First Kiss As A Couple/Second Kiss

School Bully Love Story

Seungri and Daesung are about to deny the thanks you said to them because they had been beaten up by G-Dragon before that,but then you say that the beat up was necessary,because they had interupt someone's privacy. Everyone laughs when they both maknaes faces that turn back dissapointed.

"They're laughing at us Seungri..." 

"I know,we'll pay back later..." 

Suddenly,you feel a sharp pain at your stomach,near the area which you had been stabbed. You start to lose your balance due to too much pain, so you quickly grip on G-Dragon's shoulder tightly. 

"MinYoung? Wae? Yah! Gwenchana?" He who is shocked of your sudden action,holds you back barely before you fall,and asks why.

"Stomach...stab area...hurts...." you manage to voice out a few words while wincing in pain.

"See what happens if you dont want to hear what I say?You shouldnt move too much!" He scolds you in a worried tone while mumbling 'stubborn girl'.

Come,let's sit near the tree...." he then softly asks you. 

"O-okay...." you agreed without fighting him, as you are in so much pain.

He then holds you in his embrace and carries you to a shady tree nearby.You're shocked of his actions but then you're too much in pain at the moment to refuse. He then puts you down carefully with care under a shady tree, letting your back rest onto the tree trunk before sitting down beside you. He then pulls your head closer so it would land on his shoulder.

"So,feeling better?"he begins to talk to you as he didn't hear you wincing in pain for awhile.

"Yeah,kind of,thanks for being concern about me..." you reply, softly.

"Hey,you're ma girl,of course I care about you...." he says while tucking your hair behind your ear and your cheeks.

"Yeah...anyway,we still dont do the kiss right?" you look upon his face while scrunching your face cutely,earning a pinch in the cheek by the boy.

"Still could be naughty even when you're sick eh?Alright lets do it" he then shows off his infamous smirk.

He then wraps his hand around your waist and pulls your closer until both of you face each other. Your stares meet each other eyes, and you guys stay for awhile like that staring intensely as if the eyes are the secret doorways to sneak into each others heart and conquer it.

G-Dragon then makes his move and plants a deep kiss on your lips. You can feel the pleasure this time as the kiss was totally infected with love and now spreading to your whole body like a virus. The bully then decides to deepen the kiss and you just follow, since for now he had found the way to your heart and take full command of it and your whole body. The pain you had at your stomach before washed away immediately as if the hotness from the kiss has eased the pain. 

Both of you stayed like that for awhile before breaking the kiss due to the lack of air. You guys smile sheepishly at each other.

After the kiss,you and G-Dragon go back to be with the others, informing them that both of you are now an official couple, having fun for an another half an hour, and go back to Bigbang's house when it's almost time for the moon to shine up in the sky of Korea.

Without any of you knowing, Seungri has actually sneakily takes a picture of you guys kissing earlier before. 


At the house...

"Hey maknae,where's my camera?" G-Dragon asks for his camera from Seungri as they reached home.

"H-here hyong"

"Ehem...." 

"Opps,I mean,hyung."

Seungri hands it in with a scared expression plastered on his face.He needs to give it,or he might get beaten up worse. As G-Dragon takes the camera,Seungri prays hard that his leader hyung wont check the photos gallery. 

But unfortuntely, luck has decided not to help the naughty maknae today.

The other guy did check his photo gallery, as he knows when Lee Seunghyun is holding a camera, nothing can be trusted.

When he finds the kissing picture,Seungri is about to sprint away from there,but G-Dragon is more faster than him, he grips Seungri's shoulder,making the younger guy face his hyung which now looks more evil with his black singlet.

"Maknaes....what is this...." he shows the picture while giving death stare to Daesung and Seungri.

"Seriously,this time,I'm not involved in this..." Daesung gives his answer sounding as honest as he can and steps aways of the scene.

"Mister Lee Seunghyun....did you disturbed our sweet moments...AGAIN?!" the guy with black singlet furrows his eyebrow at terrified Seungri.

