CHAPTER 10:Its not so good-_-

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

Yey!we don't have classes for today,I woke up late already..I wash my face first and brush my teeth then I go down to eat some breakfast..I saw him playing with the two kittens...that's discrimination huh!?

 

“yah!!why dont you play with geun suk too!?”I said as I grab it and put it near to him

 

“I don't want too,we're not close you know!”he smiled but after that he glared at me

 

“close..close!?as if he can talk!!!”I grab jonghyun from him and put it beside geun suk“if you dont want,they will just play together!”

 

“yah!!Im the one who played with him first!!!So he will play with me!and besides he dont want to play with him!!!”he grab it on the floor and put it on his legs beside yoona

 

I glared at him and grab it again“no way!!!they will play together!”

 

“ey!!!you just go down in here and you will ruined our time together,why dont you just go back to the room and sleep there all day!!!so that our environment will be quiet sometimes!”he said half yelled

 

“what did you say!!!!!huh!?”

 

“aigoo~~clean your ears sometimes!!”

 

“your really stupid huh!?”I grab the pillow beside him and smacked it to him...but the kittens cried..and it looks like they're stopping me now huh!

 

“meow~meow~”they keep on repeating that,I put down the pillow and move away from them..geesh!!

 

“Dont worry!!!appa can take it!!!I know your here to save me..why don't you just scratch her face.”he said as he pat their head except geun suk he just smiled at him...what the heck!!!That's really a discrimination!!!

 

I open our fridge and found only few foods in there“yah!where the foods here!?”I look at him and point the fridge..

 

“maybe in your stomach!!”he laugh happily

 

“yah!im asking you!!!”

 

“wae!?im just answering you!”

 

“yah!!!im asking you nicely!!”

 

“yah!!!im asking you nicely!!”gosh!!!hes doing it again!!!arghh!!!day ruiner!!!I saw a knife and grab it,but I think it's not right..so I put it down..lucky him...

 

I stop talking to him and eat some foods...well we need to do some grocery later or else we will die here!!Well I can take it if hes the only one who will die.

 

After that eating ,I prepared myself for some groceries..I told him to prepare too but he just sit back and relax...gosh!!!what a lazy gay!

 

“what are you still doing!?”I ask calmly as possible

 

“well..are you blind!?I'm sitting!”

 

“I told you to prepare yourself!!!Gosh!”

 

“you can just shop by your own!”

 

“mwo!?well if I shop,well I will sure that it's for myself only!”

 

“greedy!!wait me up!”he went upstairs to change his clothes,I stay here and look up for the kittens

 

“aw!omma will buy some groceries first huh!wait for us okay!”I grab them and put them all on the tray..

 

“kaja!”that gay came down

 

“we'll be using your car huh!”

 

“its dirty!”

 

“we should use it to save some money!”

 

“oh!okay,okay!!”

 

We go out and went to the car,we head to the mall not faraway from us.We enter it and went to the supermarket...

 

“yah!go get the pushcart! ”I ordered,he glared at me first and then grab it

 

“Lets buy some meats!”he said happily,geesh!!!like a kid!

 

“later okay!come on lets went to this area.”I said as I point at it...I grab some cereals and milk in there and put it on the pushcart,my eyes widened when I saw him putting so much foods

 

“yah!thats too much!!!”I grab it and put it back again

 

He grab it again and put it to the cart“ey!!I will pay for that!!!geesh!!”

 

“you better make sure of that!”next we head to the fruits area,I grab some grapes ,apples and banana..

 

“lets put some kiwis too...and strawberry and mango”he said as he put it one by one on the pushcart“wait..pineapple too,and this!lemon and also some---”

 

I grab the fruit on his hand and put it back“yah!are we going to stand a fruit store!?geesh!!!”

 

“aish!I will pay for it.Don't you ever eat those fruits huh!”he glared and grab the fruit again....

 

“as if I will eat it!!!dont worry!”I walk away and head to the meat area...I put some cut meats and some chicken ...

