CHAPTER 8:Okay!fine!

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

Aish!boring class again...I really hate school.I don't know why I'm still attending it.I stare blankly at the black board and I'm really bored now!

 

“unnie!”seo patted my back

 

“oh!?wae!?”

 

“please give this to yonghwa oppa!”she showed me a small piece of paper,I get it..but he's far away from me,so I have to pass it to that jonggay

 

“yah!”I called him he looked back and glared

 

“give this to yong!”I showed him the paper but he is just to slow and deaf!

 

“Mwo?”

 

“give this to yong!are you deaf!?”

 

“are you just ordering me!?”

 

“aish!just give it!!!”

 

“why should I do that!?”

 

He smirk and when he was about to get the paper Mrs.Park get it!

 

Omo..Omo...aish!!!!this is not good.Ottokae!?

 

“what is this huh!?your not listening to our lesson!?”she looks at us,I look down...she opened the paper and read it “lets just meet later oppa!?”she look at me,I shake my head..

 

“its not me sem!”I said as I look at seo,Seo look at me like don't ever say that its me unnie.

 

“then who is it!?”she ask,I dont know what to say now....

 

“jonghyun ah..what is this!?”she ask him,who's glaring at me now...argh!!!I want to hide now

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

Aish!!!what did she just do to me now!?

 

“I don't know sem..she said I should just give it..”I look at hyung but she shakes his head..and give me a look like don't ever say my name!

 

“if you will not explain it...go out now!”Sem shouted“go out and kneeled down outside don't forget to raise your both hands!”she pointed at the door..

 

We slowly get up on our seats“but sem--”she said for the last time,but sem glared at her..

 

We just get out..and do what we have to do..kneeled down ..raise our both hands for almost an hour!

 

“yah!!this is your fault!”I said irritatedly

 

She bite her lower lip“ey!its not me!seo just ask me to pass it to yong!”

 

“but still its your fault!”

 

“aish!!!if you just get it this will not happen!”

 

“so you're saying that it's my fault now!?”

 

“kinda!”

 

“yah!if you didn't get the paper we will not be here!”

 

“Arghhh!!!okay fine its my fault now!!!aish!!”

 

She was shouting when someone smacked our heads we both look up and saw sem.

 

“You two!why are you so noisy huh!?”she glared

 

I smiled sheeplessly “mianhae sem”

 

She bow and said sorry too...I hope tiffany will not see me here..she will be turn off.I look at my side and saw tiffany walking alone....aish!!!I just say it!!!...what to do..what to do!?What!I kneeled down and pretended that im just tying my shoe lace.

 

“oppa!”she called,I wave at her and smiled weakly“oh!?tiffany!”

 

She went towards us and smiled to yoona,she smiled back“what are you doing there!?”

 

“well actually--”

 

I interrupted yoona...she will just say something bad“oh!?I don't know what is she doing here..me I will just go to the bathroom.I'm just tying my shoelace”

 

“is that so oppa!?”

 

I nod“you,where are you going!?”

 

“I will just pass these papers to our head teacher.”

 

“ooohhh..Do you want me to go with you!?”

 

“but oppa,you will go to--”

 

“Dont worry about that!”I grab the envelopes“kaja!”

 

I slowly sneek to our room,and it looks like our teacher is busy on something so I walk faster away from that room.

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

Okay!!!I get it!stupid him...Hmm,What if I tell to send that he left I'm sure she will scold him.!!!!this. Agood idea!!whahahaha

I sneek into our room and called her“SEM!!!!”

 

She went towards me“wheres jonghyun!?”she point beside me

 

I shrugged and look at her“ah!he run away sem..I think he went there!”I said as I point the way

 

“is that so!?find him now!!”

 

I stand up“wae!?why is it have to be me!?”

 

“since you know where he went.”

 

I hurriedly shake my head“I don't know!I just think maybe he went there!”

 

“whatever.Go and find him now!”

 

“aish!”

 

“if you find him,you can rest now.And you will separate the trash with him.”

 

“mwo!?sem..wae!?I stay here longer and he just go away..nowhere to be found.”argh!!!I can't believe it!!!

 

“you should atleast let him stay in there..and your always complaining..so before you go home separate it first!Go and find him!”Sem go back to our room again.

 

Arghh!!!unbelievable!!!!I can't imagine this is happening to me now!!!!I will kill that guy!!AAAAHHHHHHHH...I have an idea.

 

I called him..and I'm glad he pick it..

 

“where are you!?”

 

“wae!?”

 

“aish!just answer it!”

 

“im with tiffany now!Don't disturb us!”

 

“oh!?I will just say that sem told you to separate the trash before you go home!”

 

“wae!?why is it me!?”

 

“why are you complaining to me!?sem just told me to say it to you! ”

 

“If I just know..you did something..”

 

“Yah!How dare you!?I did nothing..”

 

“geesh!I will talk to sem bout that!”

 

“No way!She's in a bad mood now!!”

 

“are you sure!”

 

“yeah!and she's mad at you!!So dont talk to her.”

 

“okay.okay!”

 

-end-

 

Whahahahahaha!!!!!!For sure he believed in me!!Haha!Well now,I will not go back to our first,I will just pretend that im still finding him..This is my day!

 

I take a walk to the schools canteen where I can feel heaven.I bought some breads and buy some bubble tea..they are selling it here!

 

I eat it while walkingthen a guy block my way...

