Does He..Like Me?!

School Bully Love Story

You are walking to your class after recess.As you are approaching to you class,you saw G-Dragon rushing out of your class.He is shocked to see you.You hear him grunting something as he sees you.

"What's wrong Jiyong?Grunting coz your plan to bully your favourite victim failed?"you smirk while teasing him.

"You are such a stubborn girl...Didnt I told you before just call me G-Dragon?..or you just want me to bully you...now.."he then grabs your beloved watch and raises it up high so you couldnt grab it.

"YAH!Be careful with that,that's my beloved watch!Give it back Jiyong!"you jump and try to get your watch back,but it no use since he's taller than you.

"This is for your stubborness...for calling me Jiyong..Waa..what a beautiful watch you have here...but it will more beautiful if I throw it into the water fountain near us right?"he smirks while pointing to a water fountain near you guys.

"Please dont do that Ji- I mean G-Dragon,you know how much that watch means to me,give it back.."you make a sad face and surprisingly,G-Dragon falls for it.

"Ok,because I dont really feel like to bully you,I'll let you go...this time..."as he handed your watch,you quickly grab it as fast as you can and run.

"Thanks Jiyong!Such a babo for believing my fake sad face!Annyeong!" you shout,while running to your class.

"WHAT?!YAH!YOU THINK YOU'RE SAFE?I'M GONNA GET YOU AFTER THIS,AND YOU WONT ESCAPE AGAIN!"
he shouts back,filling the whole busy hallway with his scream.
 
"Waa...so scary.."you back,but deep inside your heart,you feel threaten with it.

Then,you go to your seat in your class.You are shocked to find out there's a letter on your desk.Before anyone notices it,you quickly opened the letter and this is what it said:

Dear MinYoung,

Since the first time I laid eyes on you,I really liked you.But I was too shy to tell it to you.Your seducing eyes makes me go crazy,you fair face always stuck in my mind.That proves enough that I really like you.You might wonder who sent this letter to you,but you will know it one day...when I have the courage to tell you....

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,

So does you.

By,
Your Secret Stalker



Your head begin to wonder who sent this letter.The scent on the letter smells familliar to you.Suddenly your mind is thinking something ridiculous:Could it be Jiyong?The scent smells like the perfume he likes and just now I saw him rushing out of my class and he seems so suprised when he saw me.If he the one who sent this,DOES HE...LIKE ME?!

-To be continued-