"Sorry hyo-hyung,I...I...I do this,so you could review this as your first kiss as a couple memory with MinYoung in this camera!Hehehe" the maknae gives off an awkward smile, hoping the angry dragon in front of him will accept his reason and let him go even tho there's only hope as thin as dust for that to happen.

"You're soo gonna get it again.....NAUGHTY MAKNAE!!!"

Again,another series of laugh blasts through the whole living room. G-Dragon and Seungri starts to throw their dirty clothes to each other all over the room. When there's no more dirty laundries to be thrown, G-Dragon stops for awhile,before smirking evilly at Seungri.

"Huh,good,no more throwing...." Seungri lets out a sigh, tired from the laundry fight.

" Oh just so you know, you're still not safe,Little Seunghyun" G-Dragon smirks evilly.

"W-what do you mean hyo-hyung...." Seungri gulps.

"It's been awhile since we played sandwich right?" G-Dragon asks him in a psychotic tone.

"S-sandwich?!"

At the time G-Dragon mentions the word 'sandwich',Seungri starts to pick up what his hyung is trying to say. He still remembers that he was piled up by his hyungs after successfully making their first performance for their school concert, 3 years ago(I'm reffering to the Lollipop 2 sandwich if you guyz noticed XD). He was the lowest layer of the 'sandwich',the most painful spot. It so painful that,after doing that,he had to walk while holding his back.

"Hyoung....you're not going to..." He gulps and his face becomes more scared as G-Dragon approaches him.

"Oh,yes...." G-Dragon replies evilly as the leader pushes the maknae on the floor. Without waiting for Seungri to turn back, G-Dragon lies on him.

"Aaah!Daesungie,help me!" Seungri screams in pain.

"Aye aye Ri!" Daesung then jumps on G-Dragon, in intention of making G-Dragon feeling the pain. But he forgot, if G-Dragon feels the pain, it will double up the pain of his partner in crime down there.

"Stupid maknae....You're increasing the pain not only on me,but on yours too...you really seriously wants to do this eh..." the guy in black singlet smirk while his face begins to cringe because of the pain that begins to set in.

"Argh....wrong step,now I think my intestines's gonna blow!" the maknaes shouts again in pain.

"Whut?You want some more?I'm okay with that..T.O.P,Youngbae,finish up the sandwich!" and with the leader's command, the other two members jumped on them, finishing the sandwich.

"Aniyaaa!!!"

Seungri screams on top of his lungs when T.O.P and Taeyang add the weight and pain on him. You can only giggle with Se7en who is sitting on a chair near their 'sandwich site' while mumbling "such pabos.". You quickly take G-Dragon's camera and snap a few pictures of them, and this what comes out:



(Guyz,just imagine this is the picture,and the messy things are because GD and Seungri throw things at each other before that,and the one who's sitting is on the chair is Se7en XD*lols at Seungri's face XD*)

News spreads out faster than Ferrari could go,because the next day when you come to school with Bigbang,you can hear the students gossiping of you and G-Dragon. They are clearly shocked of how an almost- nerd student like you and an unstoppable infamous school bully like G-Dragon could end up with each other. But again, opposites attracts. Some of your friends have also knew about it,that they start making up your couple names such as G-Young,MinG(pronounced as MinJi XD),and JiMin(
-To be continued-


Is this a dream?

Nope, MysteryM authornim did do a double update today, wohooo yeay for mee \( ^_^)/

The next chap would be the grand finale, wohoo!!

Finally im completing this fic (for the second time! xD)

If im not lazy or whatever, I might finish the fic later this night, or maybe tomorrow because no one really cares about this fic *sobs sobs*

Btw for the sweets and cheese scene above, sorry if it's not that romantic enough for you, im no expert in this boohoo TT

But I tried okay I tried :P

Okay that's all, see y'all at the final chap!

Dont forget to leave your opinion down there in the comments section! Pleasee dont treat the poor sections as if it was a decoration TT have pity on it TT

Lols Im cray cray xD

MysteryM