♪♫Music Therapy♫♪

School Bully Love Story

 

All of you are worried to hear the glass breaking sound followed by a scream from G-Dragon.You guys are worried if anything bad happened to him.So,all of you quickly go into the house and burst in G-Dragon's room.What all of you thought is right.G-Dragon had punched the mirror in the bathroom,and he screamed just now because one the mirror's shard had cut his skin,making his fist bleeds.His room is also is in a total mess

"JIYONG!WHAT ARE YOU DOING!DO YOU WANNA KILL YOURSELF!" you hug him while tears are falling down your cheeks.

"Let me go!Let me kill myself!I'm useless!Why do I have to live when I cant remember anything about myself?!" he pushes you of him,making you fall down and a mirror shard cuts your mouth and it instanly bleeds.

"Ah.." you winced in pain.
"Jiyong I know would never do this to me!" you shout at him before you start to cry louder and runs out of the room to find a the first aid box to treat your wound.

"What have you done Jiyong....Daesung!Maknae!TOP!Go follow MinYoung and comfort her!" the more stern version of Taeyang order, making the other three guys scramble and follow you.

After all of them left the messy room, Taeyang gives G-Dragon a big slap in the face.

"What do you think you have done!You hurt your girlfriend!" he shouted.

"Go away from me,or I hurt you next!" replied the amnesia boy, while forcefully grabbing a mirror shard to threat Taeyang.

"How dare you wanna hurt your bestfriend!" the other boy shouts again.

"That's because I cant remember who are you!I cant even remember that girl,those boys just now and even myself!There's no way I can remember!" GD throws the mirror shard away, leaving his right hand now full of blood like he just murdered someone.
 

"KWON JIYONG AKA G-DRAGON!!LOOK AT ME!" Taeyang takes GD's head up, "There IS a way you can remember!We'll find the ways!You just to be patient!And please,dont do stupid things again,like you did today!DO I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?!" says Taeyang, as stern as a military general.

That sentence managed to make G-Dragon turn speechless before he cries and hugs Taeyang, regretting his foolish mistakes

"I'm sorry,I know I wasnt supposed to do that,I'm just stressed of my condition" said G-Dragon in between his tears.

"It's okay,now let's go down an treat your wound,shall we?" Taeyang replied to his bestfriend calmly as the tense went down.

After awhile you,TOP and the maknaes didnt hear any screaming,you see Taeyang is coming down with G-Dragon.G-Dragon apologizes of his actions just now.Then you cry and hug him.You know that you must help him regain his memory,since not only him who is upset,you too.You treat his wound after your wound is treated.That night,after G-Dragon fall asleep,you and his gang disscuss the way to regain his memory fast in the living room.

"So,do you guys have any suggestion?" you asked, starting the discussion.

"I have noona!We could always use flash cards!We put our pictures on a card and show it to him!I'll work,believe me!" the maknae voices out his idea confidently (as always xD)

"Well,many people used that method,and it did actually worked,but maybe it'll need a kinda long time to regain his memory back." the wise yet the least matured hyung gives his thought.

"Hmm,sounds good,but it would be better if there's any method that's faster.Anyone?" you asked if there's any more quick solution to this problem than Seungri's idea.

"Me,noona!We could do music therapy!Jiyong hyung likes music though,we play a song from his favourite artist,and maybe he could remember something!" this time, it's Daesung's to give an opinion.

"Hmm,I agree Daesung's idea more.Jiyong does really love music.But,it might also need a bit of time,since there's only the song without an image for him to picture his old memory..." says Taeyang.

"Hmm...." you think for awhile, "Aha!Why not we put our two maknaes idea together and made a video with our pictures in it with his favourite song played?" you suggest an idea to the other four guys.

"Jyeah,that could work!" all of them agreed without any doubt. They know you'll only decide the best for the recovery of their leader.

"Alright,since all of you agreed,tomorrow morning,we make the video earlier at school in the music room,and during recess,you guys wait at the music room,while I bring Jiyong in!" you said, a little hyped of what the outcome tomorrow.

"Oh yeah,sounds great!" replied TOP, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri.

"But,wait for sec noona,I just googled about on my Ipad here,and it said,this way is the fastest way to regain someones memory,but it might just regain partially of his memory,so we better dont put our hopes too high if GD hyong still cant remember some" Seungri reassure you and his other hyungs, so that no one will get hurt emotionally if the result tomorrow weren't as what they expected.

