The Surprise

School Bully Love Story

That one day,G-Dragon asks you to come to the field during recess, as he had prepared a surprise for you. When you're at the field, you're searching around for his presence, when suddenly a pair of hands close your eyes. You jumped a bit due to shock. 

"Follow me" the owner of the hands utters in a seducing way as you touch its hands trying to figure out who it is.

"Jiyong." You know it's G-Dragon,only from the voice.

You can feel feel him curving his lips into a smirk as he leads you away from the scorching hot field to somewhere shady. As both of you reach there, you feel the shadiness of the place is so familiar but it didn't seems to click in your head. As G-Dragon pulls his hands away from your eyes a tree carved with G-Dragon's name and yours engraved with a heart shape around it comes to your sight. You then notice the tree is actually your favourite resting spot because of the shady surrounding.

"You did this?" 

"Who else would? Unless you're trying to tell me you actually have another boyfriend all this while. But then why would that bastard would carve my name instead of his instead" he says sarcasticly.

"You big fat bully, not enough that you bullied people now you're bullying the tree trunk too, at my favourite resting spot" you pouts as showing that you're while the fact is your heart had exploded repeatedly inside.

"Is the response 'thank you' irrelevant right now?"

"We'll become seniors and leave this school soon Jiyong, and this gonna take forever to dissapear, or never will"

"That describes my love to you babe, besides, I love you so much that everyone who comes to this school should know this as if it's part of the school's history, since this is the place where I fall in love with my true love"

"Stop it Jiyong I think I wanna gag" 

"You're still my bully victim even if we get married and have kids, ya know" There goes Kwon Jiyong starting to be cheesy.

He then suddenly clears his throat before continuing "As my other main intention is not to seduce Miss Park Minyoung here since I have all day for that, here's my other present for you"

"Heyya kids!Gather here!I have something to announce,that might make you guys happy... a bit" he shows off his smirk as he says 'a bit'

"Duhh...the happy part was convincing,until the word 'a bit' come from his mouth...I know he wouldnt tell that his gang will stop bullying." a random student, who used to get pranked and hummiliated horribly by G-Dragon, complains to his friend.

Other Bigbang members who just came at the field after seeing students rushing there a while ago are also shocked and confused of the sudden announcement.

"Youngbae ah, what the flying fox is your best friend babbling there..." T.O.P asks Taeyang.

"Yeah hyung/hyong, he dont even discuss a thing with us!" the two maknaes add.

"Usually I do know what's he's up to, but this time he don't even have a talk with me too. Let's just hope that pabo doesn't do something stupid" Taeyang answer. 

"What's that badass is up to right now..." you thought.

"Ok kids,I know many of you hope the I might be annoucing my gang's bullying things are over,but sorry,it's not" the boy smirks, "it's something else...."

"Duhh...what news could be happy other than that?" a badass female student named Chaerin rolls her eye in annoyance. Well, mostly her annoyance is because that good looking school bully falls for someone she thinks is nerd and non attractive instead of her.

"Guys,I'm gonna quit being a leader for my gang,and I'll be replaced with our swaggy gangsta aka the gang's second leader slash ma BFF,YoungBae!" G-Dragon announces.

All that who are present at field gasp and drop their jaws to the ground.

"Okay,that announcement is quite happy, because psst, Youngbae oppa might be a school bully, but he's still nice and sweet... maybe I have the chance to be as lucky as Minyoung now... Taeyang oppa, gidaryeo!" a student, who appears to be Taeyang's delusional fan, speaks to herself while blushing madly.

"What the hell is this guy even talking, Is he havin a hangover or whut?!" says Taeyang.

"Okay,that's all I wanna tell you guys,now shoo,go away,if you wanna feel our first bully led by our new leadah,you're be more than welcome to stay here."

The crowd are quiet for awhile, still overwhelmed, confused and clueless, until a random student screams, 

"That's da cue guys, scram!"

As the students quickly dispersed themselves from the field,you and Bigbang pulled G-Dragon into a circle.

"Kwon Jiyong...you own us explanations right now.." all of you demand answers from the spiky-haired boy.

Of course his homies, Bigbang, are the first to bombard him with questions.

"What's with the sudden thingy?Why dont you discuss with us?" T.O.P, being so serious, asks.

"Yah,you know I'm still not that ready for this things." Taeyang complains.

"Why you pick YB hyong?Arent me and Daesungie inherited much of your skills?We're more eligible!" Seungri suddenly boasts, earning evil death stares from you and his hyungs.

"Yayaya,y-you c-can start explaining now GD hyo-hyung." Seungri stammers. 

So G-Dragon begins his explaination.

