I Should Have Seen Where I'm Walking To...

School Bully Love Story

*Your POV*

Here am I,walking from school in the rain,with a fever.But yeah,I don't care about it,I'm so happy now to know that girl is me all the time,and that's mean my love is not one sided anymore!

But then,me,with the famous school bully?Haha,there's a funny and weird love story coming here,but what do I care?


I suddenly come across a paper which fall of from my hand.It's the paper where I wrote about Jiyong's 'mystery girl' last night.Ah,I better tear off the proof-thingy paper,I dont need it anymore.Without hesitation,I tear the paper to pieces and even step on it.

There,done.Now,I better go-


I stop  my monologue and also stop walking when I see a group of men coming to my way.It's the group of thugs that always beats and disturbs people who walk at their territory.Then I realized that I'm actually walking ON their territory!I know it that I'm gonna be in such a big trouble.

"
Yah,pretty girl,where are you going?" a thug who seems to be like the leader ask me.He looks quite young,like a high school graduate,but by seeing him as a thug I'm sure he pratically never gone to school at all.

"I wanna go home,please let me go or else I gonna beat you to pieces!" I reply him with a sharp,cold and brave response.Trying to act tough like you are in front of Jiyong eh Park Minyoung,when you're inside actually shivering to death!

"Pretty girl is angry,so scary.What if I still dont want to let you go?" the thug leader replies in a teasy voice,an evil smirk formed on his foul mouth.How I hate people doing that.It just bring me much more anger.

"You're gonna regret this!" with much anger and strength built up in me,I punched and beat the leader with all my might till he falls down to the ground.Suprisingly,it didnt take too much time and effort to take him down.Guess he was just such a after all.

"Now let me go!" I shouted fiercely.

I should have guess by beating him up and shouting to him like that,only pulls me more into danger.

"Quite strong for a pretty girl like you eh?I think YOU are going to regret for what you have done!Boys!Your snack is here!Beat her up!" the thug leader gets up easily and gives order to his..gang.

With that,the thugs begin to beat me up.Blood begin to come out from my mouth and nose.My whole body hurts a lot because of the hard beatings.I felt very weak and unable to fight them back or move even a muscle.

*G-Dragon's POV*

Me and my gang are following Minyoung just like what we planned.As we're following her,Seungri starts to whisper:

"Hyong,it seems like she didnt even notices us here..." 

"It's better that she didn't notices us,do you want our plan to fail?" I give him a smack on the head.This maknae could be such an annoying and stupid bug sometime.

"It's not our plan actually,it's YOUR plan." that kid retorts.

"Duh,whatever." not feeling like continuing talking to that big mouth,I to the front to catch up with Taeyang,leaving the other three at the back.

Then,YoungBae sees her tearing up something.

"Yah,what's she tearing there?Can it be..." he's assuming if Minyoung is tearing up my letter.

"Nah,that's not the letter I gave her.Mine is much smaller than whatever paper she's tearing up." I take a good look at it from afar before denying YoungBae's assumption.

Then,we begin to realise that Minyoung and us are entering the thugs' territory without she even noticing it herself.Yahh,dont you look where are you going to girl?!I swore to myself before to never set foot back here again at this filthy place after I ran from the thugs.But it seems like,here I am again,not as a thug,as a high school bully.

"Hey,do you realise where we are and where she's going?" T.O.P asked.

"Oh no,hyong!We're at the thugs' territory!" Seungri begans to panic.

"Omg!Where's my smeeeelll thingy when I need it!" Daesung panics too and even in this kind of situation,he still can make a reference of his role in our 'Secret Garden' parody for the school play last year.That Doraemon --'.I hate how they pick me to be such ty gay kissing this and that guy,euw.

"Bad news Jiyong I tell ya." YoungBae,known to be the calmest member of us 5,just shakes his head to me.

"Ah I know,stop!!Let's just hope she'll be fine" I half-shouted,with a bit feeling of panic and anger starts welling up.

"Anyway,TOP,Daesung,how could you guys remember about my baseball bat?Usually,both of you are the ones that always forget things the most." decided to lower a bit the tense going on,I changed the topic by asking ToDae regarding my bat.It's a miracle those kids can remember when they forget the most.

"We dont know,suddenly we remembered that.Aish,there's a benefit of you bringing it home.what if Minyoung get beaten up by the thugs all the sudden?We're in their territory now..." says Daesung. 

"You better wish that didnt happen oh Daesung,if you dont want the baseball bat to hit your head first before the thugs' head!" Daesung seriously shouldnt crack a joke like that now.I could just lose my temper in a blink of an eye.

Then,Seungri just sees Minyoung struggling with the thugs and she is beating the thugs' leader down.

"Er,Hyong,I dont think you wanna see-" I quickly focus my view at where Seungri is pointing before he even have the chance to finish his sentence.

"Daesung...." I give a sharp stare at him.I should have known whatever nonsense coming from his mouth might just be true.

"I said if she get beaten up,she's not even get beaten up-" he takes a big gulp after seeing where's all of us eyes' are watching at-Minyoung,who's being beaten up by the thug.

I'm hurt enough to see her being beaten up by the thugs and blood is coming out of and nose furiously.As I watch the scene before my eyes,I could feel my anger begin to control myself,and my eyes which are stinging and I guess are turning reddish.I grab my baseball bat as hard as I can,while making a fist at the other hand.

"MinYoung...." that name subconsciously slip out of my mouth.

Next thing I know,I wasnt paying attention on what's happening around me.My gang try to bring me back to reality,by calling me.

"Jiyong?Are you okay?Jiyong?" T.O.P hyung waves his hand in front of my face. 

"You can kill me if you want now." says Daesung,with full of guilt of the situation we're facing now.But there's no use Dae,I cant hear you.

"Hyong?Are you still here Hyong?" Seungri tries to call me.

But all of them failed,until YoungBae begins to scream at my ear.

"KWON JIYONG AKA G-DRAGON!Listen to us here!" he even give a good shake on my shoulder.

That scream made me back to reality,and they backed up a bit from me,just incase I do something unpredictable as they're not sure if I get much control of my anger already or not.

"It's okay,I can control the anger already." I tell them,assuring it's safe now to approach me.

"Erm..okay..." they reply,hastily approaching me.

"I think I have a good plan to save MinYoung" I tell them once they come close enough to me.

'What?" all the four heads turn to me,curious and excited written all over their faces.These kids.

One second they're scared like kittens,the next they're curious and excited like nothing had ever scared them.

"Okay,like this,you guys will go and fight the thugs first,I'll be watching from our hiding place here,and when all of you guys are weak enough,then only I come out,how's that?" I spill out my plan.I really hope they'll agree with this.

"Anything you say Jiyong,we'll just follow." T.O.P hyung,being a supportive hyung like always.

"Alright hyong,you can count on us!" maknae gives a big thumbs up without talking much,good thing he just follows without any objection this time --'

"If that means I'm not going to get a hit from you,okay." Daesung ah,could you just learn to let it go something quickly?You really to bring up things aren't you -_-'

"I just follow what you say Jiyong" YoungBae just easily agress,like he always do.

"Good.Now,what are you doing here,go!" with that,the four quickly charges to the thugs.

Minyoung,hold on,we're coming!

-To be continued-


Hello hello guyz!
Yep,another update!
To the old readers,you can see how much I change in this chap.
I hope you guyz will be entertained more with this change!
Dont forget to comment,AFF wont make a comment section for decorations!
Harsh comments are also welcomed,so
Come on boys!
Come on girls!
Come on,come on,
Come read and comment,comment!

-MysteryM