap my hands,he smiled

 

“im good right!?”he ask as I went towards him

 

“yeah~really!whats the title of that!?”

 

“its My Love....actually I compose it to my first love!”he said as he winks at me

 

“well who else!?no other than tiffany!”I said as I smiled at him

 

He shakes his head“No..its not her~”

 

Geesh!he keeps on denying it,its already obvious...then who else it is!?Gosh!he's fooling me now!

--------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

It's not tiffany its you..If you just know!Well actually im worried when your not yet coming home earlier...I don't why I'm feeling this....but I think my love for tiffany is slowly fading away....is it true that first love never Dies!?

Arghh!!this is hard!well anyway...we're just on contract so I should stop thinking about that!

She went upstairs I followed her...and went to our room

 

“yoona!”

 

“wae yo?”

 

“nothing..lets sleep!”

 

Argh!!!!stupid mouth!!I grab my blanket and put all over my whole body...tomorrow is another day-_-

-----------

Hope you leave some nice comments<3