At Last...Confessing Time

School Bully Love Story

 

After spending one more week in the hospital,finally,you're discharged from the hospital. Eventhough your condition are quite good already,you still need to be careful as your wounds from the stabs are still not fully healed. That evening,Bigbang and Se7en decide to bring you to hang out at your guys favourite place...the park near the Han River. They want you to feel the fresh air there so that you get better faster. All of you decide to walk as the location is not too far from Bigbang's house.

On the way there,G-Dragon always walks behind you and ready to catch you if you fall as you cant really walk normally. At the park,you guys play hide-and-seek like kids,and also play tags. When all of you are tired,everyone starts to lie down on the soft grass including you. You guys enjoy reminiscing old memories there,making crack jokes and poking each other.

After awhile,G-Dragon suddenly gets up.

"MinYoung,follow me." he says while holding out his hand at you.

"Huh?Wae?" you stand up and follows him in pure confusement.

He takes you to the Han River's bridge, one of the famous place in Korea for couples to make their confesssions... and also suicides (oh lolol). While you're still wondering the reason he takes you there, G-Dragon suddenly kneels down to you.

"MinYoung,you know what,it's been awhile since I want to tell you this,but the fights and each other getting injured seriously plus with me temporarily losing my memory had delayed me to tell this.But I think now is the time for me to tell this MinYoung." he says it with a serious tone.

"Mwo?" still feeling disoriented and dazed, you ask him.

"MinYoung,saranghae" he presents to you with a beuatiful he's been keeping all this time before sweetly continues his sentence with something you never expect your bully would say.

"Will you accept this ring and be my girlfriend?" 

You are full of shock as you hear that. Who wont, when your secret crush whom you think has no other intention in the world than making chaos of your life  suddenly shares the same feeling you're having at him and confesses?

"Jiyong,are you serious?Or this is part of your plan to bully me?" you ask him, still not believing what your ears had intrepreted coming out from the bully's mouth.

"Yes,I'm serious.Actually,I had a crush on you since the first time I see you,that's why I always bully you...Yes,I'm  the one who puts the love letter on your desk,that's why you saw me running out of your class. Then,two months ago,after you went home with your fever in the heavy rain,my gang and I had followed you secretly so that I can go to the front of your house and confess there,but then,you involved in a fight with the thugs,and-" he begins to explain everything.

But by that time, you'd understood everything. He's not kidding. You cut his words by answering,

"I understand.Yes Jiyong."

"Yes for what?"

"I'll accept your ring and be your girlfriend...coz actually...I also love you secretly...but I'm scared to tell you...coz I'm afraid you'll laugh when I tell you that..." you puffy cheeks begin to blush like crazy as you also confess your feeling to him all this while.

"Jinja?!So,can I make our second kiss here,girlfriend?" G-Dragon gives you a playful smirk, playing the bad boy character he is, while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Huh,stop with the eyebrow wiggling,school bully SLASH ex thug.Of cours-"

Your romantic moment was cut by Seungri's shout of his success of filming you guys confessing accompanied by Daesung.But Seungri had stated it too loud.

"Yes!Got the vid of GD hyong confessing to MinYoung noona! Now here comes the best part!" Seungri says, full of excitement while holding his cam recorder.

Both you and G-Dragon give the maknaes a shocked plus a "we'll kill you alright" glare, which is noticed by Daesung.

"Seungri,I think you had stated that too loud,GD hyung and MinYoung noona are looking at us now...I'll run first!" Daesung sprints away leaving Seungri behind the tree.

"Oh noo,big trouble!!" Seungri jerks his head out from behind of the tree to see both of you death glaring him. As he turns back to push Daseung and run together with him, he's suprised to see Daesung who is already running and scrambles away, dropping the camera(which belongs to G-Dragon) on the grass.

"Yah naughty maknaes!Brace yourselves,I'm going to 'teach' you guys to be good!" G-Dragon shouts at them for doing that.

"Hahaha,teach them very well for disturbing our first kiss as a couple slash our second kiss." you let out a little giggle.

As G-Dragon is about to chase them,when he remembers about you, so he turns back and go to you.

"I'll catch 'em after this,let me bring you to the bench there first" he says while showing you a bench nearby.

"Gwenchana.I can walk myself there,it's not too far....go get 'em first" you refuse,saying that you could walk yourself.

