CHAPTER 15:for real!?

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

YOONA'S POV :

 

I grab my bike and go to school early,I dont know why...but I want to there as early as possible...while biking someone bump into mine,I look at my side saw him glaring at me...

 

“ey!you should wait for me~”

 

“I thought your still sleeping..that's why I left you.”

 

“im not,I'm calling you...like yoona wait for me..its looks like your deaf~”he smiled playfully

 

“I didn't heard it ,If I heard it upcourse I will wait for you..tsk!”

 

“geesh!your just deaf..you should clean your ears sometimes~”he hurriedly step into his bike and bike faster...

 

“yah!Come back here!!!you will die now!”I followed him while laughing....I guess we will became friends now...just like the old days~

 

As we head to our school there's only a few students in there since it's still early...we enter our room and saw seohyun and yonghwa holding each others hand...gosh!!!OMG!!

 

“seohyun ah!”I called she look at me and removed her hand from him..

 

“unnie,your early today!?”she made a fake smiled,I knew its faked...

 

“ey!is there something that I miss!??”I ask teasingly as she cover her face...

 

“hyung!dont tell me!?”jonghyun ask as yong went towards seo and put his arm into he shoulder

 

“okay..fine!!!but make sure that you will zip your mouths!?”he ask and we nods“we are together now~”

 

“uwa!!!daebak..seohyun ah...your hiding something from me huh!?”

 

“unnie,im planning to tell you..If you just know!”

 

“ara!ara!I understand~”

 

I went to my seat and take a sit in there as I put down my bag..well jonghyun keeps looking on the door..Im sure he's waiting for her tiffany now..

As the time goes by our classmates came already..and then Mr.Kim started the lesson...

 

“ah!before I forget we will be having a exam next week...so you better review,there we will know if you will be qualified to graduate high school.”

 

“sem..is it hard!?”changmin suddenly interrupted.

 

Sem nods“upcourse it is...so review!The graduation is soon~”

 

Gosh!ottokae!?I hate reviewing..argh!!!!!!what to do!?its time for a change..I want to graduate!!!!

 

“and...maybe I will give your rooms on Friday..you will assign into different rooms.”sem added

 

Aish!!!!!!!!that's complicated!what if...what if...I don't have friends in there..how is my life now!!??damn it!

------------------

 

Jonghyun and I head together to the canteen since yong and seo is together now we don't want to disturb them..but how about tiffany and him !?well anyway he's the one who ask me first..so it's not my fault.

 

“yoona,what do you want!?I will treat you~”he smiled at me then look at the foods

 

“ey!kwenchana~I have my own money!”

 

“no!its my treat..I want to treat you now!”

 

“then why!?huh!?”

 

“ahm,I just want too..Ah I'm sure you will like bubble tea!”he went to bubble tea area and look for the flavors“what flavor do you like!?”

 

“hmm,strawberry!”

 

He nods “1 strawberry and 1 chocolate java please~”

 

“nae~”unnie nods and take his orders...

 

After 5 minutes she gave us the bubble tea...Jonghyun even put a napkin into mine and gave to me..geesh!!acting like a gentleman!

 

“thanks!”I said as I grab it...we go out to the canteen and take a walk.

 

“Are you nervous in this coming exam!?”he ask

 

“yeah!im really nervous!”well seriously he can pass all of the exam and never fail for it just once...so should I just make him as my tutor!?nah!nevermind!

 

“wae!?im here~I can teach you!”he said as he point to his self

 

“hmm...well it means you will review me!?”

 

“yep~but make sure that you will listen to me!”

 

“sure!sure!wait..wheres tiffany!?”

 

“yeah~I don't know where is she~I've been waiting --omo!its her!”he was Interrupted and point in front of us...they wave at each other...

 

“yoona,I'll go now~”he patted my arm and run towards her...

 

How sweet!geesh!okay and now im alone!!!!I get it...But honestly I feel sad when he left me here...Anyway...nevermind!

 

--------------------

 

As we hope home,we already head to our room and bring out all of our books and notebooks.

