CHAPTER 9:daebak!

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

 

YOONA'S POV :

                  

Time passed by so fast And we've been staying together for more than a week..But still nothing changes between us..We still fight!I ask him wheres my bags,but he said he didn't know..I was looking for it for almost a week..gosh!!If I just know he did something to it.

 

“yah!Where did you hide my bags!?”I glared at him,well it looks like he's deaf he's still watching tiffany on the tv..Such a model!

 

“gosh!Im asking you!!!!are you deaf huh!?are you deaf!?”I throw a pillow at him,well actually were at the couch now..

 

“ey!quiet please..im watching my lovely tiffany now!”

 

“yah!you will just say it and you can watch her freely!”

 

“I told you,I dont know where it is...maybe you put it on somewhere else!?”he looks at me and look back At the tv.

 

I glared at him and went outside...eish!!!If I find my bag I will kill him!!As I walk outside my eye caught the bodega...maybe he put it in here!!!I can feel it really!

I slowly open it and grab my cellphone for the light.

 

Then I saw a small box,As I open it I saw all of my bags...Lee jonghyun..I will kill you now!I was about to leave when the door close...Omo!!!

 

“yah!!open it..its not funny!”I kicked it but no one response...And I think he did it!!!that gay is really aish!!My body froze when I heard something....Omo..what is that..Don't tell me it's a ghost!!

 

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”I shouted then someone open the door..

 

“wae!?”he ask,I smacked his shoulder with my hand“you lock the door right!?you lock it!?”

 

“yah!I didn't!I run here to look if your okay!Then now you will say those words!”

 

“whatever!!if its not because of you,I will not be here!”

 

“why is it always me!?”

 

“really it's always you!You put my bags in there!”I said as I point at the box

 

“Omo!what is it doing there!?”he act like he's innocent

 

“stop acting!it not suits you!”

 

“geesh!”

 

I told him to carry the box since he's the reason why we found it there,were about to leave the bodega when a sound make us stop.

 

“meow~”I look back and saw a cute kitten looking at me,I grab it“aw!so cute!”I said as I touch the nose

 

He put down the box and grab the kitten from me,he look at it if it's a girl or boy“its a boy..”

 

“chincha!ah!hes jonghyun now!”I said happily as I grab it to him

 

“yah!that can't be!yoona would be better!”

 

“gosh!you told me it's a boy,so it will be your name..or you can't accept it cause your a gay!”

 

“theres a lot of name here..and I think yoona will suit him..your a TOMBOY right!”

 

“How dare you!We'll whatever you say I will still call him jonghyun”

 

“then now!I will call him yoona!”

 

“why dont you just find your own kitten!!its mine!”

 

“geesh!If it's not because of me you will not found that kitten!”

 

“meow~”we both look at the kitten but it's already sleeping,so it's not him we look around us and its another kitten too.

 

He hurriedly grab it“that kitten is all yours now!this is mine!”

 

“geesh!fine..whatever!”

 

“its a girl,so this time it's yoona!”

 

“aish!your just lucky today!”

 

We hurriedly went inside the house..I grab some milk and feed jonghyun...He's so cute..aigoo~That jonggay glared at me and grab the milk into my hand.

 

“I will give some to my yoona too.”

 

Aish!the way he said it, its kinda awkward“then go now!don't bother us here!”

 

“jonghyun ah,eat well huh!”I said as I pat his head“dont worry yoona omma will take care of you!”

 

“YOONA!!!IM WARNING YOU,DONT YOU EVER DARE WENT TOWARDS HER!”he shouted as he shows the kitten to me...geesh!what does he thinks now!!I will kill that kitten sometimes...oh no!!!She's too innocent,I will just kill her master!

 

After that feeding program,I make a small bed for jonghyun..isn't that cute!?But that Jonggay put his kitten beside mine.

 

“yah!why dont you make one for your kitten?”

 

“ey!dont be too noisy,the babies are already sleeping!”

 

“geesh!your a user!”

 

“Yah!quiet now!”He whispered,as he put his finger into his lip,Well I just smirk at him...Geesh!!so childish!

 

-------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

We are already on our bed,and she's still noisy..aish!!Next time I will put some scotch tape in !

 

“yah!!!this is my space,moved your hand!”she point at it..I sighed and moved away my hand

 

“Your feet,its getting my space now!”she shouted again,I move it away..

 

“yah!!we already have our own space,you should know that!”

 

“ara!ara!I know!your always noisy!”

 

“mwo what did you say!?”she sit up and glared at me

 

“your noisy,your always noisy!!”

 

“yah!!how dare you!!!!im just explaining it!!”she grab her pillow and smacked it into my face....aish!!!!Im already tired why can't she just sleep now! ,I sit up and grab my pillow too.

