CHAPTER 4 :Wae!wae!wae!?

Arrange marriage to my number one enemy!?

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

We have a family meeting again..Aish!!They will talk about it again..no other than the arrange marriage thing!!!

Appa bought the folder...Aigoo~they didn't know that I already burn the contract ..tsk!they will just waste our time.

 

They were talking about something,My phone vibrated and its a message from oppa...kyaaa!

 

Oppa<3:

 

“annyeong!”

 

“wae yo!?”

 

“yoona,I compose a song..want to hear it later!?”

 

“sure oppa!”

 

I put down my phone and look for my bubble tea,my eyes widened when it's not on the table..I look everywhere and saw him holding it..He even drink on it!!Gross!

 

“yah!thats mine!”I stand up and walk towards him

 

“oh!?its mine now!”

 

“yah!I bought it with my own money!!!How dare you..how dare you!!!”I grab my shoulder bag and smacked it to him,I dont care if his parents are watching,but it looks like they don't care if I'd kill their son.

 

“yah!your being too much huh!?”

 

“your the one who start it all..You!!!It's you!!!!!”I smacked him again and again..

 

“Yah!”he stand up and glared at me“its all yours now!!!It's all yours!!”he even pushed the bubble tea into my face..damn him.I get it and put it in the table..damn this guy!really!

 

He thinks that im finish with him huh!?I smacked him again...I really hate him!!!!Stupid him!!

 

“Die now!!!die now!!!Aish!argghhhh!why dont you just die!”

 

“stop it!Your really a bully!”

 

“wae!?you will fight back!?huh!?you will fight back!?Your really a gay!”

 

“tsk!Im not!Well if you look at yourself you really looks like a tomboy or I'm sure you really one of them.!!”

 

“YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

 

“STOP THAT!”appa shouted..I look back and slowly take my sit...geesh!!he glared at me,I glared back upcourse.

 

“The contract is missing...”appa said,upcourse I burned it already!!!whahahaha

 

“then...the marriage!?its nothing now!?”that gay ask happily...he should thank me!

 

“dont worry,we have some reserves..we really did this”appa showed it to us,I just can't believe it...Aish!!!I will burn it again!!!

 

“we have unlimited supplies of this contact!and tadan!!!!”appa added and showed us the rings....what the!!!unlimited!?!?unbelievable....!!!!gosh!!!!!!I should just take suicide!!!I will not wear that!

 

What the heck is that!??????arrggghhhh!!!I just!!aish!!!!I get the paper...Omo!!it already have our signatures....where did they get this!???Aish!!!!!technology this days!!!!

 

“its for our company,so whether you like it or not..you will marry each other!!”her mother said

 

“Appa...please change it!!!!appa im begging you!”I even cried to him but he just look at me,and grab my hand and put the ring...aish!!!!

 

“Please understand dear...for our company's sake..do you want your mom to be sad if she knows that our company will be bankrupt.”he said

 

Aish!!!He's using omma now....shes happy in heaven!!!what the!!!He's a user.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV :

 

Well even though I ask my parents they will just shake their heads as if something was wrong with it!And now my life is done!How about my long time crush!?I think I really want to be with her...not with this tomboy..aish!!!omma told me to wear the ring,I shake my head but appa glared at me..I have no choice but to wear it!!!eish!

 

They even send us to our so called house..Arrgghhhh!!!!I can't believe this..We entered it first and scan the house, but when were about to go out.

 

“omo!its lock!!!”she shouted and tried to open it.“aish!damn this life!!!Appa..open this I'm still here!!!!appa!!!!”

 

“Move!”I said and open the door...But I can't open it too....what the heck did they just do!!!!Aish!!

 

“eish!!!open it..do something..kick it!!!or what!”she ordered..aish!!I can't stand her!

 

“Im trying to open it but I really cant!”

 

“arghh!!your really a gay!!!a gay!!!aish!”

 

“yah!I told you I'm not a gay!!!!Aish!!!Tomboy!”

 

“Yah!Im not a tomboy..im not!!!”she get her bag again...aish!!!she smacked me again...I swear if I get all of her bag..I will burn it all..

 

“Yah!!!”

 

“what!?you will fight back!?I can't believe it!!!gosh!!I should call the police now!”

 

“then call them if you want!”I walk away and went upstairs to look for the rooms..This is not so right!!!they just gave us one room!?What the!!!Aish!!!this is a nightmare!

 

My phone vibrated and its call from tiffany

 

“yoboseyo!?”

 

“oppa,lets go out!?”

 

“err--”aish!!!this time??but how could I go out!!!stupid door.

 

“wae yo oppa,you dont want!?”

 

“Im busy today,maybe tomorrow is it okay!?”

 

“oh!?okay..”