 

“annyeong yoona!”hes wearing a eyeglass and I think he's kinda nerd“im kyuhyun”he offers his hand for handshake, I hurriedly put the bread into my mouth and grab his hand

 

“oh!?nice to meet you kyuhyunsshi.”

 

“yoona,you know what I like you for a long time!”

 

“err--thanks for that!”

 

“hmm...”he removes his eyeglass and out it in his pocket...gosh!he's handsome!!!!!I swear!“I take all of my courage to confess to you..well its okay if you will not like me back”he smiled at me..and now..jaw drop!!!that's smile!!!that killer smile.

 

“you know what!I think we can be friends.”I smiled at him...he gave me blank stare then his lip turn into a smile again.

 

“chincha!?”he ask,I nod“upcourse Kyu!”

 

“omo!omo!im so happy!!”

 

“ey!come on lets take a walk!?”I ask,he nods happily..

 

As we take a walk we saw that gay and tiffany not that far away from us,upcourse I pretend that I didn't notice them...

 

“yoona,you dontbhave any classes now!?”

 

“yeah..kinda!wae!?”

 

“Just asking..”he said,I nod as I take a sip of my yogurt.

 

“yoona can I court you!?”

 

The way he ask..I don't know what to say..but I only like geun suk oppa..aish!!

 

“No.you can't!”that gay suddenly pop out of nowhere..gosh!love life ruiner!And I think tiffany left already.

 

“yoona!?what does he mean!?”

 

“ahm..its just..you know..ahm”he grab my wrist and pulled me away to Kyu...aish!!!whats happening to him!

 

I remove my hand glared at him“yah!!!what did you just do!?”

 

“saving that guy from you!”

 

I take a sip to my bubble tea first“aish!you just ruined my day now!!!”I said as I slapped his shoulder

 

“ey!can you please give me some..im thirsty!”before I could speak up he hurriedly grab my bubble tea and drink into it...eewww!

 

“aish!!!thats mine..that's mine!!!”

 

“its mine now!!!im thirsty you should give me some!”

-------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

It's already afternoon,argh!I will take a rest already but I still have to separate the trash in here!?This is not so right,and Im just alone!!!that's quite suspicious huh!

 

I saw sem walking alone,I went towards her“sem,am I the only one who will separate the trash!?”

 

“no..you and yoona will do it!”

 

“oh!?is that so!?”I bow at her and find that TOMBYOON....she thinks that I will not about it huh!?

I saw her waving at seo,I hurriedly went towards and grab her arm..

 

“yah!where do you think you will go now!?”

 

“I will go home now!”

 

“oh really!But I think we should do the separating thing first!”

 

“mwo!?what do you mean by that!!sem ju--”

 

“Your a liar!”I grab her arm and we went to that garbage place..aish!!!

 

“aish!!you can just do it by yourself!”she said irritatedly

 

“stop complaining in there if you want to go home!”

 

I get the sack and pour the trash inside it..I pick the plastic bottles first and put it on the other sack.

 

“yah!!what are you still doing!?”I ask her while picking the bottles“your so lazy!”

 

“geesh!fine.I will do it now!!!”

 

“just pick the cans!”I point at it, she put it on the other sack too.

 

Then after that I receive a call from tiffany.

 

“yoboseyo!?”

 

“oppa did I disturb you!?”

 

“ani..wae!?”

 

“Can you accompany me to the mall later!?”

 

“sure!I will just call you back !”

 

“nae~”

 

-end-

 

I hurriedly pick all the plastic bottles and put it all on the sack...

 

“faster!I will meet tiffany!”

 

“ey!help me here!”

 

Upcourse I help her picking the cans,I dont want to make tiffany wait.When were finish,I grab my bike and I'm ready to leave her,she have her own bike too.I didn't use my car since it's not clean.

 

“I will leave now!”I waved at her,but it looks like she's looking for something

 

“yah!I will leave now!”

 

“eish!just leave now!”she glared at me and went back to the garbage area...

 

I leave her already since she told me to leave...

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

Aish!!wheres that ring now!?It can't be gone,oppa gave it to me..I pour the trash again and find it there..but still its not there!!!aish!!ottokae!?its getting dark already how could I find it now!?

I went to the garden bear us since ,I went thee too..I scan the grass..but it's not there..what now!?How could I find it..I look down to the floor...hope its here...

 

“what is it!?”Someone spoke up,I look back and saw him..

 

“oh!?what are you doing here!?I thou--”

 

“just tell me..what is it!”he went towards me

 

“its a ring..”

 

“okay,you will find it there”he point “and I will find it here..wait!Tell me what it looks like!?”

 

“its a ribbon ring!”he nods and went away to find it.

 

Since we don't have flashlights we just use our cellphones to lighten our way..I scan the trash can..but it's hard to find it there..Aish!!!where the hell it they go now!

 

“Aish!!ottokae!?ottokae!?”I mumble to myself...what if oppa ask me sheers the ring..what should I tell him!?

 

“did you find it!?”he ask,I shake my head..

 

He shows me his hand as he open it“is it that ring!?”

 

I grab it“omo!where did you find it!?”

 

“just in there..”he point“I have a good eyesight you know!”

 

------------------

Yoona wear it carefully into her finger“komawo!”

 

“aish!im not used to it!”

 

“but still I should thank you!It's important for me you know!”

 

“wae!?who gave it to you!?”

 

“oppa!”she said happily

 

“if I just know I didn't waste my time to find it!”jonghyun whispered to his self

 

“mwo!?what did you say!?”

 

“nothing!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

update again!!!!!!!!!

HOW IS IT!?pyonng~~