 

“you want pillow fight huh!?”I smacked it into her head as many as I can,I can just make my revenge sometimes you know!!!

 

She kneeled and smacked me again“Yah!!!how dare you to fight with me!?your really a gay..a gay!!!”

 

I put down my pillow and grab her left wrist“listen!im not a gay!!!why are you always saying that!”

 

She tried to remove it but I hold it tight“You will remove your hand or what!?”

 

“wae!?Just promise me first that you will not call me gay!”

 

She smiled,well now she will say it“am I insane!?”she use her right hand and pulled my hair

 

I hurriedly remove it and stand up“Aish!!!!!what the heck!!!your a TOMBOY!really!”

 

“mwo!?what did you just say!?”

 

“I never knew that your deaf!!you should clean your ears sometimes!!!”I glared and laugh at her

 

“FYI im cleaning my ears!!!”

 

“then why you didn't heard it!I'm just near to you!”

 

“Whatever talk to my hand!!”she said as she showed her hand to me

 

“am I insane to talk to your hand!!”I smirk and left our room,ey!!!I dont want to stay with her!!!aish!!!I went downstairs and just watch television.

 

I look for some entertaining shows to watch,but it's all boring..Arghh!!!Damn this T. V.

I put down the remote and just lay down on the couch,I was about to close my eyes when

 

“meow~”I look down and saw my cat,I grab it and put it on my legs“yoona~why are you still awake huh!?”I said as pat her head

 

She looks at me with her cute brown eyes“meow~”

 

“wae!?your hungry now!?”

 

“meow~”

 

Ey!!I can't understand what she wants to say..I put her down on the couch and grab some milks with cereals for her...maybe she's hungry...

 

“yoona!tadan!heres your food!”I put her down and give her food..She smell it first and eat it...

 

“whoa~your really hungry huh!”Aigoo~I should be sleeping by now!but she's still eating...eish!I lay again on the couch,and after that I fall asleep.

 

----------------

 

Yoona stretches her body as she get up from her bed,she prepared her self for school and go down to take some breakfast.

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

Omo!!!Omo!!!Jonghyun...I still need to take care of him..I hurriedly get down and found him on his bed...Aw!kyeopta~~

 

“jonghyun ah!!!”I called but the gay answers...geesh!!As if I will call him like that

 

“wae!?”he said half yelled,as he button up his uniform,I glared at him and grab some milk and pour it to jonghyun's plate“jonghyun ah!you should take your breakfast huh!?omma will just go to school ~~”

 

 “meow~meow~”

 

“oh!?dont worry,I will be back later!Don't poo here huh!that's bad!”I pat his head for the last time,and take my breakfast too.

 

“as if he can understand you!”the gay spoke up and smirk at me

 

“well you don't care!as if your cat will understand you too!”

 

“well you don't care!as if your cat will understand you too!”he copied me again!!!I swear he's really a copycat!

 

“Yah!”

 

“Yah!”

 

“stop copying me! ”

 

“stop copying me! ”

 

I stand up to my seat and grab my bag..upcourse what else should I do...I smacked it to him as hard as possible“aish!!!!pabo!!!pabo!!!pabo!!”

 

He stand up and grab it“yah!!!I will really burn this next time!!”

 

“give it back to me no--”before I could finish my word,he pushed it into my face!!!!aish!!!Look at him..gosh!!!!IS this what you called husband!!!No way!!!

 

“its all yours!”he stick his tongue out on me,and run away...

 

He take his bike and leave already..then go!!!as if I want to go to school with you!I was about to leave too,when my eyes caught the two kittens...I put them on their small bed and leave some milks for them...I waved at them and lock the house..

 

I grab my bike and head to our school too...In almost 15minutes I reach it already.I saw him outside talking to his tiffany.Come on!thats why tiffany is not answering him cause she believes that he's a gay!I just pretend that I didn't notice them and I just enter the school.

 

“unnie!!!!!!!”seohyun shouted,she went towards me as I lock my bike...

 

“wae!?wae!?”I brush my uniform And look at her

 

“unnie...I think I like him now!”

 

“ey!your so fast huh!”

 

“Do you think so!?”she ask,I nod“I think about it too!!!unnie what to do!!!”

 

“omo!is that yong!”I point on my side,she hurriedly look at it and she poke me softly

 

“unnie!!!where!!aish!”

 

“im just kidding!”I chuckled at her and take a walk

 

“I think I fall for him now!”

 

“you just knew that he likes you,then you already like him now!?”

 

“yeah!did you know that if you know that someone's like you,you will like them too..hmm..maybe just a little!”

