Bloody

School Bully Love Story

The next morning,you and Bigbang are about to leave the house for school before G-Dragon spots a letter on the doorstep.He picks it up to see from whom it is.He sees the envelope has blood marks on it.He confirmly sure it's from the thugs.He quickly take it in to read with all of you.

G-Dragon slowy opens up the letter,and this what it said:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:G-Dragon the Traitor

If you're brave enough,do come at the dark alley with the weak friends of yours.I just wanna 'meet' you.I'm gonna make sure you and the weaklings of yours suffer,just like what you did to us years ago...JUST WAIT AND SEE,JIYONGIE!

You're just a stupid innocent kid when I took you with me,
But as you grow,you backstabbed me,
And now you're going to pay for what you've done,
I'm going to destroy you and your friends,ONE BY ONE!

BEWARE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That stupid thugs..." G-Dragon closes up the letter with anger starts to take control.You and the other four who noticed this,quickly sit far away from him,while calming him down.

"Woah hyong,calm down..."

"Yeah Jiyong,calm down....."

"We're not going to meet them,right?" you abruptly ask.

"Yes we're n-" 

"Yes,we ARE going to fight them,I cant stand being bugged like this!" the furious G-Dragon answer.

"WHAT?!JINJA?!"

"Take back what you said,Jiyong.Dont you remember what happened during our last fight with them?Dont you remember what happened to your bandaged head?Dont you,Jiyong?!You dont even remember me because of that,until now!" you say, with a little hope that he will change his mind. The other member try to help you change their leader's mind.

"Yeah GD,it's a bad idea" 

"I dont want to predict anything...It might be real..." Daesung had his lesson to talk wisely from the incident you guys had with the thugs.

"Hyong,you're not serious about it right hyong?please,say NO!"

"I wont go if I were you."

"Hajima!I dont care!We're still going there.And before one of you could deny it...I wont change my mind!"  G-Dragon quickly goes out of the house for school before any of your guys could decline.He left all of you with a sudden silence.

After a few minutes,you,and the other four members of Bigbang also follow him to school.For the whole day at school ,G-Dragon wont talk a word to any of you,until class is over....

"Let's go,if you guys are really my friends,or I'll just fight alone." he sternly states that in front of you guys before making his way to the alley.

You,T.O.P,Taeyang and the two maknaes just follow him from behind.You guys dont have the dare to talk to him,incase he will get more furious.As all of you are approaching the dark alley,you and Seungri,Daesung,Taeyang and TOP begin to whisper among yourselves.

"Woah,I'm getting the chills now MinYoung noona." this is like once in a kabillion times that you saw the overconfident being scared.

"Tell me about that,me too...brr....." Daesung says, emphasizing the maknae's fear.

"It's not only you guys,all of us are feeling up the chills...." you tell the maknaes.

"Do you think,we should run back?" says Seungri. This time fear is clearly evident in his expression. Guess he couldn't stand being beaten up hard by the buff men no more.

"I wouldnt do it if I were you,do you want to get hit from GD?" voices the deep-voiced hyung.

"Yeah,stupid idea I tell yah." agrees Taeyang.

"We're here.The same dark alley we come weeks ago." Daesung announces you guys' arrival while gulping hard.

Upon hearing Daesung say that,all of you look up.Yes,it's the same dark alley where you and Bigbang used to get beaten up.Then,all of you can see a group of men in black coming towards you guys.It's the thug.You can see a bat which is full of blood.You have no problem recognizing that it's G-Dragon's baseball and you're pretty sure that it's his blood on it.The thugs' leader and G-Dragon come in front together.

"Well,hello,Jiyongie,looks like you accepted the challenge eh?" the leader shows his infamous smirk and gives a harsh push to G-Dragon. 

"Can you just stop doing that irritating smirk?!"  G-Dragon reacts by grabbing his collars, "I would do anything just to make sure you dont destory me and my friends life."

"Bla bla bla,whatever you wanna say,I dont care.." he arrogantly scoffs before continuing, "Well,I wanna meet because of...THIS!"

A loud thud was heard.

"Jiyong!!!!"

All of you are in shock to see the leader hits G-Dragon head with the bloody bat.G-Dragon falls down to the ground while trying to endure the pain.The leader gives his irritating smirk once again and throws the bat beside G-Dragon.You cant bear to see G-Dragon is hurt again,quickly run to him.

"Jiyong!!!Are you okay?Damn you,stupid thugs!" you give the thugs a killing glare, only to be laughed back by them.

"Argh..my head.." you suddenly looks at you, "I think...I remember you....MinYoung??!!"

"You.. you remembered me?" you ask, Happinese begin to overwhelm you, but you know it isn't the time to go all 'yeay' and such.

"What?Jiyong recongnizes MinYoung back?!JINJA?!" the other four members of Bigbang who are standing on the side are also shocked seeing the situation.

"Boss...." a thug voices out, sounding worried.

"Shut up!I know!.Boys!I think we leave Jiyongie for the last,BEAT UP THE GIRL AND THE BOYS FIRST!" 

And with that, the thugs kick away G-Dragon who is whining in pain and go towards you.They beat you up hardly like they've done to you the last time and push you away.This time,you dont faint like you used to before,you're stronger now to endure the pain.You just sit and the spot you were pushed to while regaining your energy.While the thugs,they go to the other members of Bigbang and fight them off easily.T.O.P is thrown to the wall,Daesung to a black room nearby,Seungri among the boxes and Taeyang among the empty nuclear containers.They are like you too,trying to hold the pain and regaining back their energy.After awhile,you can see the thug leader smirking,satisfied of his thug and began to talk again.

"Good,they're weak enough now...hahaha!Now it's your turn,traitor!Thug 1,get me the knife!The others,hold him up!"

So,Thug 1 goes to take the knife while the other thugs hold G-Dragon up:

"So,any last words?" the heartless thug leader smirks for the nth time.

"Please just stop your ing irritating smirk." G-Dragon replies, sounding as annoyed as ever.

"I just wanna let my ex bestfriend see this for the last time,cant I?Anything else to say?" the man continues to smirk as he is talking.

"I rather die for my friends,and girlfriend." says G-Dragon, looking away from the thug leader's evil face.

"Famous last word.That's all?" the thug leader asks.

G-Dragon closes his eyes, hesitating for a moment, before mouthing a "Yes." 

"Okay,bye2,TRAITOR!"

"NO!!!!"

The thug leader throws two knives at G-Dragon.But suddenly,something unexpected happens...

-To be continued-


Dun dun dun...a cliffhanger....what happened?! OMO OMO

Hahaha... you have to wait for tomorrow's update then :P

This marks the 10th chapter of the fic, meaning there's only 7 more left! yeayy

Btw, do you like the story so far? Leave your thoughts down there juseyoo *sparkles eyes*

I've done my triple updates, so see you tomorrow! Annyeong ^_^

MysteryM