 

“okay,lets start with ahmm...math!?”he said

 

“mwo!?math...ey!I dont like math.I hate math!”

 

“hmm,what if English!?”

 

“no way...I don't like it!”

 

“well I don't like it too..”

 

“ah!what if history..no more complains!”he said as he grab the book of history..he open it and read the first part....

 

“ey!I can't understand it..why don't you just put it down and lets read it together~”

 

“okay then!”he put down the book and we read it..well really I don't understand it...anyway he explains it so I can remember it a little...

 

After reviewing history, next it science...this subject is kinda easy for me..I just think!!!so we finish it easily..as he moved a small notebook fall...

 

“oh!?”I look at it and it's the notebook I saw last time...he hurriedly grab it and hide it from me

 

“yah!what is that!?”I ask as I look at his back

 

“no,its nothing...don't mind it!”

 

“your hiding something now!let me see!”I showed my hand,he shake his head and put the notebook into his bag.

 

“No..its really nothing..lets go back to the lesson!”he point to the book,geesh!I just look at it..but there's more in that notebook I can feel it...

 

As we finish reviewing we take a break first..while eating someone knocks...we both look at each other..he stand up and open the door..

 

“.oppa,annyeong!”tiffany enetered tye house and sit on the couch

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

“oh!?what are you doing here!?”I ask her as she take a sit on the couch

 

“well I have nothing to do so I just visit you...Hello yoona!”she waved to her as she smiled back

 

“are you hungry!?”yoona ask,she wents towards her“im not!its okay~”

 

“ah!this evening I will my modeling..oppa you will come right!?”she cling into my arms,I nod“upcourse I will”

 

“yoona,you can come too.”she ask her...she shakes her head and smile“kwenchana~I will just stay here.”

 

“Oh!?is that so~”

 

Tiffany and I have some conversations first,talking about our self...about us...and other random things..I look around to know where is yoona but she's not there..maybe she already in our room.

 

“omo,oppa...you have cats!?”tiffany pointed at yoona

 

I nod“yeah~you didn't notice it!?”

 

“i didn't!so what's is the name of it!?”

 

“its......yoona~”i dont what she will react so I just look down

 

“oh!?thats...cute~”she said in a low voice

 

------------------

YOONA'S POV :

 

I heard the door closed and I guess they left already,my eyes caught his bag....the notebook..should I get it!?I slowly open his bag and get the small notebook...as I open it.

I already saw my name on the first page..and its inside a heart shape..this is weird!And the hand written is like when were kids~I flip it on the next Page and found the song My love~its his own composition...Under it I saw my name...

 

“yoona,my first love<3”as I read it I feel goosebumps all over my body,im his first love!?I scan the next Page and saw geun suk oppa's name with a big X and our name together..gosh!this is unbelievable....i flip it on the next Page and saw my name all over it...Jonghyun ah!I didn't know about this!

As I look at it...I didn't heard that someone open the door,and it's him..he grab the notebook into my hand

 

“yah!what did you just do!? ”he shouted at me

 

“mianhae~”

 

“yoona,are you that curious!???”

 

“im really sorry!”

 

“your sorry can't back the time..you just read it all right!?right!?”

 

“no,I didn't!”

 

“then...you just read the first page and the next next Page!?”

 

I slowly nods“now you know my secret!?”he said half yelled and sit beside me

 

I bite my lower lip“im really..really sorry!”

 

“its okay!and what you read its true!”

 

“eh!?”

 

“yeah~your my first love,its not tiffany...”

 

“its hard to believe it.”

 

“kinda..I stay away from you cause you've been close to hyung,so I guess I should stop myself from loving you that time.”

 

“oh!?thats why~”

 

“geesh.im a fool that time~”

 

“ey!were just kids back then!”

 

“hmm,but now I already have tiffany~”he smiled at me

 

I nod“yeah~you...have her~”I said in a low tone,its so awkward from me now to heard that he have tiffany,and now that I know im his first love and he even compose a song for me..I think Im started to love him now.But I should stop myself,I will just ruined their love story.