 

-end-

 

“YAH.LEE JONGHYUN OPEN THE DOOR NOW.I STILL HAVE TO MEET OPPA!!!”She shouted..geesh..She's really noisy!!!!!I get down and saw her opening the door.

 

“YAH.OPEN IT NOW!!!”

 

“geesh!why are you always shouting..I really want to open it too,I still have to meet tiffany!”

 

“then open it!!open it!!!!!!”

 

“aish!I did my best,but my best wasn't good enough~~~”

 

“stop singing in there!!open it now!gosh!”

 

YOONA'S POV :

 

AISH.Stupid door..I just said sure to oppa and now I can't meet him..Aish!!stupid life..I went upstairs to see what it's look like.

Just one room..aish!!I open it and look at the things..I saw a luggage,I opened it and saw my things...Aish!!they really planned all of this!

I open the cabinet and saw new dresses...yey!what should I wear when I meet oppa!?

Geesh!he should just sleep on the couch downstairs...we can't stay in one room!

 

I'm hungry now..aish!!!I went down to look for some foods,then I saw some cook foods on the table...

 

“wow!”I grab a plate and started eating

 

“yah!You didn't even called me!”he grabs his own plate and sit in front of me.

 

“why should I do that!?And besides im the one who found all of this.”

 

“its for us!Don't be so greedy!”

 

“Geesh!”I saw something on the pitcher and I think it's juice...I drink a glass of it...And it's delicious so I drink again.

 

“yah!give me some,your really greedy!”

 

“then why dont you get by yourself!”

 

He get some too and drink it,Its really delicious.hmm..this is my first time to taste this kind of drink..After awhile my head aches....And then---

spanY�> ��> .B s=MsoNormal> 

 

 

“really,I dont like it!!Aish!it can be y--I mean it can be other guys..but him aish!”

 

“I really want to know why you hate each other!”

 

“Its kinda long story,I'll tell it to you if I remember all of that!”I lied to him,how can I forget what he just did..aish!

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Well actually I have a secret crush to geun suk oppa,And I'm planning to tell it to him..

 

I waited outside their house since he's having his vacation in Lee's house,but That jonghyun came out.

 

“what are you doing here!?”he ask irritatedly

 

I glared at him“geesh!I was waiting for oppa!”

 

“hes not here!wae!?”

 

“Ah,I will just tell it to him!”

 

He went towards me get the paper that I was holding,actually its the love letter.

 

“yah!!!give it back!!”I went towards him but he ran away and enter their house...what the heck!he even lock it!

 

“Lee Jonghyun!!!!!!!!GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!!!!!!”I shouted and shouted but he just sneek into their window

 

“I never knew you like hyung !”

 

I gulped“ya---yah!!!!”

 

My body froze when I heard oppa's voice..Omo!!!what did I just do now!?

 

“Jonghyun ah,whats with that noise!?”he ask,I hide on the tree but I can still heard their conversations, hope he will not tell him now!!!Im not ready yet!

 

“hyung,dont talk to that yoona that much!you don't know her real personality!And besides she's too noisy and also shes a TOMBOY!!!!!”

 

That word...that word keeps repeating into my mind...TOMBOY!!!!!IM NOT A TOMBOY!!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHH!I swear!!!I want to kill him when he said that word,im not a tomboy..how dare he to do that!!wait me lee jonghyun!!!!!wait my revenge!!!I leave with some tears into my eyes...Better luck next time!

 

And oppa leave without talking to me ,he didn't even...aish!nevermind.

 

This is my revenge story!!!!

 

Jonghyun was busy playing with her crush..She's tiffany ..whahahaha..now its my turn!!!

 

“tiffany ah,I really want you to be my girlfriend!”

 

“oppa but were still young!”

 

“its okay,we will just keep our relationship.”

 

“but op--”

 

I went towards them and put my hands into my waist“tiffany ah dont believe him!”

 

“wae!?”

 

“yah!stay away from us!”

 

“its because he's gay!!!!he like boys and he just want to be close to your brother that's why he wants you to be his girlfriend. ”

 

“oppa..is that true!?”

 

“No,upcourse its not!”

 

“omo!you just told me last night that you really want to say them that your gay!”

 

“I can't believe it oppa!”tiffany run away and nowhere to be found..I rolled my eyes to him and left too...Whahahahaha!

 

-end-

 

“yoona,Im asking you!”oppa looked at me

 

“omo!what is it!?” I just remember that memories..aish!I'm glad oppa didn't believe him.

 

“Why you don't have a boyfriend!?”

 

“eh!?Im waiting for you!”

 

“chincha!?”

 

“oh!?its just...im just waiting for someone!that's it!”

 

“is that so!?well he's lucky then”

 

Yeah~your really lucky,Hope you feel the same too.