Five Guys Fight For One Girl

School Bully Love Story

After all of them agreed with G-Dragon's plan,Taeyang,TOP,Daesung and Seungri get out of their hiding place and go face to face with the thugs.

"Hey!Let the girl go!" Taeyang,who's leading the small group,fearlessly shout,making all thugs' eyes on them.

"Boys!Stop beating her up,let her breathe for awhile" with that command and a flick of fingers,his gang of thugs let you go for awhile.

You plopped down to ground,gasping for air while coughing up blood.It feels like it's been so long since you're inhaling sufficient oxygen you need.

"And you think WHO are you to command me like that?! All of you are just highchool bully right?" it's not that hard for the thug leader to guess they're school bullies,despite they're still in their school uniform.

"We are G-" before Seungri could tell from who's gang they're from,Taeyang cut his words:

"Dont tell him yah maknae!Let him know himself!" he raises his hand a bit,looks like about to smack the maknae's head before lowering it back down.

"Anyway,that girl who you're beating up is our leader's girlfriend,and you surely know who is him,so you better let her go!" utters Taeyang,eventhough you and G-Dragon arent even official yet.

"Try to keep his identity secret eh..it's alright,I can wait...you can take her..but first..Boys!Let go the girl,FINISH UP THESE BOYS FIRST!" after giving the four guys an evil smirk,he orders his group of thugs again to take them down.

Taeyang,TOP,Daesung and Seungri start to fight with the thugs.TOP doesn't like to fight very much,so he decided to just stay by your side and just fight the thugs that come to you.He cant run away with you,or else it would be worse.But sadly their fighting powers are not as strong as G-Dragon's.They defeated by the thugs a few minutes later,with many serious,bleeding injuries and all of them plopped down to ground,starting with TOP,Daesung,Seungri and Taeyang is the last one that could ever last.G-Dragon who is watching them from their hiding place sees that,and decided to get out and fight,with anger starting to control him again.

"
LET...THEMS..GO!" G-Dragon shouts from his hiding place.

"Who's that?!Show yourself!" the thug leader turns around to see if he can find the source of the voice.

"It's me,your old buddy,G-Dragon the traitor!" with his bat on the back of his shoulder,he step out of his hiding place and meet eye to eye with the thug leader,and then spreading out his arms.

"Yah,Jiyongie!You come at last!And you're still with the baseball bat that our boss gave to you when we're together in the thug gang!But look where you are!Just a under rated famous school bully,when you could just be the leader of one of the world's wanted thug like me! that thug leader still with his evil smirk while letting out a sinister laugh.

"This bat eventhough comes from the hands of the bad,but in the end it will KILL the bad,you'll see!Better I just become a famous school bully than committing crime with you!Now,I wanna stop this chit chat here,so you better let them go!" G-Dragon grips on his bat tightly,seems to be ready to swing it on someone's head any second.

"Waa...famous school bully aka ex-thug member wanna fight with the most dangerous thug in KOREA!" one of the thug at the back shouts in a teasy way.

"Man..I'm SOO scared..hahaha" another thug continues the tease.

"SHUT UP!!Heheh,look Jiyongie my boys who also used to be your friends look down on you too,you still wanna fight?" after scolding his men for interupting,the thug leader turns to G-Dragon and add the tease more,while his left eyebrow jerking up.

"I dont care,I still wanna fight!Even if I have to die...Youngbae!TOP!Daesung!Maknae!Get up!" sounds determined and a bit pissed off,he calls to get up again in a ready position to fight.

"Jiyong...please...dont..." you who are sprawled out on the floor managed to let that sentence out in a shaky voice before starting to cough up blood again.

"Look,your girlfriend also say no.But since you insist to,okay.Boys!Get ready!" says the thug leader.

They started to fight again.You are trying to get up and make them stop,eventhough you know it's impossible,but one of thugs kicked you head down,making more blood coming out from your mouth and nose,and you faint because of too much blood coming out.Bigbang still continuing to fight without realizing that.

But a few minutes later,TOP,Daesung,Seungri and Taeyang also faint because they couldnt stand and fight anymore with their injuries.Now only G-Dragon left,with some thugs and the thug leader.Seeing you and all his gang faint with all the blood oozing up from each mouths and noses,G-Dragon's anger has started to be more uncontrollable,he grabs his baseball bat tightly and begin to hit the thugs and the thug leader aimlessly.

He knocked down the thugs,but as he is about to hit the leader,the leader grabs G-Dragon bat,snatched it off from his hand,and hit G-Dragon hard at the head.That hit made G-Dragon fall to the ground with his head bleeding without showing sign to stop.The thug leader approach him,put the bat exactly beside the bleeding spot of the head.G-Dragon whines in pain because of it.

"So..do you still want to fight?" the thug says as he grabs G-Dragon's collar with one hand while his other hand is still pressing the bat on his head.
 
"Y-Y-yes...I wont stop until I get my friends and girlfriend back..." utters G-Dragon,voice a bit shaky with his painful and strangled condition.

"You better stop...before you die!HAHAHA!" the thug leader let go of his grip on G-Dragon's collar and also takes away the bat from his bleeding head.

"I...WILL...NEVER...STOP!!!!" G-Dragon used all his might to stand up.

G-Dragon finally managed to stand on his own after twice falling back down,but still his stance is still quite unstable.He begins to beat up the thug leader without any weapon.But before he could do anyhting,the thug leader has hit his head again much harder twice,and that makes G-Dragon very weak until he could not stand up anymore and fall down to the ground.The thug leader is about to hit him more before he hears police sirens passing by the area.The thugs quickly run from there,leaving Bigbang and you with a pool of blood.G-Dragon try to crawl to you while calling your name to wake you up,but he also could not stand the pain anymore with much blood is flowing down his cheek, and he fainted beside you.

-To be continued-


Hello again guyz!
Omg omg,finally,I double updated!
Well,for me it's amazing for a lazybone like me to double update xD
Enjoy the updates!
Dont forget to leave any of your thoughts in the comments!Either soft or harsh,I accept all!
Please,I really want to know what you think of this story of mine,it's my first fanfic tho.
Let's see if I can do a triple update,but I wont promise you guys,arraso?

-MysteryM