 

“chincha!?but when someone confesses to me,I didn't like them!”

 

“ah!maybe your not with them always..look yonghwa oppa is our classmates and I can see him always..so maybe that's why I fall for him..”

 

“oh!?is that so!”

 

“yep unnie..”She said as she hides into my back“unnie,hes here.what to do!!!”

 

I look in front of me and saw him walking with his friends,upcourse the gay is not yet there cause he's busy talking with his lovely tiffany..

 

“just act like you didn't notice him!”I grab her wrist and pulled her into my side..

 

“unnie!”she said nervously,we tried to walk like nothing happened but they stop in front of us..

 

“Good Morning !!!”yong wave at us, we bow and his friends bow back too

 

“hyung,shes seohyun right!?”its minhyuk if I just know...cause that gay have picture of them...maybe he's their crush!!!

 

“oh!?yeah~”yong replied as he look at seo,who's burning now!!!Haha..poor her~

 

“aigoo~hyung..shes pretty!”the tallest said and smiled at her...I bite my lower lip and forced myself not to smile ,seo bow slightly and smiled

 

“yep!I know that!and she's mine get it!”yong replied as he wink at seo

 

“ayiiieeee!!!!!”the three of us shouted, while the two don't know what to react now!!!

 

“aigoo~we have to go now!”I said and walk away, well I just help seo cause her face is on fire now!!!this girl is on fire!!

 

“unnie!!!!!ottokae!?”she said as she slapped my arms

 

“aish!it hurts!you know!”

 

“mianhae~ah!unnie,how are you now!?”

 

“well im fine,but im not fine when I'm with him! ”

 

“aigoo~how long will you fight!?”

 

“if he died,maybe the war will already finish!!”

 

-------------------

 

Yoona stays outside their house and played with her cat jonghyun^^,while jonghyun stays inside the house with his cat yoona...meanwhile while playing with her cat, yoona heard a weird sound in the bodega...

 

“omo!did you heard it jonghyun ah!?”she said as she carried him with her one hand,and slowly went near to the door of the bodega...

 

“aigoo~im nervous now!!!”she slowly open the door...and one brown kitten pop out and went towards her...

 

“omo!!!!your cute too huh!”she grab it with her free hand and went Inside the house...

 

“yah!!where did you get it!?”jonghyun ask as he brush his cat's head...

 

Yoona raise it up“uwa!!!!its a boy!!!!”

 

“ey!!!so what is his name now!?”

 

“hmm..”

 

“ah!!blue..kinda like cnblue!!that's cool.”

 

“dream on!his name will be...geun suk!!!!”Yoona slightly laugh and put them on the floor.

 

“mwo!?what kind of name is that!!”

 

“wae!?its cute and besides I can just imagine that I will be hugging oppa if I hug him!!”she went to the refrigerator and grab some milks..

 

“So obsessed!!!!”he look at her and look to his cat“yoona,why dont you bite that geun suk huh!?”

 

He lay down on the couch and put his cat on his belly while brushing it with his hand,meanwhile jonghyun jump into him too and lay in his belly beside yoona..

 

“your master can't take care of you now,cause she's busy to that geun suk!Poor jonghyun~~”he brush it too with his other hand..

 

“geun suk ah,I will be your mom now okay!!dont worry,I will take care of you along with jonghyun! ”she said as she put him on the tray...

 

As time goes by the kittens are already sleeping...Yoona put jonghyun and geunsuk together on the tray with some towels and went upstairs...

 

Jonghyun sneek into it and grab geun suk“your just a newbie here,so you will just sleep on the floor..”he said as he put yoona beside jonghyun“but don't worry, I will give you some towels too.Okay!”he grab the towel and put geun suk into it..

 

As he went into their room,he found yoona sitting and texting someone,so he just grab his guitar and play some songs....

 

“no one ever sees..no one feel the pain”he sings as he strum his guitar..

 

“quiet!”yoona said and point into her phone...Jonghyun still continue playing guitar and dont mind her

 

“teardrops in the rain”he sing again and pluck his guitar

 

“yah!quiet..oppa is calling now!!”she said irritatedly and stand up

 

But still jonghyun was playing his guitar...so she just leave the room and talk with him outside.

 

“its night already then she's still talking to him..aigoo~~Hyung can just say that he wants yoona and I will just give the contract to him!!!Aish!!”he put his guitar down and lay down on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE WAIT FOR THE JONGYOON SWEET MOMENTS~~~I ALREADY MAKE A CHAPTER,I CANT DELETE IT ALL!! MIANHAE~~~~and please just stay tune for the update,I will update as long as I can-__-HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!

HONESTLY i want to make a poster of this story but too bad,we dont have PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!!!