Coma:What's Happening?I Dont Understand!

School Bully Love Story

You wake up to the sound of machines beeping around.You sat down on the hospital bed,and you just feel...nothing,everything is numb.You open your eyes and see G-Dragon sleeping beside you while Bigbang is sleeping like canned sardines on the sofa.Seeing them sleep like that making you remember something.You look around and yes,you know this room.This is the exact room where G-Dragon was.Your view come again to G-Dragon who is sleeping.Then,something unexpected happens.You try to touch him,but your hand just go through him.You are totally shocked to know that.You pull your hand back and see it with you own eyes.You can see your hand is the same,nothing's different.You try to touch G-Dragon again,but the same thing just happen.

You get up and stand in front of the bed.You feel very light when doing that.That's the first mysterious thing you feel.Then,something even more shocking happens.You can see your own body,still on the hospital bed,with wires and tubes all over your body.Your eyes widened and you slap your cheeks profusely,but it's no use since you wont even feel anything.Still not enough getting shocked with that,something else happens.You heard a mysterious voice talking to you.

"You now have departed from your own body.You're still alive,but you are only your soul.None of your body nor soul is you,you is you when your soul and body is together.You can go in and out of your body as many time as you want and it wont makes any difference.But remember, NEVER....LET...ANYONE WHO KNOWS YOU SEE.. YOUR SOUL....or your MIGHT see yourself...DIE....only your soul will wander around that time.REMEMBER,MinYoung!?"

"W-what?Why?!What's happening?!I dont understand!Please come back here!" You try to call the voice again,but it's no use.The voice has fade away.

"Argh!!!What's happening right now?!I dont understand any of this!!I wonder if this what Jiyong feel when he was in coma." You began to talk to yourself.

"
Gaah!!!" you shout on top of your lungs, "Woah,good thing they dont wake up because of my scream,but wait,I'm just a soul..."

Then,as you are talking to yourself,G-Dragon wakes up.And,in coincidence,Bigbang also wake up at the same time.The two maknaes and T.O.P go out to get ready for school,leaving you,G-Dragon and Taeyang.You quickly jump back into your body.You forget that no one could see your soul.When you remember that,you almost jump out of your body again before you hear G-Dragon say something.

"Good Morning,MinYoungie...how are you?How's your injury now?Does it still stings?You will wake up today right?" he smiles brightly, but you know how that smile is not genuine at all.

"Jiyong,hajima,you better take your shower now and go to school." Taeyang orders his bestfriend.

"No,I'm not going to class today." G-Dragon replies.

"You must go." Taeyang strictly says.

"I'm not going without MinYoung." G-Dragon says while putting your hair on the back of your hair.

"KWON JIYONG!" his bestfriend screams. G-Dragon has been acting like a maniac since the day you were admitted to the ICU. He ignores the scrwam and continues talking to your unconscious self.

"MinYoung,please get well soon okay?I wont go to school without you.I just cant leave you...I..I..I.."  he starts to tear up, "MinYoung,mianhae,sorry for not listening to you,if I listen to you,none of this would happen,this is too much to be compared with the pain I used to have...I'm so sorry MinYoung..please forgive me....I feel very useless,I always hurt you...Mianhae..."

"Hajima,You might make her cry Jiyong." Taeyang says, this time in a softer tone.

You are touched to hear what G-Dragon is saying.You feel like hugging him and cry as much as you can.But you just cant,because it'll just go through him.And he also cant see you.Tears flow down you cheeks.And it's really tearing up,since I didnt cost any movement.G-Dragon who notices that quickly wipes your tear.

"See,what just I said.That's it,I'm going to school.Up to you to go or not.Annyeong." Taeyang slings his bag onto his shoulder and goes straight to the door, leaving only you and the school bully leader.

"MinYoung,sorry for making you cry,I dont supposed to make you like this.I think,I should go to school now,you might scold me to go to school if I wont right now.Bye,MinYoung.See you after school!" with that, G-Dragon gives a light peck on your cheeks. You're blushing like mad inside, but tries to hold it in, making sure no he didn't see it.

When G-Dragon leaves,you jump out your body again and throw your view to the window nearby.You can see G-Dragon catching up his gang and go to school.Then,you wander around the room and sometimes watch your frozen body on the hospital bed.

-To be continued-


Short double update!

Starting from here to Chap 14 it would be telling about what you aka Minyoung experience while being in a coma.

And the 14 year old me now thinks that the 12 year old past me was relying on her imagination to its peak by this chapter xD

Because just few months back I almost lost my life to a lung disease (im fine now! just incase if anyone cares lol) and yeah I actually got into a real coma and letme tell you it's nothing like astral projecting thing I've been writing on this fic xD

It's something between confusement and relaxing and straight up creepy lol I've experienced so many things in there but yeah it was a fun experince (oh yeah almost on the verge of death is fun LOL)

(There's goes the author blabbing to herself again --')

Okay, I should stop, seeya tomorrow!

MysteryM