[ DO READ] Author's Speech

School Bully Love Story

 

At last...my first fanfic is finally completed!!!

YEAYYY!!! *cries tears of joy*

I would like to thanks the silent and non-silent readers, new or old, my subbies for reading this thing. I would like to thank if there's still my old readers who still sticks to me since the original writing up to after it has finishing editing now ( you should read it back lol I made a huge change from the past lol). I hope you guys enjoy it!

Preeetyyy pleaseee comment what you guys think of this fanfic,I really want to know what do you guys think of this story,so maybe I could improve it for my next upcoming fanfic. Hates or loves, you're all welcomed!

And sorry if you're a bit unsatisfied for the ending, I dont know how to really end it lol, but hey I made it a loooonng chap for the ending just for you guys! <3 and I think I changed the story in this chap the most from the original plot line lol, thus the loooongg addition.

I felt like a proud umma now that I officially finish my first ever fanfic after 4 years :') The original plot was finished by a year but then with the editing and my sudden long hiatus, it took 4 years lolol.

If I have time im actually had an idea of a new one shot featuring BTS!! \( ^_^)/ So stay tuned?

"HOW ABOUT OUR LOVE HAS NO TIME LIMITS?!! 0_0" 

If you read my comeback blog post I actually stated there im experiencing a writer's block for this fic, but I'll try to continue it soon!

well that's all for now, I think.

Do read my other fic about Exo which is a collab with AhSongYi author-nim! It's a comedy one- shot, so feel free to check it out! I'll leave the link down here:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/598099

That's all for me for now, again, I would like to thanks for all of you who've read my first fic, either the original storyline or this edited ones, Saranghae! <3

- MysteryM