 

“I want these!”he said and put the marinated meat on the pushcart before I could speak up,he interrupted already

 

“I will pay for it!okay!”he pushed the cart, so I just followed him...I stop in the ingredients area..I should make some cakes for oppa,he said he will be working in Seoul now...isn't that great!!!!!I grab some flour,evaporated milk,sugar,and others.

 

“what is that!?”he ask as he point at it

 

“food..are you blind!”

 

“eish!I know its food,but don't tell me you will be making something!”

 

“you dont care about it!”

----------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

Aish!!I'm asking her properly,why is she always like that!!!As we walk I saw some cat foods,I grab a small sack of it and put it on the cart...

 

“yah!whos money you will be using!?”I ask her as I push the cart

 

“appa put some ..into my credit cards!”

 

“ah!do you know where are they!?”

 

“if I know I will not be here with you!”she rolled her eyes on me,I'm just asking!!!

 

“if I know I will not be here with you!”I copied her,she glared at me..Well I dont that care!!!that's my revenge!

 

“yah!your doing it again huh!”

 

“yah!your doing it again huh!”

 

“stop it now!”

 

“stop it now!”I laugh at her,well her reaction is really priceless now..Haha!its just fun to insult her...

 

“do you want to die!?”she said as she make a fist and glared at me

 

“do you want to die!?”I make a fist too and glared at her..

 

“oh!?is that tiffany!”she points ,I hurriedly look at it“where!?”aish!!!!!Ive been fooled

 

“haha!poor you!!! Where!”?she laugh as she copy my reaction...

 

As we finish shopping we pay for it and  head to the laundry shop to get our clothes....After that we went home already...

I put the groceries on the table and help her to put it on the fridge..

 

“its okay..I can do it!”she said as she grab the cereals into my hand..

 

“oh..okay,as you say so!!”I hurriedly run to the kittens and play with them...

 

“well you can just clean their poo...”I put down yoona..and look at her“look in the tray!”she added...As I getting near into it,I already smell it...gross!!!she planned this!!!!she really planned this!!!!arghh!!!I stand up and carry the tray outside.....After that I enter the house again...

 

I put down the tray and grab jonghyun and yoona“aigoo,did you miss appa!?huh!?huh!?”I pat them happily,then that geunsuk jump into my side“ey!!what are you doing here!!We're not yet close!!”

 

“yah!!How dare you to treat geun suk like that!”

 

“wae!?whats wrong with that!?”

 

“why dont you just let them play together!”

 

“I don't want..”

 

“put them down and help me clean the house...your really lazy!”

 

I put them down and glared at her“geesh!!!if I just know,your just envy!!”

 

“mwo!?what did you say!?”

 

“ey!your really deaf..you can clean your ear first..I bought some cotton buds in there..just look at the plastic b --”I was interrupted cause she throw a pillow into my face...damn this!!!!

 

“pabo ya!!!”she said as she throw some pillows again“pabo!!!”

 

“geessh!!what the!!!I can really say that your a TOMBOY...tsk!tsktsk!”she throw a pillow again but I moved...

 

“bleh!your blind!”as I sit down on the couch..I feel something soft into my ...my eyes widened when I remember the kittens..I stand up and saw yoona....

 

“you just killed her!murderer!”she point at me,I grab yoona and put her into my legs..

 

“mianhae~~I didn't intend to sit on you!!”I massage her back and she looks at me,well her eyes looks like she's sad now...

 

“gosh!!he tried to kill his own kitten!”

 

“yah!!if you didn't come here it will not happen!”

 

“really huh!?”she grab her kittens and take them away from me“dont come near to him huh!?You should protect yourselves from him!”

 

Tsk!!!as if I do it on purpose....its her fault anyway.I put yoona on the tray and let her rest for awhile then I went upstairs to take a rest too...Im kinda tired already..

