CHAPTER 11 :the secret!!

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

While walking into our school's corridor..I saw tiffany talking with her friends. Our eyes caught each other ,she went towards me.

 

“oppa!annyeong!”she waved and showed her eyesmile..aigoo~

 

“annyeong!”I smiled back,well I should show my dimples to her..that's a score!

 

“oppa..come on,lets eat!?my treat!”

 

“ey!thats not right.It should be my treat!”

 

“your always treating me so it's my turn now!”

 

“hmm”

 

She cling into my arms as we walk“oppa if you didn't accept it I will be sad!”

 

“aigoo~what a blackmail..okay I will accept it now!”

 

“Oppa,did you watch my modeling last Wednesday !?”

 

“Honestly im always watching you on t.v!”

 

“chincha oppa!?what do you think!?”

 

“beautiful as always!”

 

“geesh!komawo oppa!”

 

We went to the schools canteen and buy some foods,its kinda awkward to eat it.Cause its her treat,well I don't want her to be sad so I accepted it.

 

“oppa,I heard that geun suk oppa will debut as a solo singer now!?”she ask she take a bite of her cake.

 

“oh!?yeah~he will work in Seoul now.”

 

“wow!daebak!oppa why dont you try to take some auditions too,I'm sure you will be more popular!”

 

“hmm,well actually I want to take some auditions when I'm with my band..”

 

“thats kinda good too..”

 

“yeah~lets just talk about us!”

 

“ey!oppa here you go again!”

 

“come on!I've been courting you since we're kids..please say yes already!”I grab her hand and squeeze it.

 

She bite her lower lip“dont worry oppa..just wait a little more time...please.”

 

I put down her hand and nod“okay!”I said as I look down

 

“oppa,are you mad!?”she ask,I just sighed heavily“oppa,mianhae~just a little more time!!a little more!”she grab my hand and squeeze it.

 

I look at her and smiled weakly“okay,I will wait~~”

 

------------------

Meanwhile yonghwa and SeoHyun are walking together and having their conversations~

 

“seohyun ah,im glad you take a walk with me!”

 

“geesh!its okay oppa!”

 

“ahm,do you like me!?”yong looked her straight Into her eyes

 

“oppa!what kind of question is that!?”

 

“just want to know,cause you know that I like you right!?”yong ask, seo nods“yeah~”

 

“is it okay if I court you!?”

 

“hmm..sure!”

 

“chincha!?”

 

“yep!but don't spread it...and don't tell it to yoona unnie!”

 

“sure!sure!and now shes married!”yong hurriedly put his hand into his mouth..he thinks that he just spilled the secret marriage thing

 

“ey!dont worry,I already know that!jonghyun and yoona unnie are married!”

 

“chincha!?I thought im the only one who knows it!”

 

“their parents make an arrange marriage for them...aigoo~that's quite bad!”

 

“yeah really~And especially they hate each other. ”

 

Little did they know there's a group of girls who are listening to their conversations...And they spread it all over the campus.

 

“omo!omo!did I heard it right!?”

 

“arrange marriage!?”

 

“jonghyun and yoona are already married!?”

 

“seriously!?they are really married!”

 

“I knew it!they like each other that's why they planned a secret marriage! ”

 

“then if that so!?they already have their honeymoon!?”

 

“omo!it means they are sleeping together!?”

 

The students keep on talking about this until yoona heard it....

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

I was walking alone and looking for seo,when I saw some of my schoolmates are looking at me weirdly,it was like they are talking about me..I can feel it..they will look at me then whisper something to their friends..what did I just do to them!?

 

I just act like it's nothing but still I can feel those stares...then I heard my name...

 

“thats yoona!!”the girl point at me,I look at her“and she's married!”

 

I stop from walking when I heard the last word ,and now they are circling me, they keep on pointing at me and say the word MARRIED!!!!Who the hell did just expose my secret..gosh!!!!ottokae!?what to do!?what to do!?

 

“what are you talking about!?”I ask as I smiled weakly

 

“yoona your married now right!?”the girl ask,before I could speak up,then the other girl interrupted

 

“yeah!shes married and her husband is no other that jonghyunsshi!”

 

Others clap their hands happily,while the others are glaring at me...when I was about to speak up,they interrupted again

 

“ey!how about tiffany!?hes courting her~~”

 

“yeah!is he a playboy!?”

 

Geesh!!a playboy!he's a gay!gosh!

 

“Dont think about too much it's not true”I said as I wave at them and run away then I bump into someone...I slowly get up and saw our adviser...

 

“annyeong haseyo seongsengnim!”I bow at him

 

“come to the office now!”he pointed

 

“mow!?wae!?”I ask,but he ordered me to follow him...argghhh!!!!!this is not so right!

 

----------------------------

 

Jonghyun was happily talking to tiffany when he's phone vibrated...he grab it and say excuse to her.

 

“yah!wae!?”

 

“just come to the office now!”

 

“im with tiffany!”

 

“this is important!!faster!”he turn off his phone and goes back to tiffany

 

“ah,mianhae~I need to go to the office”

 

“oh!?its okay,you can go now~”she smiled at him,jonghyun hurriedly head to the school's office..

 

Tiffany head into their room and saw her friends Jessica and taeyeon

 

“Tif!we have a bad news!!!!!”sica went towards her along with tae

 

“wae!?what is it!?”she said calmly

 

“dont be shock!”tae ask,she nods“jonghyun is already married!”

 

“thats right tif!!!It's really unbelievable and that girl is no other than yoona!”