"Okay,we wont maknae.Now,for the song,what's the latest song from Jiyong's favourite artist?" you start dicussing about the song to pick.

"Well,it's Michigo"
"Michigo?!Going crazy?!I dont think I take that,we might just want a calm song"
"How about Butterfly?or That XX?"
"Butterfly...too fluttery...That XX,isnt that song meant to mock someone?Okay,we need might need some calm song,but it's no harm to have a lil bit of uppbeat,since Jiyong loves upbeat songs"

Everyone in the living room start squeezing their brain liquids for a suitable song to pick, when suddenly Seungri once again comes with a brilliant suggestion.

"Aha!How about Today?"

" Oh yeah!Thanks for reminding me about that song,maknae!Everyone agree of Seungri?" you asked to the other three.

"Oh yeah!"

"Okay,meeting dismiss,everyone go to sleep now,we have a mission tomorrow!" 
you shooed everyone to go to sleep.

You go to one of the empty rooms in the house and sleep.Taeyang,Seungri,TOP and Daesung just sleep in the living room.You hope your plan of regaining G-Dragon's memory,will succeed.The next day,you,G-Dragon and Bigbang go back to school. Almost everyone in the school missed you, and the bullies.Eventhough Bigbang is such a pain in the , but the school's environment had became dull without them. G-Dragon just fakely smile to everyone eventhough he dont even remember anything. All of them are shocked to see that since G-Dragon would usually throw his sinister smile signing their lives won't be easy that day. During recess you work out your plan that you made last night with the boys.

"Follow me to the music room Jiyong." you approached him slowly who was just finished eating.

"Why do I have to follow you?" he blanky asks.

"Me and your gang have a way for you to regain your memory" you smiled at him.

"Jinja?!What are you waiting for now,let's go!" he beams, excitedness and happiness clearly evident in his face.
"Anyway,you look sweet when you smile." he added before smiling back at you.

"Nah,but thanks." as he walk in front of you, you cant help but blush over his compliment just now.

You and G-Dragon quickly go to the music room.You let him to sit on the chair while the rest of you guys stand around him.You play the song 'Today' which is sang by his favourite artist.The video is full of pictures of you guys.His face is blank at first,but at the end of the video,he starts to sing along,and you guys follow along.Then,a miracle y'all waited happened.

♪♫So today,I dont care cuz we wild we rolling stone 

"Today...nan baramcheorom jayuropge" G-Dragon slowly start singing along. All you guys started gasping slowly in happiness.

"I'm rocking my life away." you continued.

"So today,I dont care cuz we wild we rolling stone" the maknae join in the chain exicitedly.
 
"Today..." ToDae sings along while looking at each other happily, "nan baracheorom jayuropge,"

"I'm rocking my live away." 
Taeyang joins in.

"So today...I dont care cuz we wild we rolling stone Today....nan baracheorom jayuropge,I'm rocking my life away!" all of you sing together and end the chorus with an excited scream.

Your plan worked like a charm. Moments later, G-Dragon begins recalling his memory one by one.

"Now I remember!My name is Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon,I'mma school bully and an ex-youngest thug member of the most wanted thugs in Korea.And you're...*points to every member of Bigbang*Taeyang,TOP,and my two naughty maknaes,Daesung and Seungri..." he recalls. You begin to feel bad that he hasn't mentions your name yet.

"Yah Jiyong!Welcome back!" all the four other members give him a big bro hug and a high-five.

"Me?How about me?" you curiously asked, as fear began building up inside you.

"You..I cant really remember who you are....." he replies while holding his head trying hard to remember you.

"It's okay,you will next time." you tried sounding normal as possible but you can't help looking like a heartbroken person. Well, who don't?

You run to the back of the school and cry your heart out.You are very sad because,this is your own plan,but G-Dragon can't even remember you.

-To be continued-


Wassup everyone! 
Second update! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I went out with my mom since yeah I just finished my finals so im enjoying my short freedom xD
And I finally got the adult colouring book i've been wanting, yeayy~ \(^_^)/

So to make up for you guys, how about a triple update today? xD
I only planned for double updates but yeah I'll try tripling it today for you guys arraseo? ;)

And hey dont forget to leave you thought down there! I'm really curious of what you think of the story.
(And hey i might give one more extra updates if any of you commented, who knows? :P)

Ghawd I should control myself from making goddamned long a/n's !

Peace out!

- MysteryM