Jiyong...Please Wake Up...

School Bully Love Story

A few days later,you're awake from your faint and find out that you're in a hospital.Your head feels dizzy a bit.You try to remember what happened to you.After awhile,you remember that you have a fight and you've got beaten up very hard.Your whole body still feel hurt because of the beatings.You realize there're many bruises and cuts on your body.

"Man,I can still feel the pain,ugh...I'm such a babo for being too happy without looking where I'm going....I wonder if the police came there and saved me,Jiyong and Bigbang,I passed out too early,thanks to the thug who kicks my face that time.Anyway,where are Bigbang?Is Jiyong okay?Is his injury that bad?" you start talking to yourself.

You stop thinking about it when a doctor come into your ward to check your condition.

"Finally,you're awake.How are you feeling now?" a little smile formed on his abit aged face.

"For how long I've been here?I feel better now,but my whole body still feels hurt." you returned his smile while replying to his questions.

"You've been here for 3 days.It's okay,after a few days you wont feel that anymore." says the doctor.

"Okay,anyway,do you know where's Jiyong is?He's one of the guys who got here with me." you suddenly remembers about him,so you decided to ask the doctor for the location of his ward.

The doctor doesnt seems to regconize G-Dragon,but he remembers the four guys who are admitted the same time as you,and he begins to guess each of them.

"Who?The tall one?"
"Nope,not TOP"

"Then,the one with the blond hair?"
"Nope,not Daesung" 

"So you mean the one with the messy kind of hairstyle?"
"Still a no,that's Seungri"


A small laughter slip from your mouth on how the doctor describes Seungri.Then the guessing game continues.

"Maybe it's the one with the weird braids?"
"That's Jiyong's bestfriend,Taeyang."

"Ah,I think you mean the famous school bully,G-Dragon!Is that his real name?" 
finally,the doctor guessed the right guy.

"Yes,you also know him as the school bully?And yes,that's his real name.How is he?Is he ok?How about the others?" you attacked him with a number of questions.

"Of course I know him,my daughter used to get bullied by him.The others is ok,their injuries had been treated..but him...he's in the ICU ward,he's in coma,his head injury is quite serious,since he had been knocked hard at the head,3 times with a baseball bat.I think I need to go now,get well soon!" the doctor ask politely for your permission to leave the ward to attend his other patients.

"Jinja?Thanks for the info!And thanks for wishing me!" you managed to give a smile to him eventhough you in the verge of tears.

As the doctor leaves your ward,you begin to talk to yourself again.

"Jinja?He's in..coma?All because he and his gang want to save me,but he suffers the most.I must see him now."

You opened a bit of your ward's door to see if the doctor is still in the hall.As the doctor is nowhere in view,you come out of your ward,and go to the ICU ward,where G-Dragon is.As you enter the ward,you see him,with many kinds of wires around him, a breathing ventilator helping him to breathe and a bandage around his head.Your tears fall down without you noticing,seeing his condition like that.His gang are also there,waiting for him to wake up.

"MinYoung,you're awake!When do you woke up from your faint?" all four of them greets you cheerfully which you know are a made up to hide their sadness.

"A few minutes ago.I quickly come here after I know Jiyong's condition.How is he?Any changes?"  you ask them worriedly.

"Still the same from the first day.Dont cry noona,he'll be alright,he's a strong guy!" Seungri pats his hand on your shoulder and give a big smile to assure you G-Dragon will be fine.

"And you're the second last person to be awake,after Taeyang hyong,Me,Daesung hyong and TOP hyong!Now let's wait for GD hyong!" Seungri beams,trying to cheer everyone in the room up.

"Yeah,let's wait for him together!" Daesung,being the main joker of the group he,supports the maknae's joke.

"
Hahaha,both of you can still do jokes.Anyway,when do you guys awake?" you're amazed how the maknae could still try to keep everyone's mood despite the condition now.

"All four of us are strong guys,we're awake yesterday,one by one! Taeyang hyung awake first,an hour after that,Seungri awake,an hour after that,I'm awake and an hour after that TOP hyung awake!" Daesung replies to you,with a bit hint of joke in his sentence.

In your mind,you we're smiling on how kiddish they are could be,making such kinds of stupid laughable joke.Well,sometimes the stupider the jokes,the more laughable it is.

"Hahaha...anyway,could you guys leave us for awhile?" you give them a fake smile before asking the four members to leave the ward for awhile so you could spend time with G-Dragon personally.

"Arraso" the four reply at the same time with a nod.

Then all of them leave the room,leaving you and the comatose G-Dragon.You grab his hand and begin to talk to him:

"Jiyong...you're so famous in bullying huh,until doctor also know who you are." trying to crack a joke yourself so maybe you could laugh instead of crying,but you still cant prevent the tears that are welling up in your eye.

"Jiyong...please wake up...I'm supposed to be the one warded here...I'm supposed to have your pain,I'm the one who causing all the trouble..it's all my fault,I'm very sorry Jiyong...please wake up.." you apologize to him with little tears starts falling down.

"You wanna know Jiyong,your gang had been waiting for you all these days when I'm still unconscious, and your two naughty maknaes can still made a joke about them and us when we're got here,hahaha...I think you heard about it right?" you forced yourself to crack a smile to make you stop crying,and succeed,eventhough the progress is only a bit. 

"I'm sorry again about it Jiyong." after an awkward silence for awhile,you squeeze G-Dragon's hand lightly and apologize again.

Then,you brought your head near to his ear and whisper something:

"Nado Saranghae,Jiyong ah!" 

You see some tears on G-Dragon's face.He heard all what you had said.You wipe his tears off.You really feel guilty at him,but you dont know how to erase the feeling.Then,you ended up sleeping beside G-Dragon bed,while his gang just sleep at the sofa nearby like packed sardines.For about one week,you and his gang just waiting for G-Dragon to awake in his ward,until...

-To be continued-


Hello,for the third time!
Omfg I managed to do a triple update!
It's a great acheivement to me tho!xD
And,jeng jeng jeng,a cliffhanger for you guys!
What will happen next?
Old readers,dont give spoilers to the new readers!
Want to know what happened?Wait for my update tomorrow!
Until then,dont forget to leave some comment!Harsh and gentle comments,you're welcome!

-MysteryM