Who Are You Guys?

School Bully Love Story

 

One day,as usual,you and Bigbang are taking care of G-Dragon,waiting him to wake up.It's been a week since the bloody fight and G-Dragon didnt even shown a sign to wake up.That day,it's still early in the morning.You are sleeping beside G-Dragon's bed like you always do,while grabbing his hand and Bigbang are sleeping at the sofa like packed sardines as usual.Suddenly,you feel like G-Dragon's hand which you are grabbing is moving slowly.You dont want to give false hope to the others,so you just continue to sleep,thinking it's just your imagination.G-Dragon,on the other side,is trying to grab back your hand tightly.You are in shock when you notices that G-Dragon is grabbing your hand back tightly.

"Jiyong,are you awake?YOUNGBAE!TOP!DAESUNG!SEUNGRI!Jiyong is awake!!" you let out a gasp before waking up the members.

"JINJA? ARE YOU SURE ABOUT IT?!" all four members half screaming,waking up in unison.  

"If you dont believe,then see this!" you carefully lift up G-Dragon's hand who's gripping your hand tightly.

G-Dragon lets out some cough due to the breathing tube in his throat.

"There!Now you believe me?" you ask them.

"Yeah!GD hyong is awake!I better call the doctor!" Seungri quickly runs out the ward.

"Yah VI,wait for me,I wanna go too!" Daesung runs to catch Seungri but he accidentally hit his face hard at the door.Z

"Youch!My mistake,I gotta go!" Daesung gets up and quickly runs after Seungri.

"Heheh,you see Jiyong,everyone is happy for you to awake,until Daesung even hits the door." you let out a little chuckle seeing the maknaes' action.

"Jiyong,you're awake at last!Welcome back bro!" you see Taeyang is much more cheerful than before.

The doctor rushes into G-Dragon's ward with some nurses to check his condition and pull out the breathing ventilator tube from his mouth.You and Bigbang wait outside until everything is okay,after the doctor come out,Seungri asks the doctor about G-Dragon's condition.Then he goes back to you guys.

"So,how is he?" you asked him curiously.

"He's okay now,but the doctor said something about the side effect of the injury,but I forgot what is it.It's starts with an A...." Seungri replies while rubbing the back of his neck.It's really obvious the maknae was soo excited to even focusing on what the doctor said.

"Yah maknae,you supposed to let us ask,see,you cant even remember what is it about!" Taeyang seems to be a bit pissed off.

"Ok,settle down...instead of fighting,I'll think we should see Jiyong now,shall we?" before a fight starts to break out,you push all four members into G-Dragon's ward.

As all of you enters the ward,you run and hug him tightly while crying.
but then

"Who...are you guys?Where am I?What happened to me?" ​all of you are shocked and you backed off of him after you hear what G-Dragon are saying.

"Jiyong...dont you remember who are we?Dont you remember me and your gang?Your naughty maknaes?" you tried sounding as calm as possible thinking he was only joking, eventhough panic started engulfing you.

"Sorry..I really dont know who are you guys...and who's Jiyong?" his reply just literally made your heart stop. He's seriously aint playing around.

"Jiyong,dont play fool with us,dont you know your name?Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon,the famous school bully?" even the calmest of them all start hinting panic in his words.

"Sorry..I dont remember you guys,my name and everything..." G- Dragon replied naively and blankly.

"I think remember what the doctor says nows,GD hyong is having an amnesia,where he forgets about everything!" the maknae just have to tense up everyone in the room who are still in denial about the famous school bully losing his memory.

"WHAT?!JINJA?!WHY ONLY NOW YOU REMEMBER?!" shouts you and his other hyungs in the room in absolute frustation.

"I'm sorry" crystals of tears began to form in the maknae's eyelid.

"Will he..ever remember anything back?" you asked, hoping for a slight relief from what the maknae would reply.

"The doctor said he doesn't...really sure of it." the maknae hesitated.

The happy moment you guys were having just now have turned into a sad moment.You kneel down to the floor,crying and punching the floor while blaming yourself.Other Bigbang members just lean against the wall watching you blaming yourself,but then they're pity of you and start to settle you down.G-Dragon just watch the scene in front of him with many questions playing in his mind and confusement.

"This is all my fault,if only I'm looking where I'm going that day,if only I just not too happy that day,if only I didnt hear what Jiyong said,this wont happen!I'm useless,useless,useless!" tears of awful sadness and regret began drowning you while you continuously punched the floor.

"Hajima,it's not your fault!It already happen,dont blame yourself!" Taeyang decided that he had enough seeing seeing you punching the floor till your fist looks like it's about to explode blood.

"B-but..." you're about to continue expressing your agony when Taeyang stopped you.

"I said stop it!" he halfed shouted, beforec continuing talking in a soft voice, "We'll find ways to cure Jiyong's amnesia,dont worry,ok?Now get up,you dont want Jiyong to get stressed up seeing this right?" he patted your back gently and wiped a tear that's flowing on your cheek.
 
"Okay..." you wiped your tears before standing up, "We'll find ways to cure Jiyong's amnesia okay guys?" you tried to look as strong as ever when the fact you just want to have a second wave of mental breakdown.

"Okay!We'll find the cure together!Hwaiting!" all the other four Bigbang members replied, trying to give light to the already a shade ahead of black situation.

A few days later,all 6 of you are discharged from the hospital.All of you decide to keep company of G-Dragon at his home,since he's still not fully recovered.His head is still bandanged.You guys go back to your own homes first to pick up your clothes and stuff leaving G-Dragon alone for awhile in his home.You do tell him to just rest and dont move too much,but after all of you left, he begans to speculate of what had happened.

"Ahh,what did actually happen to me?Why I cant even remember my own name?Who's that girl?Who are those guys?Why I cant remember anything about myself or them?!I'm so stupid,I'm so stupid,I'm so is stupid!!!Stupid,useless,stupid,useless!" he mocks himself while stomping his feet on his bed with frustation.

G-Dragon hates his amnesia condition now.He doesnt know how to express it,so he starts to throw everything on the floor,messing up his room.Minutes later,you and Bigbang are in front of Jiyong's house with your own clothes' bags when all of you heard glass breaking followed by a scream.

"What's that?" asked Seungri curiously.

"I heard it come from Jiyong hyung's room....could it be??!" Daesung reacts, his gut telling him hard that something that's aint pretty had happened inside the house.

"You better wish that didnt happen..." the deep-voiced hyung threatens the second maknae.

"Aish!I told ya someone must be here watching out Jiyong for awhile while we're went home even we left him for awhile!Look what had happened!" you half-screamed to the other members.

"Hajima!Now it's not the time fight!!Better if we go in and check it out." Taeyang tried to resolve the tense, as always.

-To be continued-
 


AYO AYO!
Uhuh.
Gojitmariya- 

I should stop lol exucse me xD
WELL HELLO SUBBIES IM BACK TO UPDATING! *le sings iKON's Welcome Back*
Might as well give you some double triple updates as a comeback special if I managed to edit it :P
Btw you're wondering why and where have I been disapearing for almost 2 years, checkout Chapter 19 .

But hey hye again, as always dont forget to leave some comments down there! Dont treat the comment section as it is just a decoration, it also has feelings TT

Wow why I always leave some effing long a/n's?! well that's all im blabbing for now, enjoy the update ^^

MysteryM