Coma:A Day At School.....As A Soul

School Bully Love Story

 

After about an hour just walking around your room,you get bored.And,suddenly you miss G-Dragon.You dont know what to do.Then,you decided to follow him at school since by being in this state means you can go near anyone without getting noticed. Besides, you also starting to get creeped out of seeing your frozen body lying on the bed with all kinds of wires all over you. You are about to turn the door knob when you remembered....

You are just a soul like Casper,and you can go through opaque objects You laugh at your own silly-ness (Is that even a word well oh lol idk) and begin your walk to your school.

You walk(or to be more exact,fly) on the streets since the school is just near the hospital.As you are walking,you see a car coming to you.

"Waah!Stop,stop!" You give many kinds of signal for it to stop.But it wont stop,instead it just go pass through you body.

"Wait...Did it just pass through my body?!" You are very shocked to know,before you remember again...you're just a soul.

Minutes later,you arrive at the school.You pass by T.O.P's classroom since the Upper 6th Form class he's in is at the ground floor which where you are currently are at that time.

"Yah SeungHyun,do you know-" a friend of him quietly nugdes him in the elbow asking him to hear his story.

"Shut up! I'm trying to focus here -_-'" He shushes his friend before the other guy could even finish his sentence. You can see his extremely serious face when the teacher's teaching.

But as the teacher goes out of the class...

"Yeay!The teacher has gone!Let's have a dance showdown shall we?" in less than a milisecond, the serious T.O.P just now have become a total cute dork dancing with his *full of skills* dance.

The whole class errupted in laughter as everyone start chanting, "Choom TOP! Choom TOP!"

You laugh very hard when you see T.O.P's sudden change from a serious student to a little adorable kid in seconds.When you feel satisfied enough watching T.O.P childish antics,you think who should you visit next, and after awhile you decided to go to Seungri's class.You wonder how is he in the class.

When you go to his class,you can see he's still the same old over confident Seungri.Again,you laugh very hard at him.

"How does our universe develops?"

The maknae confidently stands up crying out "By a theory named Bigbang!Jyeah,that's the name of my gang!"

"Oh yeah,very funny Mr Lee SeungHyun..."

"What?At least I answered the question right!" he pouts to his teacher before getting his back down on his seat.

You continued to laugh and shake your head watching Seungri.He's just an over confident boy all the time.

Then you heard a loud sound of laughter coming for the class nearby.You go to the class,and you can see it's Daesung's class,and he is making some crack jokes with his friends.Then,one of his friends starts to pull a prank on him.

"Hey Daesungie,there's Doraemon outside of our school!"

"JINJA?! WHERE?!!" Daesung frantically search for his favourite cartoon character through the class window.

"I said,OUTSIDE of the school,I dont mean it's here.Gotcha!" the whole class laugh at him.

After enjoying youself laughing at Daesung,you decided to search for Taeyang. He's in the same class as G-Dragon. but you wonder why he rarely be together with his gang during recess.You are about to go to GDYB's class,until you notice someone familliar dancing in the music room.And,yes,it's Taeyang,dancing to the song 'Wedding Dress'.You stop to see his amazing dance. You have never noticed that talent of his until you get to watch it for yourself that moment. Without you noticing, you actually spent the whole recess time gawking at how smooth Taeyang dances.

As recess time is over,you go to G-Dragon's class, which is the main reason you ever come to visit the school. You always see his cheeky and naughty acts in the class, being the troublemaker and the school bully he is.

But this time,when you watch him in the class,he is very different.He does not do any cheeky or naughty acts at his friends like he used to do.And when the teacher is teaching he does not plugs in his earphone and hears music like he used to do.G-Dragon you see right now is very sad and quiet.You can see him just scribbling something while throws out his view outside the window.You near him to see what's his is scribbling.You are shocked to see him scribbling your name,in many kinds of style in his notebook.Then,you can hear him mutters something softly:

"Heish,I shouldnt be in school today,it's not like i'm focusing on what teacher is teaching.I just keep thinking of MinYoung...Haish,I feel guilty for her..."

Now,you're the one who feel guilty.You feel guilty because G-Dragon isn't focusing on his studies because of you.

"Aigoo,now YOU're the one making me feel guilty,Mister Kwon Jiyong!You're soo stupido for thinking of me instead of your studies!Forget me and study,babo!" you shout at him, eventhough you know it's useless.

Amazingly,like a jinx,he quickly change and starts to focus on his studies again,eventhough he still does not forget you,since he keep staring at the paper where he scribbles your name.You stay beside him until school's end.You quickly fly back to your ICU ward in the hospital while waiting for Bigbang to come.And,as you expected,G-Dragon is the first to come at your ward.You jump back into your body to hear what he would say at you.He holds your cold hands like he always do and say:

"Hey,MinYoung ah...I'm back...you know what,I miss you,eventhough it's only a few hours I dont see your face,but I still miss you,until I scribbled your name in many kinds of styles in this paper, I hope you can see it..." he holds up the paper he scribbled just now and show it to your unconscious self.

"But then,suddenly I can feel your aura scolding me to forget you and focus on my studies...I cant forget you though,but I focused on my study...MinYoung,I still feel guilty of you..Mianhae...I dunno how many times already I apologized to you..but I will keep apologizing to you until you wake up..." G- Dragon grips the pale hands of your tightly, full of hope that you will wake up soon.

You dont believe your ears again.You dont expect for G-Dragon to feel you scolding him.But in the same time,you're also happy that he followed your advice.Then,the other four Bigbang members come into your ward.They also tell their stories at school just now which you know already.They have fun laughing,excluding you.You can only hear them.You are smiling without you noticing it again.G-Dragon who notices that start to talk you again:

"Hey MinYoung,you're smiling!Hahaha,now you lessen the guilt in me.You still have the sweet smile eventhough you're in" he stops for awhile before muttering the word "coma."

You're extremely happy that you can make G-Dragon's guilt lessen with your unexpected smile. And since that day,you decided to go and observe them at school everyday....while you're in coma.Until one day...


-To be continued-


Yo wassup guys!
Sorry for missing out for quite a few days ( or has it been a week already? kekeke) yeah to summarize the reason, since we've finished our final exam, the teachers decided to dump us a load of our SBAs( School Based Assessment, aka PBS which sounds scarily familliar to us Malaysian students lol) and yeah for the sake of the meaningless Band 6 I spent my 4 days of holidays completing that (and it's still not done, heol~)

So yeah enjoy this update!
And please do comment what do you think of this story juseyooo~ ^^

MysteryM