 

-------------

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

That lazy head..aish!Well anyway I should bake some cakes for oppa....kyaaa!!!!I hurriedly grab the ingredients and the recipe...I will be making triple layer chocolate cake!Wish me luck!

First I should pour the flour to the bowl and put some sugars and separate the egg yolks from the eggwhite...then mix it all...hmm....I put it on the circle tray and put it on the oven..Now I will be making the chocolate syrup...yum..yum..yum..First put the chocolate powder,then vanilla then sugar then put some water.....hope it taste good.

 

After almost 30minutes the cake is bake already,I put it on the plate and now...I will pour the chocolate syrup...and the designs..upcourse its heart shape!!!aw!kyeopta! Then tadan!!!!It's finish...I put it on the fridge so that the syrup will stick on it.....

 

I yawn...and lay down on the couch...im sleepy now!!!!.......

-------------------

 

Yoona woke up to the sound of the t.v...she slowly moved her body and saw jonghyun...

 

“eish!you just disturb me!”she said as she sit up

 

“its already afternoon and your still sleeping..”he said while chewing something

 

“whats that!”

 

“oh!?its a cake are you blind!?”

 

“ah!”

 

“You make this right!?its kinda good!”he said as he take a bite of it

 

She looked at him then her eyes widened realizing that its the cake she made for her oppa,she stand up and grab the plate into his hand...

 

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!wae!?wae!?wae!?”she shouted as she glared at him..

 

“whats your problem!?you should thank me cause I complemented your cake!”he said as he turn off the t. V

 

“how dare you!!!”she put down the plate and went open the fridge,yoona facepalm herself“what the heck!!!you ate half of it!?”

 

“yeah!im hungry that's why!you should make more!”

 

“aish!!!!!your crazy!!!!really crazy!!!”she went towards him and smacked his arm

 

“ey!whats your problem now!your so selfish huh!”

 

“did you know that,I make it for oppa...and you just ate half of it!?”

 

He stand up and moved away from her“well hyung can accept it,just tell him I ate half of it!”

 

“arghhh!!!Aish!!!!!Im gonna be crazy now!”

 

“Your already crazy”

 

“whatever!”

-----------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

It's night already,I played my guitar in our room,since she's still mad at me well she's always mad at me!!As if I ate the whole cake...so selfish!really!?seriously it doesn't taste good,I'm just hungry that's why I ate half of it..believe me it doesn't taste good...please believe me!!!Im telling the truth!

It looks like they are already together now huh!?She even make a cake for him!What if I look into her phone...shes not here yet!!!I will just sneek into it.

I put my guitar down and grab her cellphone...okay,lets open it...ey!password!!!whats the password of this...Yoona!?I'm yoona!?error!!what a phone...okay it must be geun suk...lets put oppa...argh!!error again!hmm...ah..my name..well actually the kittens name jonghyun kyeopta!?error!!!what the heck...Hmmm...Ah...could it be I'm A TOMBOY!?.....eish!that's not it!!!what!TOMBYOON!...stupid phone its all error.seriosly what your password..damn you!I was out of my mind and I didn't know that I throw her phone then she opened the door..what a coincidence!!!

 

“oh!?”we both look at each other then she saw her phone...she hurriedly pick it up

 

“yah!this is my phone!”she brush it with her hand and went towards me

 

“is that your phone!?I thought it was mine!”

 

“what an excuse..your phone is black and mine is white..don't tell me your color blinded now!?”

 

“Im not!”

 

“so explain to me why did you throw it!”

 

“I didn't!it just fly away!”I smiled at her,then she make a fist and showed it to me

 

“Liar!You want to die now!?”

 

“I just look if it will break easily...I will buy tiffany a phone like that! ”

 

“so your saying that you just make my phone a tester!!!???”she said half yelled

 

“oh!?kinda like that!”

 

“oh.my.gosh!”she sighed heavily and pinch my cheeks hardly

 

“yah!it hurts!”I said as I remove her hands

 

“well you deserve it!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~