"Ok,guys,please hear me out,first I do this as a suprise to MinYoung, and because it's a surprise,I dont want to discuss with you guys,coz you might blurt it out,especially our overconfident member there" he points at Seungri, "And I know even we discuss it,you wont agree. The reason I pick YoungBae coz I know him more that you guys could know, I dont pick Lil SeungHyun and Daesungie coz,eventhough they're kinda 'inherited' my skills,they're too young for this... not to mention immature." he finishes his explaination.

Eventhough you know the boys aren't satisfied with the answer, right after that, you walk up to him.

"Okay,done explaining to them?Follow me now Kwon Jiyong,I want some private talk with you,and maknaes?" you glare at Seungri and Daesung, "Dont disturb our privacy again."

"Nae,noona." both maknaes respond while smirking at each other.

"YoungBae,you're the leader,watch for the maknaes and hey,dont you forget lil SeungHyun,eventhough I'm not the leader no more,I still have the power to beat up you guys." warns G-Dragon.

"Enough wasting time on him,come."

You take hold of his hand and drag him away from s. Once you're there, you let go of his hands harshly, signing that you're not amused of his actions just now, while looking at him angrily into the eye. 

"Okay Jiyong,now,explain to me these; Why you're doing this?What happens to your 'Forever Leader' title?And,dont ya have anything to make me suprised more than you 'beloved' dignity?!" you half-scold him.

"So,you do care of my 'beloved' dignity.Okay,lemme explain.I do this thing coz I love you,and I'm still the leader,eventhough it's just the second leader,but still,there's the word 'leader'. Well no I don't anything else to surprise you, I find out you're not that easy to be suprised am I right?" the boy replies while trying to calm you down.

"Duhh,alright,you got the point there.But still,your first answer still dont satisfy me." you fold your arms onto your chest and glare at him.

"Fine" he smirks, "I already got what I want, so why should I continue?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" you ask in confusement.

"Yes, bullying is something I like to do for fun, but since my heart fall for you, it's my only way to get closer and closer with you till we could finally have this moment right now as a couple. I think a bully acting like a gentlemen in front of her girl is weird and so prententious, just show who you are and you'll get her falling for you just for what you are." 

"Bow wow, look, a bully saying something quote-worthy"

"A bully still watches TV all right, learnt it from there"

He is about to approach you for a kiss on the forehead when the school bell rings.

"Er urm... I think I need to go to my class now, we can do this later" you awkwardly say as you walk away fast while blushing madly.

"Yah, girlfriend!" shouts the boy, making all students look at you as his words booms through the hallway, making you blush more.

"What now?!" you shout back, trying to hide the fact how embarassed you feel right now.

 "A date at the beach, this evening. No Bigbang" he ends with a smirk.

You nod while flashing him a smile before running to your class as your cheeks blush into a noticeably shade of red.


At the beach...

After playing by the beach, splashing the salty sea water, burying each other in the sand, and also taking a stroll along the beach, both of you finally settled down on the sand. You're sitting comfortably in G-Dragon's embrace who's hugging you protectively as you watch the sunset.

"You know, there's actually another reason. I do this coz,by trashing out some of my responsibility,I can spend more time,bullying....you..." G-Dragon abruptly starts explaining his second reason for his actions just now in school.

"You badass,you still wants to bully me?" you say as you tilt your head to the back to see his face.

"Oh yeah,the only way that I can get closer to you, just like I said, you're forever my bully victim even after we get married and have children" he says,  using his seducing tone.

"It's weird,well from the start, the way we know each other,the deadly fights we have to face before we can really confess, and the way we love each other, bullying...and, an almost-nerdy student with a school bully which is also an ex thug? Wow... it almost felt so unreal." you say as both of you are mesemerized by the beauty of the sunset in front of you guys.

"You know what MinYoung, that what's special about us. Our love story is isnt any ordinary fluffy ones, ours is one of the kind." he says as he plays with your braids.

"Whatever you say,badass. Saranghae, Kwon Jiyong, G-Dragon, the school bully slash ex thug aka my forever lover."

"Nado Saranghae, Park MinYoung, my favourite bullying victim slash my love slash my future mother for my children"

With the sunset as the witness, G-Dragon plants a deep kiss on your forehead expressing his love for you as you replies with a sudden hug attack sending him tumbling into the sand.

Since that day,G-Dragon still sticks to his bullying,and doesnt stop bullying you, but after school, he'll change into a sweet and protective boyfriend. He takes you everywhere for a date, and there also times where Bigbang tags along. You could feel the love that's keep growing and never stops, but you know it comes first from all the challenges both of you faced months ago. You beginning to believe what G-Dragon said:

 "Our love story is isnt any ordinary fluffy ones,our's is one of the kind".

-The End-


Author's Speech ( because too long as this chapter to be an A/N xD)