 

Tiffany was shock on what she heard,but still she's thinking that its not true“that can't be!oppa loves me!”

 

“its hard to believe..we're not really believing it..but it's what we heard.”tae said as she pat tiffanys shoulder

 

“then why dont you just ask him!?”sica added

 

Tiffany sighed heavily and just sit on her seat...while sica and taeyeon follow her.

 

-------------------

 

School's office :

 

“UPCOURSE NOT!”the two said in unison

 

“well we should ask your parents about this issue...call them now!”their adviser ordered..

 

They both grab their phones and tried to call them“ey!their not answering it!”jonghyun said irritatedly as he tried to call them again.

 

“sem,its not true..just believe us!!”yoona tried to convince him as she put down her phone

 

“No!give me your phones..I will be the one who will call them!”

 

They slowly give their phones and Mr.Kim grab it..He tried to call them...then jonghyun's father answered it..

 

“what the!!when I called him,he did---”

 

“quiet!”mr.kim glared at him and press the loud speaker..“annyeong haseyo Mr.Lee!”

 

“annyeong,is this jonghyun's phone!?”

 

“yeah~im his adviser Mr.Kim.”

 

“oh!?is that so!?How may I help you!?”

 

“I just want to ask if this kids are already married !?”

 

“yeah!!its true!well actually we are still fixing if we can stop that marriage thing!”

 

“oh!?so how is it!?”

 

“the marriage will only last if they already graduated highschool...then that's it!”

 

“thats good then,sorry if I disturb you!bye~have a nice day sir!”

 

“oh~thankyou,thankyou!”

 

-end-

 

“okay,kids don't worry I will just fix it..you can go now!”

 

“thank you sir!”they bowed and left the office...

 

-----------------

 

They both sighed in relief when they heard that the marriage will only last if they graduated the high-school already.

 

“just a little patience and I will not see your face already!”yoona smiled at him

 

“ey!dont worry,that's what I feel too.”

 

“geesh!”

 

“aw!the couple is here!!!”some students look at them happily as they walk

 

“oppa!you two look good together!”the girl with a long hair said

 

“no!!!tiffany and oppa is the best couple!”well kinda like a fanwar!!!the girl with ponytail shouted

 

“come on!I knew it,tiffany and I are really good to be together!”jonghyun whispered to yoona

 

“I don't care what you say!well I just know,..today is oppa's debut!!!!!he will be more popular now!”

 

“then if that happened,he will never ever notice you!”

 

“ey!that will never happen!”

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

As we enter our room,my eyes widened when our classmates throw some confetti into us...what the heck!!!As if we're going to get married!

 

“yohhooo~~~”they shouted while throwing some flowers into us,I look around and my eyes caught the board..what is that!?they just wrote our name....

 

“JONGHYUN AND YOONA CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MARRIAGE...WE'LL BE WAITING FOR THE BABIES:)))”they read it happily,I grabbed the eraser and erase it all...

 

“yah!!its not what you think!!!!”I shouted

 

“yeah~dont make it more complicated!”that gay added as he went beside me

 

“tsk!stop denying it..we're your classmates so just tell it to us!”hongki said with big smile on his face,that smiled is kinda different.

 

“dont be shy”changmin went infront“sooyoung lock the door now!” he ordered her and she hurriedly lock it.

 

“what are you doing now!?”the gay ask,I wonder where is seohyun now..I need her!!

 

“everyone quiet!”hyeyeon stand up on her chair caughting all of our attention“lets make them do,what the couples always do!”she smiled evilly,this is strange!!

 

“KISS.KISS..KISS NOW..KISS NOW!!!”they keep on shouting it happily,we look at each other and dont know what to do..

 

“eish!stop that!”I said but hyeyeon went on my side while changmin went on his side,they keep on pushing us together...

 

“yah!stop it huh!”he said,well I tried not bump into him..geesh,I grab her hands and ordered her to stop but some of my classmate went on my side too and they keep on pushing us together..then my head bump into his chest.

 

The door opened and we all saw tiffany, I hurriedly moved away from him..tiffany look at us she bite her lower lip and run away.Jonghyun followed her and I don't know where did they went...

 

“geesh!what kind of husband he is!”hyeyeon pat my back,I remove it“its not what you think,we are not married!”

 

“ey!stop kidding us!sem already told us!”sooyoung added

 

“MWO!?”

 

“yeah~but he said it will only last until our graduation!dont worry we will not broadcast it”hongki smiled at me,I just nodded..gosh!!what the heck!!!sem just told them that!!!I cant believe it,he said he will fix it,but he make it more complicated now.

 

I went to my seat and sleep in there..eish!!!this day is really not my day!Well I still have to watch oppa on mcountdown!!!!kyaaa!he's a solo singer now...he work hard for it!Aish!!!I wonder where did they go now!?I'm sure tiffany will be mad at me,ottokae!?Anyway its not my fault so I shouldn't worry about it!

 

-----------------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

I followed tiffany outside ..she will think that I'm just fooling her now,even if it's not that!

 

“tiffany!”I grab her arm,she looks at me with a sad face

 

“oppa!I think I just disturb you!”

 

“upcourse not!its not what you think!!”

 

“then explain it to me now!”

 

“okay listen!its true that we're married but it will only last until graduation day...our parents planned this..Im really against it but I cant do something..”

 

She sighed and look at me“im really believing you,cause I trust you..”

 

“thanks!” I said as I hug her..well its a score..“wae!?are you jealous!?”

 

“tsk!”she smiled and poked me into my arm.

______________________________

UPDATE AGAIN~~~~~