"Please dont refuse MinYoung,I dont want to fall again if you walk by yourself." a hint of worry and care is shown in the school bully leader's face.

"Haish,this guy is being soo overprotective,aigoo....alright....." you playfully whine at him as both of you walk together to the bench.

"Jiyong,can I ask you something?" you say to him while brushing off the dried leaves from the bench under a big shady tree before sitting on it.

"Huh?" he replies.

"Actually,how long I've been in coma?" you begin to voice out your curiosity. You've been wondering about it for awhile since you felt you'd followed them to school for quite a long time.

"Why do you want to know?Okay,you're been in coma for approximiately a month." he quickly answers when you started to pout and furrow your eyebrows at him for not directly answering you question.

"Woah,that's such a long time...." You wowed in disbelief, before continuing asking "After my heart suddenly stops that day,did I instantly wake up after that?"

"Nah,after the incident,you're back in coma for another five days and then only you wake up..." there was a long pause before that, probably still taken aback by what happened that day.

"F-five days?That's quite a long time.For me,after that,there's a bright light blinded my eyes,and when it's gone,I was awake.I thought it was for a short period,I dont know it was five days in the real world...." again, you're overwhelmed of how different time goes in the real world and the other realm.

After you finish asking your questions to G-Dragon,he gets up and runs to get the naughty maknaes.He reminds you not to move from the bench,that he'll be back in a few minutes.You can hear the voices of G-Dragon shouting,Seungri and Daesung screaming while running,and ends with both of them desperately promise to G-Dragon for not repeating their actions.You,T.O.P,Taeyang and Se7en laugh when you guys hear that.All the sudden, you have a little bit of pity to the maknaes.So,you get up slowly,take the camera that was left on the grass earlier, and walk to the three of them.

"Hyung/Hyong,stop it!It hurts!Okay,we promise not to do it again!" both maknaes desperately cry.

"Good,naughty maknaes." G-Dragon naughtily snares at them.

"Hey hey Jiyong,stop,have pity on the maknaes." you who just came into the scene pat onto G-Dragon's shoulder.

"MinYoung?Didnt I told to just stay on the bench?What if you fell down just now?" says G-Dragon who is shocked to see you there, half scolding and half worried.

"But the fact is,I'm not,okay?" you reply to the young man sternly, while cleary hinting some annoyance in your tone.

"By the way,maknaes?" you turn at Seungri and Daesung.

"Yes MinYoung noona,you can punish us next..." both of them say in a monotone while hanging their heads down.

"Nah,I'm not as badass as this fella here...." you playfully glare at their leader while wearing a naughty smirk, which of course, you learned from him. Your actions resulted with him shouting a "Hey!" and nudges his elbow softly on the side of your arm. 

"Whatever,by the way,maknaes,I just want to say thanks for recording this vid,at least,me and Jiyong has some memory recorded in his camera...so we can review it back again when we want to....Gomawo!" you continue your chat with the maknaes.

"Thanks not accepted,you only said this after GD hyong beats us up!" Seungri pouts while his head looks away as a sign of sulking.

"It's hyUng Mister Lee SeunghyOn!" SE7EN shouts from nowhere.

"Yeah,the apprieciation's not accepted!" Daesung then does the same thing as Seungri.

"BUT....you guys really deserve the beat up from Jiyong,for interupting our sweet times. And since you guys are acting like this, maybe you deserve another round of hits from Jiyong, am I right?" you look at G-Dragon, who's already ready with his fist, just waiting for a green light to be given by Commander Park Minyoung. 

"Noona NOOO!" the maknaes, causing a series of laughter to erupt again from all of you guys that are loud enough to be heard by everyone near the Han River. 

-To be continued-


I'm back again dear readers!
Sorry for being late again wuu neomu mianhaeyoo TT
School holidays has kept me busy (with sleeping all day and fangirling and also not to forget eating oh lol) so since im free today and kinda bored I decided to update this for all my beloved readers <3

How are you liking the story so far? Leave your comment down there juseyoo, loves or hates I dont care xD

We're only 2 chapters away to the ending! Yeayyy \(^_^ )/
Should I finish it all today?

Maybe I wont do what I have said (lol typical authornim) but I'll try, arraseo?

Like I told you before, this last 3 chapters is only all about sweets and cheese, so enjoy!

MysteryM