CHAPTER 21:After all the years.

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

AFTER 4 years

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

Argh!!!I woke up to the noise outside,I get up to my bed and went out..

 

“jonghyun ah...we won the first place!!!!”hyung shouted as he jump happily

 

“yeah~its really a hit...im sorry...im sorry!”min added as he sing it...

 

Well actually I reach my dreams, I'm with my members now...its cnblue..we became successful after being a trainee for almost 2years...and I guess time passed by so fast...and we're living in dorm

 

“guys,you will have an interview later!”our manager shouted as he went towards us

 

“nae~”we all said in unison

 

We take a sit and take our breakfast first...Jungshin put down the cereals and milk,reminding me of yoona...I wonder where is she now!?I hope she's doing well...or did she came back already!?

 

“wheres the rice!?”hyung ask,I grab the cereals and put into mine

 

“no one cooks so let's just eat it!”shin replied as he gave me the milk..

 

-----------------

 

“lets welcome Cn blue!!!”the mc shouted as the camera focus on us

 

We bow“annyeong haseyo cnblue imnida!”the audience clap their hands as we take our sits..

 

“Im sorry is composed by yonghwa right!?”she ask,we nod“yeah...I compose it..”hyung added

 

“thats really a hit song huh!?Well anyway your fans want to know if your already have a girlfriends!?or having a date!?” she ask as the audience make some weird noise

 

We shakes our head and just smile“ahm,we are focusing on our career first,since we our very busy we don't have the time to date..and now we're into acting.”min replied

 

“oh..is that so!?your fans must be happy for that..jonghyun you became famous when you act as Colin on AGD right!?”

 

“yeah~and I'm thanking my fans for that!”I said as I make a little bow

 

“but really the song My Love is a hit...your the one who compose it right!?Who is your inspiration?”she added

 

I smiled and now I remember yoona,If I could just say the she's the one “oh!?well I can say..my first love...she inspired me on making that song.”

 

“I wonder who is that...Oh!?is there any questions!?”she ask the audience and one girl stand up and went towards the mic

 

“I want to ask jonghyun oppa!”she said as she look at me..I just smiled at her

 

“oppa!this really caught my attention...I want to know where that ring came from,your always wearing it!”she ask as she point at it...my members look at it and then to me..well they all know that it's my marriage ring..

 

“oh!?this..”I raise my hand“well its really..ahm..just a special memories in my life!”I said and I hope she understand it..I can't explain it well..she nods and go back to her seat again,well seriously I don't understand what I said too

 

When the interview ended,we go back to our dorm and since my members have their drama filming, I just went to the practice room and practice my guitar skills...

 

As the time passed by,manager called me...he showed me his daughter

 

“oh!?wae hyung!?”I ask,he smiled sheeplessly

 

“jonghyun ah..can you send her to her school,I'm busy on your album..I can't send her..”

 

“but hyung...”

 

“please~”he even make an aegyo,I grab the kid and moved away from hyung

 

“hyung,your aegyo !BTW what is her name!?”

 

“colleen!she don't talk that much,she's a shy kid!her school is just near...its on SK kinder garten.”

 

I nod and put my shades to disguise and just a cap...hope they didn't recognize me..I grab my jacket as I hold her hand then we head to the school while using my car.

 

---------------

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

It's been a week since I started teaching...and I'm loving it so far..Im busy with my life and I don't know where is he now..I can't forget him really!I studied education in America for almost 4 years and it's good really!

 

I point to the blackboard as I read the numbers then my students followed me...

 

“okay..what is 1+3..”I ask someone raise their hands and the others didn't..I look around and point at jaemin“okay jaemin ah..whats the answer!?”

 

She stand up“its 4 sem ”I clap my hands“very good..”I went towards her and grab my stamp on my pocket“now,you will have a star stamp!”I said as I hold her hand and put the stamp on it..

 

The bell ring and its recess time,I take a sit and let the kids eat their foods..

 

Sungmi went towards me and cry“wae!?whats the problem!?”I ask

 

She look at me and wipe her tears“sem...jonghun get my food again!”she points at him who's holding the sandwich now

 

I went towards him nd grab it“jonghun ah...stop doing that!that's bad~”I gave the sandwich to sungmi and she take a bite of it..

 

Gosh!my students keep on reminding me of him...jonghun..only Y..Only Y and its already his name...

I was about to take my sit again when minjung called me

 

“sem!”she points outside,I saw a kid standing in there..I almost forgot we have a transferee today.

 

I walk towards her“oh!?you must be the transferee ..whats your name!?”

 

She look up“colleen.”

 

That name,I know its different but it's still the same when you pronounce it...

 

“oh!?so wheres you parents!?I still have to talk to them.”I ask she point outside,I go out and saw a guy's back..it must be her father..

 

“wait up!”I shouted,he stop from walking and look at me slowly..

 

I gulped,if I know...its him..its him...gosh!!!Im frozen now...ottokae!what to do!?he slowly went towards me and removed his shades..he's still handsome,no doubt!but..its his daughter? Then it means tiffany and him are already married!??Now I know...he must be happy really!

 

“oh!?its you..long time no see.”I said nervously

 

“yeah~”he was staring at me, I'm nervous now....arghh!!!I point inside“your daughter colleen..”

 

He pulled me into a tight hug“yoona...I miss you,I really miss you..”

 

“I miss you too.”I was about to hug him back but I saw colleen staring at us,so I moved away

 

“ahm,actually I will just talk about your daughter...I will just explain..”

 

He smiled and look at me“shes not my daughter!”

 

“eh!?but I thought it's your daughter from tiffany.”

 

He chuckled and turned into a smile“yoona..Its not true..we just act!your the one I love really!Im glad your back already.”he pulled me into a tight hug again,so now I hug him back..

 

“wae!?why did you do that!?”

 

“lets not talk about it!Im happy we already reach our dreams now!”

 

“dont tell me your an idol now!?”

 

“you don't know it!?You told me that you will be my number one fan and yet you didnt know it!”

 

“I just go back last week,that's why I didn't know!”

 

“is that so!?but still i miss you.”he whispered as he kiss my cheek

 

I smacked him softly into his arm“yah!were at school!!”

 

He chuckled as he put his arms to my shoulder,we enter the room and I explain to him about colleen,he can just tell it to her parents ....

 

Gosh!!!after 4 years I feel happy again!!!hope no one will separate us for now!!!!I can't really take it,if I will be away from him again!!!

 

“yoona,can we start again!?”he ask as he grab my hand

 

I smiled“upcourse oppa!”

 

--------------------END--------------------

 

 

BYE!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!

I NEED TO END IT CAUSE IM ALREADY BUSY ON MY COLLEGE LIFE:(((

BUT STILL HOPE YOU LIKE IT<3<3

ANYWAY THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING~~~