Sudden First Kiss

School Bully Love Story

You're having a total heartbreak because of G-Dragon still cant remember anything about yourself.You decide to spend your recess time that day sobbing at the back of the school to reduce the pain.After a while you've been crying your heart out,you hear footsteps which is coming to you.

"Aha!Found you noona!" he managed to scare you with his loud voice.

It is the maknae,Seungri.He is told by the hyungs to go and comfort you since he's the closest to you after G-Dragon,and he himself really wants to go and comfort you.

"Who's that?" you look at him with your teary eyes, "Oh,it's you,Seungri" you quickly wiped the tears of your face before asking, "Why are you finding me?"

"Wait noona...are you crying? Aish noona please dont cry" he cleans the rest of your tears which are still flowing down your cheeks, "I thought you would understand after what I said about the therapy yesterday...GD hyong might not remember someone....We dont really supposed to let you with us during we show him the video...look what had happpened...We're so stupid!" he hangs his down and ruffled his messy jet black hair in frustation.

"Dont blame yourselves...I'm the one being such a weakling....I cried for just because of that thing..." you emptily replied.

"Nah,anyone would have a heartbreak and cried if they faced the same problem...now,do you still wanna stay here?Recess gonna end soon.." he persuades you in trying to make you feel better.

"Alright maknae,please accompany to my class maybe?" you asked Seungri. You feel like needing a company to go to class so that you won't suddenly break down in the way.

"Nope,unless you show me your sweet smile GD hyong said about" he naughtily smirked.

"Aish,alright" you flash a smile before playfully pinching his biceps.

"GD hyong is right,your smile is sweet as honey" you swear to yourself you just see that playboy blush for a milisecond. 

"Dont exaggerate too much,maknae,my smile has nothing special. Let's just go to my class." 

You stop him before he have any thought of trying out his flirting techniques on you. Seungri gives up on you and sends you to your class.You feel like the time that day is going on very slow.When school is over,you are on the way back to G-Dragon's house to take your things and go back to your own home.But then someone is holding your hand while asking you to stop.You turn back and it is G-Dragon.

"Stop.I wanna talk a while with you." there's a bit hint of stern in the tone of his voice.

"Oh,it's you,Jiyong.What is it?" you asked.

"Okay,I just wanna say I'm sorry for making your mouth wounded yesterday,and I'm sorry again because I still cant remember you,but something tells me you're special to me..." he begins.

"It's okay,I dont care,you're still in healing process,take your time." you try to not make him feel guilty eventhough you're still hurt but what happened in the music room just now. "Dont you remember what made your head injured?" you try changing the topic slash another effort to make him be able to remember you again.

"I was hit by the thug leader,right?"

"Yes,but can you remember why?"

"......Nope.I cant remember."

"Do you remember this?" 
you show him the love letter he gave you before.

G-Dragon tries to recall his memory of the letter, he almost got it, but suddenly he feels and excruciating pain on his head that make him kneels down to the ground. You apologized and quickly run away from him while crying.

You feel guilty for making him in pain.G-Dragon,on the other hand,is trying to chase you.You just run and run until you dont realize there's a car heading towards you.When you see the car,you know it is too late to run,so you just close your eyes.Suddenly,you feel like someone is pulling you to the roadside and then your mouth have touched a wet thing.You open your eyes and you are extremely shocked to see your body is on G-Dragon's body,and both of you have accidentally kissed.You unconsciously take the kiss deeper,and so does G-Dragon.Both of you didnt realize of what you guys doing.

"Ouch." G-Dragon begins to whine in pain that make you guys realize what's happening.

"Oh,I'm so sorry Jiyong,I'm really sorry." you apologized and quickly rolls off his body.

Your face begin becoming reddish, because seriously, who won't after that kind of experience?

"Argh...my head..." he shots a glare, "What's wrong with you?!Are you trying to kill yourself just because I cant remember you?!Argh..." he rolls a bit on the ground while holding his head from the pain.

"I'm so sorry Jiyong,I just dont want to be in pain again because of me,but then now your pain increases,are you okay?" you helped him to sit on the ground, and checked if there's any new injury somehwere especially on his head. It might affect his memory if there is.

"Ah..my head...it hurts.." he continues grunting. He tries to stand up but walk on his own, but suddenly falls back down from the pain.

"Are you really alright Jiyong?Come on,let's go home with me,the others are back already." you help him to get up and walk him home, making sure that he didn't pass out in the way.

So,you and G-Dragon go home together using the shortest way home since the other members went back already.You and G-Dragon didnt notice that you guys are being watched by a pair of evil eyes.You're still the thinking about the kiss just now until both of you reach home.

"Yah,noona,GD hyong,you guys are home at last!What happened to you guys making both of you got home late?" Seungri's scream is the one that welcomes both you once you opened the door.

G-Dragon with his head points his finger in the direction you're standing and says, "She almost got hit by a car just because I cant still remember her.And my head hurt because of that" while holding his head.

"I just dont want to hurt him again,but as I was crossing the road,I didnt notice the car." you explained.

"And we accidentally...." 

"kissed." 
G-Dragon finish off your sentence like you guys have done something so normal.

"What?!Noona,you should be more careful!And hyong,are you okay?And YOU GUYS KISSED?!I SHOULD FILMED IT!" the maknae who is attacked by so many things widen his eyes upon hearing the word 'kiss' and regretted that he didn't stay with his hyung and noona.

"You should not..maknae..." both you and G-Dragon give him a killing stare at the same time.

"Hehehe,urm,hmmm...You guys should go and rest." Seungri sheepishly smiles as he abruptly ends the chit chat after the receiving the threatening stare.

You go to your room in the house and G-Dragon go to his.You cancelled your plan of leaving the house.You begin to think about the kiss again.

"Wow..I wasnt expecting the kiss just now...but good thing I can enjoy the kiss I always wanted to have...but it still dont satistfy me since he doesnt remember when it happened just now...but then,I felt like he was also enjoying the kiss very much...aish,I hope he will remember me soon...I hate waiting....Jiyong,please remember me soon,I love you...Nado sarangheyo..."

Well,for G-Dragon,on the other hand...

"Aigooo...many confusing incidents happen today...why do my head hurts when I see the letter she gave?And I kinda recongnize the writing...And the kiss just now,why do I have the urge to enjoy the kiss..Wait,am I slowly remembering her back?If yes,that's good,all my confusement will end...Argh,all of this are making my head hurts...."

Far away for the house,there's a warehouse near a dark alley where you and Bigbang used to get beaten up.In the abandoned building,there's a group of thugs discussing among each other.

"Boss,just now I saw Jiyong and his girl kissing..." 
"What?!Didnt that boy have an amnesia from my hit or something?"
"I think he's regaining his memory back...."


The thug leader forcefully punches the table.

"This could not happen!He must suffer like we did when he told about us to the police years ago!You! Write a letter to him telling that we want to meet him,and you! Put the letter in front of his house's doorstep!"
"And ring the bell?"


The thug leader smack the back of his man before continuing,
"No!Let he reads himself when he opens the door to go out to school tomorrow!" 

So,Thug 1 writes the letter as commanded and left it at the doorstep.You see his apparition in front of the door,but you ignore it,thinking it's just your imagination.

-To be continued-


Hi dear subbies!! Doubled updated yeayy xD

Third update would be coming soon....

As always, dont forget to leave your comments down there!

(Finally this author a/n is shortened, im sick of reading it) oh lol hope you're not, if yes naega neomu mianhae! *bows*

- MysteryM