The Truth Behind The Lockers

School Bully Love Story

The next day,you come to school as usual.Of course,you are scared of what yourself challenged G-Dragon yesterday,considering you such a babo doing that.
You walk to your locker while looking around,as you have made a crime.But you really did a crime yesterday,with the school bully,G-Dragon.You make yourself well hidden behind your locker's door while taking your book quickly.You scared that G-Dragon will notice you and does bully you as he said yesterday since his locker is just 2 lockers away from yours.As you were taking your book,you hear someone coming to the locker.You recognise who is that.It's G-Dragon ,with his gang,Bigbang.You are about to scramble away,but that is before they start to talk about something that might reveal the mystery of the secret stalker's letter that you received yesterday.

"Hyung,how was your plan going on yesterday?"Daesung asks in his all time cheery voice.

"Yah,dont talk so loud,she might hear you babo."G-Dragon says in his hushed voice,smacking Daesung on the head while doing that.

"Hyong,if really she's here,you must be bullying her right now"says Seungri.

"I know that.But something tells me that she's around here....."G-Dragon begins to look around.

You're shocked to hear that,thinking that yourself might be in dead danger now,but as you are about to scramble away..

".....
Or maybe it's just my imagination,haha"
He then laugh and rubs his neck with a cute smile on his face.You could feel yourself melt seeing that sweet smile instead of his annoying smirk.

You felt relieved,and continued to hear their chit chat.

"Hajima,stop imaginating now,just tell us what happened yesterday,Jiyong"Taeyang who was tapping his feet from a few minutes ago finally voiced out impatiently.

"Aish,I told ya before call me G-Dragon,Youngbae"G-Dragon almost slap Taeyang on the shoulder,but Taeyang then quickly avoids,making G-Dragon only slapping the air.

"The mission was a sucess,but I'm afraid she knows that I'm the one who sent that letter yesterday,since I'm very sure the scent of my perfume was on there,and second,she saw me rushing out of her class yesterday"G-Dragon tells to his gang what actually happened yesterday in a soft voice,but since you're quite near him,you could still hear him talking.

After hearing that,you pretty sure that the secret stalker is him,Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon,the famous school bully.You're happy to know that your love is not one-sided.But then you  go into your thoughts.He might just be giving the letter from a guy who likes you.But you forgotten that he is stubborn enough to be ask for help especially when it comes to mushy mushy things like that.Then you thought he might send the letter to the wrong person,so you .You stopped your train of thoughts and continue hearing them.

"One question,do you love her?"asks Taeyang,after hearing the whole story.

"What kind of question is that?Of course I love her!If not,why do I send her that letter,and spent my recess and my free times bullying her?"replies the leader,with an unamused expression plastered on his face.

"Then go for it bro,confess to her,person to person."Taeyang then give a small pat on his bestfriend's back.

"It's not the perfect time yet."G-Dragon replies to him.He himself dont understand why he dont even make a move yet.

"You better hurry hyong,or else someone else gonna get her."Seungri teases the leader.

"I dont have to worry that,I always bully her on her free time,she wont have time to fell to anyone else."smirks G-Dragon as he proudly say that.

"Fine,if that's what you say."Seungri fixes his messy-styled hair,while examining his side profiles on at the mirror in his locker.Well,he's in charge of the playboy of the group,so he must look like one.

You've got a hint of the girl:He likes to bully her.Then it hit you.You never seen him bully other girls as much as he bullies you.Suddenly,you began to realise something.It's 15 minutes more before your first lesson starts.Forgotten that you're hiding yourself from G-Dragon,you quickly close your locker and run to your class.When you are slamming the door of your locker,it produces a slightly loud 'bang' and then you noticed that your cover has blown up.

"Jiyong,isnt that MinYoung?"the deep-voiced T.O.P ask G-Dragon,while pointing his finger at where you are rushing to scramble off from there.

"Where?"you could possibly hear your own fast and loud heartbeat when G-Dragon actually finds you in the crowd of peoples. 

"YAH!COME HERE YOU,I TOLD YA BEFORE YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ESCAPE AGAIN!"the hallway is again filled with G-Dragon's screaming.He already starts he move to chase you when he shouted.

"JEBAL,JUST BULLY ME NEXT TIME,I'M FREAKIN LATE TO MY CLASS!"praying hard inside for not letting him to catch you,without looking back,you quickly run past all the students and managed to get into your class without being caught by G-Dragon or being screamed at the face by the teacher for being late.As you are about to take your seat,you hear him screaming in the hallway:

"YAH!YOU ESCAPED THIS TIME,NEXT TIME,YOU GONNA GET IT FROM ME!"

You only could just gulp when his screaming is booming along the hallway.Fortunately,you suceed in avoiding G-Dragon and any of his gang especially Seungri,who's just like a second version of G-Dragon,during recess time and for the whole day.At night,you go into your thoughts again.You already have the first proof:He likes to bully the girl.
 

You were in your thoughts too much,that you started to yawn  few times and at last decided to go to sleep.You hope you would collect more infomation tomorrow about it.You drowsed to sleep without even knowing when you do so.Your body begin to feel hot,but you ignore it,considering it as just a slight fever and it'll be better by tomorrow.

-To be continued-